• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

What does that have to do with what you quoted?

I believe BigAT was making that point that Suh should chase as much money because of the possibility of a catastrophic injury. My point is that he will have already made $64.5m by the end of his Lions deal. Giving up a few million per year to play for a winner wouldn't leave him crying poor or worrying about injury.

?

Haven't heard about a change to the 3-4, though it'd make sense given coaching personel. In that case Suh would definitely be out, though I wouldn't count out Fairly coming back, perhaps as a 3-4 end. Not sure if he'd be a good fit at nose.

There have been rumors about it given the def coordinator we have now. I know Mayhew went into the hiring process demanding whoever came in run a 4-3 this year due to personnel, but I think the roster will be very different next season. Suh is almost certainly gone, Fairley could be too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Staying home from work again today!

Sadly it's only because I've had a migraine from hell since Sunday night and puked my brains out last night. Someone kill me, please.

I gave up caffeine and mine went away! Migraines are the worst though since it's basically 8 hours of misery....

I wasn't going to.

Also my wife is really skinny (most girls I have dates have been skinny). But in my experience plump girls work harder. Maybe not in the gym but definitely in the bedroom.

I also don't think I ever endorsed ugly girls btw. I am not noodle and it offends me that you would confuse the two of us.

So pretty BBWs are the best?

1. LOL. They won't win 13 this year. But 8 might be enough to run away with that division unless Miami suddenly gets good.
2. Actually that is exactly how old age works in sports. Or do you think he is going to throw 60+ TDs a sesason for the next 20 years? Do you remember how Kobe went from MVP candidate one year to being done the next? After 20 years of being great.?

Happened to Brent so it makes sense. He dropped off a cliff from 09 to 10.

eznark

Banned
I believe BigAT was making that point that Suh should chase as much money because of the possibility of a catastrophic injury. My point is that he will have already made $64.5m by the end of his Lions deal. Giving up a few million per year to play for a winner wouldn't leave him crying poor or worrying about injury.

No. His point was saying a roster bonus in 2016 is guaranteed is idiotic because catastrophic injuries happen in football.

@AdamSchefter
Now that Colts owner Jim Irsay has pled guilty, NFL expected to discipline him before Thursday Night's GB-SEA opener, per league sources.

Irsay going down, Alex Smith and JJ Watt going up. NFLGAF crumbling at the seams and it ain't even Thursday yet

eznark

Banned
@AdamSchefter
Now that Colts owner Jim Irsay has pled guilty, NFL expected to discipline him before Thursday Night's GB-SEA opener, per league sources.

Irsay going down, Alex Smith and JJ Watt going up. NFLGAF crumbling at the seams and it ain't even Thursday yet

$500,000 fine.

Does suspending an owner even mean anything?

manfestival

A friend of mine just bought a doug martin jersey. I cant believe he spent 100 dollars on that garbage. Away jersey looks better but its still a hot mess

How much punishment would a player get for a first offense misdemeanor? My guess is Irsay gives some money to a charity and promises not to do it again.

Bowser

No. His point was saying a roster bonus in 2016 is guaranteed is idiotic because catastrophic injuries happen in football.

Misread which of my posts he quoted, my bad. That's what I get from posting a reply while hungry and waiting in line for delicious Chipotle.

Syrinx

A friend of mine just bought a doug martin jersey. I cant believe he spent 100 dollars on that garbage. Away jersey looks better but its still a hot mess

There were probably some old Doug Martin jerseys floating around that he could have bought too.

bionic77

I gave up caffeine and mine went away! Migraines are the worst though since it's basically 8 hours of misery....

So pretty BBWs are the best?

Happened to Brent so it makes sense. He dropped off a cliff from 09 to 10.
There is no best. Depends on the person and the circumstances.

And yes old age is undefeated. The only people I have ever seen who might defeat are Keanu Reeves and Thomas Tebow.

Capers spent the entire off season whittling a new toupee.
Fuuuuuuck

I was hoping the Packers were going to suck this year. You are much easier to handle when the Packers suck.

If Capers is working on his toupee he obviously thinks their defense is going to be good. He wants to look good on the sidelines when they get the shot after each big defensive play.

Green Bay 28 - Seattle 10

:(

Whoa...they hired this really attractive girl to work with me...I need to play this right.
What does that mean? Are you trying to score or stay away?

Hey XB1 people, Warframe is coming out for it this month. It is such a great game, feels a lot like ME3's co-op but with an insane amount of stuff to do. Everyone should really check it out plus it is free to play.

bionic77

$500,000 fine.

Does suspending an owner even mean anything?
He can't fire the coach no matter what he does.

Pagano is going to wear a fuck Irsay hat on the sidelines and he will be powerless to fire him until Monday.

Goodell doesn't fuck around!

gutshot

Blogging The Boys @BloggingTheBoys
Only significant difference between Cowboys & Eagles is ppls perception of Chip Kelly vs Jason Garrett.... Oh and our Kicker doesn't suck...

Blogging The Boys @BloggingTheBoys
Both the Eagles and the Cowboys should have very good offenses this yr... But both will also have bad defenses...

El. Oh. El.

Greg

If Capers is working on his toupee he obviously thinks their defense is going to be good. He wants to look good on the sidelines when they get the shot after each big defensive play.
Capers is too busy taking naps in the box to be roaming the sidelines like LeBeau

ed: ^^ They can be. It just has to be voted on by other owners if the fine exceeds $500k

That would be the worst punishment possible for Jerry. He would die without being able to sit in his box and have the cameras on him all game.

S1hW9yZ.gif

andthebeatgoeson

El. Oh. El.

Ha. Although I do want a challenge in the division. Great teams beat great competition. No matter how great the McNabb years were, we didn't have consistent excellent competition in our division and it showed when we withered.

Just here to put my hat on my seat on the Chip Bandwagon. So, I can laugh, when we finally win a Supe. In a few years.

Chipotle is godlike. I just get a bowl with brown rice, fajitas, double chicken, no salsa, corn, and guac with lettuce. Although I often do have to ask to make sure they give me decent scoops on the chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom