• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Whoa...they hired this really attractive girl to work with me...I need to play this right.

PqXesoD.jpg

Gata I just want you to know you are one cool dude.

I would say you are a gata alt but we know he is to dumb to create another account. It is a miracle he made the first one. Maybe he paid you to say this, but we know he is poor so I doubt that is it. I guess you could be a IRL friend of his but then I remembered he doesnt have any friends. My best guess about your post is it was meant to be ironic.

I would say you are a gata alt but we know he is to dumb to create another account. It is a miracle he made the first one. Maybe he paid you to say this, but we know he is poor so I doubt that is it. I guess you could be a IRL friend of his but then I remembered he doesnt have any friends. My best guess about your post is it was meant to be ironic.
He just recognizes greatness unlike you other bums.

bionic77

Chipotle is godlike. I just get a bowl with brown rice, fajitas, double chicken, no salsa, corn, and guac with lettuce. Although I often do have to ask to make sure they give me decent scoops on the chicken
You kids need to learn how to cook.

Godlike food is not how you describe Chipotle...

rando14

:jnc

Wynnebeck

Banned
Demovsky has the Packers going 12-4 for the season with our losses coming from:

- Bears
- Saints
- Patriots
- Eagles

Saints and Pats? Eh, I'll give them that one. It's going to be hard to stop Drew Brees and Brady. Eagles and Bears though? Not agreeing with that at all.

Greg

You kids need to learn how to cook.

Godlike food is not how you describe Chipotle...
Chipotle costs a few bucks, none of my time, and is guaranteed to be delicious!

eznark

Banned
Demovsky has the Packers going 12-4 for the season with our losses coming from:

- Bears
- Saints
- Patriots
- Eagles

Saints and Pats? Eh, I'll give them that one. It's going to be hard to stop Drew Brees and Brady. Eagles and Bears though? Not agreeing with that at all.

You almost never win all of the games you should.

richie-incognito-suspended.jpg

You think you're gonna be playing this season, Richie?

MRSA

Banned
Chipotle is great on keto. Pretty much all fast food burger places can be keto friendly. In N Out, Flying Dutchmen, two grilled patties and two slices of cheese for $2. Get two of those and a side of pickles and you got yourself a keto meal.

bionic77

Chipotle costs a few bucks, none of my time, and is guaranteed to be delicious!
Debatable.

My cheat lunch is Chick Fil A.

But home cooked food is so much better. Granted my wife cooks for me 80% of the time. But I don't mind cooking. In fact it is awesome. It is one of the few things where you get immediate satisfaction once you are done too. And honestly it is not that hard. Good ingredients, common sense (sorry Gata) and paying a little attention = something awesome at the end.

richie-incognito-suspended.jpg

You think you're gonna be playing this season, Richie?

I wish I had Ritchie's money. It is very sweet of you to come stick up for gata since you dont think he is capable to doing it for himself. It is probably a bit emasculating as well, but then he is a Brady fan so he is used to things that have been emasculated.

Bowser

Debatable.

But home cooked food is so much better. Granted my wife cooks for me 80% of the time. But I don't mind cooking. In fact it is awesome. It is one of the few things where you get immediate satisfaction once you are done too. And honestly it is not that hard. Good ingredients, common sense (sorry Gata) and paying a little attention = something awesome at the end.

Speaking of home cooked, thinking of checking this service out: https://www.plated.com/

I wish I had Ritchie's money. It is very sweet of you to come stick up for gata since you dont think he is capable to doing it for himself. It is probably a bit emasculating as well, but then he is a Brady fan so he is used to things that have been emasculated.

It's sweet of you to be such a massive cunt all the time for no real apparent reason.

Such a great role model.

I don't pay attention to what senile old people say.

MRSA

Banned
Debatable.

The worst part of cooking is cleaning. Everything about cooking is satisfying until you have to clean.

Home cook meals rock but I love love the seasoning on chipotles chicken. And fajitas are delicious too. Easy and awesome meal, especially after a workout.,

It's sweet of you to be such a massive cunt all the time for no real apparent reason.

Such a great role model.

Wait you are looking to me to be a role model? I think you need to seriously reassess your life decisions if you are looking to a stranger on the internet as a role model.

Edit: JNC at that screen shot. They look like fucking zombies. Why would you release that?

Wait you are looking to me to be a role model? I think you need to seriously reassess your life decisions if you are looking to a stranger on the internet as a role model.

You're a teacher right?

A parent?

You're just a rampaging idiot on the internet to me. Was wondering if you act like this in real life. Must be a sad existence, but to be fair I didn't expect much more from you. .

Speaking of home cooked, thinking of checking this service out: https://www.plated.com/

I watch Shark Tank too. For real though, the question I had when I saw them on Shark Tank was whether or not the food was prepped for you.

I mean, for instance, I made belgian style ale braised mussels for dinner last night. Cleaning the mussels, then slicing the shallots, making the herb butter to toss them in before braising, etc. The prep work is what takes forever. It took me a half hour just to clean the 2lb bag of mussels (but mostly because I am OCD on the cleanliness). If they don't do that prep work for you then the service is worthless to me. I am capable of going to stores and buying the ingredients myself, and I am able to put my own spin on dishes. I chose to go with a bleu cheese last night rather than the usual brie I use.

You're a teacher right?

A parent?

You're just a rampaging idiot on the internet to me. Was wondering if you act like this in real life. Must be a sad existence, but to be fair I didn't expect much more from you. .

I am indeed a teacher and a parent. I have no idea what that has to do with this thread though. Do you really think everyone on the internet is the same as they are in the real world? Also how am I a rampaging idiot to you, I really have no idea what you are talking about. You talk shit to me and I do it back. People shit on Eagles fans all the time in this thread and I dont get all pissy about it. If you really cant understand why people give the Pats, and by extension their fans grief then I dont know what to say.

MechDX

Report from Texans practice this morning that when Watt walked on the field he ripped off his shirt in excitement over his new contract. Mallett wanting to make an impression ripped off his and started chest bumping JJ.

bionic77

Chipotle is bomb, but god-tier is reserved for home cooked meals, and high-class restaurants.
I agree.

Most home cooked meals and even nice restaurants are not even god tier. But when they are it is amazing. Let's be honest, some home cooked meals suck. Even me and my wife have fucked up on occasion (it's pretty rare though and gets more rare the older we get). But most of the time it is better than what you get at a restaurant. Substantially so.

Speaking of food trying out a new butcher outside of reading. Also has an organic farm. Heard good things. Last butcher died and his son sucks so changes need to be made. Steaks and football this weekend. Just the way God intended!

I am indeed a teacher and a parent. I have no idea what that has to do with this thread though. Do you really think everyone on the internet is the same as they are in the real world? Also how am I a rampaging idiot to you, I really have no idea what you are talking about. You talk shit to me and I do it back. People shit on Eagles fans all the time in this thread and I dont get all pissy about it. If you really cant understand why people give the Pats, and by extension their fans grief then I dont know what to say.

Why do I even bother

Bowser

I watch Shark Tank too. For real though, the question I had when I saw them on Shark Tank was whether or not the food was prepped for you.

I mean, for instance, I made belgian style ale braised mussels for dinner last night. Cleaning the mussels, then slicing the shallots, making the herb butter to toss them in before braising, etc. The prep work is what takes forever. It took me a half hour just to clean the 2lb bag of mussels (but mostly because I am OCD on the cleanliness). If they don't do that prep work for you then the service is worthless to me. I am capable of going to stores and buying the ingredients myself, and I am able to put my own spin on dishes. I chose to go with a bleu cheese last night rather than the usual brie I use.

I don't watch Shark Tank lol, not surprised this was on there. One of my cousins (who probably does watch Shark Tank) told me about it.

Here's what their site says:

Your recipes come in a 100% recyclable, biodegradable box. The ingredients are packed fresh and pre-portioned to cut back on waste. Each ingredient is sourced from our specialized network of providers.

Embedded video as well: https://www.plated.com/how-it-works

I agree.

Most home cooked meals and even nice restaurants are not even god tier. But when they are it is amazing. Let's be honest, some home cooked meals suck. Even me and my wife have fucked up on occasion (it's pretty rare though and gets more rare the older we get). But most of the time it is better than what you get at a restaurant. Substantially so.

Speaking of food trying out a new butcher outside of reading. Also has an organic farm. Heard good things. Last butcher died and his son sucks so changes need to be made. Steaks and football this weekend. Just the way God intended!

You guys are either awesome cooks or go to shitty restaurants.

bionic77

Shark Tank is good tv.

Going to forward that plated link to a friend of mine. He needs to eat healthier. The mailed food he gets is always shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom