• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
Jerry signing Sam. Might play with all the injuries

If they activate an end from the PS, I think it would be Boatright. Even if we are talking past week 1 or until Spencer gets back.

Against SF, if Selvie can't go (missed practice yesterday), Tyrone Crawford would start at LDE, and I am guessing (Jack) Crawford would be behind him. Mincey probably starts on the weakside, with Wilber and Edwards in the rotation. If Selvie can go, I imagine he will play on both open and closed sides.

I don't see Sam making the active roster, unless Dallas loses more than one end.

Magary still has the NFC East to do in Why Your Team Sucks. First up: the Racists.

acbxtrbpyguvfx1pbvvk.jpg

even the dog's white, smdh

Small Hands contract details:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m
Alex Smith's deal includes $18M signbonus and $1M salary for '14, $11.9M base in '15, $14.1M base in '16, $10.2M base in 17 and $14.5M in 18

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m
Smith has $2M roster bonuses in 17 and 18. His $19M for 14 fully guaranteed and if on roster 3rd day '15 league yr, $26M in 15-16 fully guar

He signed the contract with an ink hand print.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
a lot of fuckery going on here. it's not like all y'alls teams are already out of playoff contention

They aren't?

Lots of these teams are already out of the playoffs and they just don't know it yet.

edit: I use the holy hell out of the Pilot G2 at work because it doesn't tend to bleed onto my sleeves. I prefer the Pilot Precise V5 but those ruined a few shirts...sucks being a left hander.

Godslay

Banned
You don't know that

You think Jimmy G is going to leave Billy B's downtown Miami penthouse to struggle with some bartender?

If there is true love he would, but sadly after Bill played Pretty Woman with Jimmy G you don't have a chance.

JABEE

a lot of fuckery going on here. it's not like all y'alls teams are already out of playoff contention
We need to all calm down in here. Gata made some mean remarks today. Dutch and Yankee are wrasstlin' with each other. Buckethead is becoming a libertarian like eznark! He won't work for our smiles anymore. We all need some counseling.

We need to all calm down in here. Gata made some mean remarks today. Dutch and Yankee are wrasstlin' with each other. Buckethead is becoming a libertarian like eznark! He won't work for our smiles anymore. We all need some counseling.
I can't wait for the season to start. I'm going to say even meaner things.

Bread

Banned
You think Jimmy G is going to leave Billy B's downtown Miami penthouse to struggle with some bartender?

If there is true love he would, but sadly after Bill played Pretty Woman with Jimmy G you don't have a chance.
You don't know Jimmy like I do ok!?

Tell me why the Dolphins will miss the playoffs. Fine with the opinion, let's see something to back it up.

Ryan Tannehill still a starting quarterback (Matt Moore, even worse, takes over should he go down). Defense (and maybe RB too depending on if Moreno is needed) looks bad. AFC West still stacked. Gronk back. Take your pick of one or all.

Woo! He didn't include the Raiders!

Full throttle, #StartTheCarr

My mind tells me the Lions will go 7-9 or 8-8. Tougher schedule...and we really didn't get much better. Tate and Ebron improve the offense but if Stafford is 2012/2013 Stafford it won't matter. I saw the same panicked Stafford this year in the Jacksonville game. And our secondary is trash, d line doesn't stop the run, penalties, etc.

My heart tells me 10 wins is possible. If 2011 Stafford returns we can blow a lot of teams away. Like in 2011 he has solid downfield and slot threats outside of Megatron and two good RBs instead of one.

squicken

Neither Greg Robinson or Aaron Donald are starters on the Rams depth chart. Last 5 picks made in this past draft already cut. What a loaded roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom