• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I'm happy that Dragon has antagonized Mech to the point where he's a Patriot hater like the rest of us. Mech is turning the corner. Let's hope an off season like this one never happens again. Too many were drawn in by the evil allure the Patriot Way.

MRSA

Banned
Women with kids are great, they have little time so all they wanna do is fuck. Just make sure you strap up and pull out before you bust.

yahoo still has the niners ranked #1 in power rankings? lulz

if we are the best team in the league this year it will be the greatest coaching job in NFL history by harbs

The only way the world is getting more Dolphins fans is if they are young and impressionable. Just sayin', chris!

Hmmm, maybe if we didn't suck for the last 15 years I'd do it...

Women with kids are great, they have little time so all they wanna do is fuck. Just make sure you strap up and pull out before you bust.

Except she works with me in my department and we're going to be working on projects together...

Taking care of her kids isn't a package deal unless you make it one.

I know but I'd rather not risk it

Dragon

Banned
Dutch I hooked up with an ex on Sunday night after both agreeing this was just a physical thing. I thought you should know that I went against my advice to you about a similar thing you were going through.

Narag

@AdamSchefter
Cowboys plan to bring Michael Sam to Dallas for a physical Wednesday, per team source. If all goes well, Sam will be a Cowboy.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
@AdamSchefter
Cowboys plan to bring Michael Sam to Dallas for a physical Wednesday, per team source. If all goes well, Sam will be a Cowboy.

Thought this was one of the more logical destinations once he got cut. We're talking about a defense that is starting Rolando McClain. In 2014.

Narag

Thought this was one of the more logical destinations once he got cut. We're talking about a defense that is starting Rolando McClain. In 2014.

@AdamSchefter
To be clear, Dallas would like to sign Michael Sam to practice squad, not active roster. First things first. Physical Wednesday.

fucking schefter!!

I saw a thing about people wanting to know how to cook a proper steak. Say no more! Here is the fool proof way to a perfect steak.

Things you need :
- Steak
- Ketchup
- Any pan
- 1 stick of butter.
- 1 cold plate (stored in the fridge)

If you wanna make a meal out of it, buy some rice.

1. Leave the steak in the fridge as long as possible before you prepare it. You don't want it to be at room temperature when you bake it.

2. Butter your pan (the more butter the better) and put it on a really low fire. Add the steak immediately to the cold pan. Slow and steady wins the race. Make sure you don't use any seasoning at any point.

3. If the meat starts to color a little bit, turn the heat on full whack and press on the meat as hard as you can. Get all the juices out of that baby.

4. If it's smoking then it's time to flip the steak. Leave it on the fire untill you're sure that it's well done, if you're not sure then put a lid on your pan for a couple of minutes.

5. Grab the plate out of the fridge, cover the entire thing in ketchup and then place the meat in the centre.

6. Enjoy

For rice recipes, please PM my culinary partner Spin.

Narag

I saw a thing about people wanting to know how to cook a proper steak. Say no more! Here is the fool proof way to a perfect steak.

Things you need :
- Steak
- Ketchup
- Any pan
- 1 stick of butter.

1. Leave the steak in the fridge as long as possible before you prepare it. You don't want it to be at room temperature when you bake it.

2. Butter your pan (the more butter the better) and put it on a really low fire. Add the steak immediately to the cold pan. Slow and steady wins the race. Make sure you don't use any seasoning at any point.

3. If the meat starts to color a little bit, turn the heat on full whack and press on the meat as hard as you can. Get all the juices out of that baby.

4. If it's smoking then it's time to flip the steak. Leave it on the fire untill you're sure that it's well done, if you're not sure then put a lid on your pan for a couple of minutes.

5. Grab the plate out of the fridge, cover the entire thing in ketchup and then place the meat in the centre.

6. Enjoy

save us, wes

Things you need :
- Steak
- Ketchup
- Any pan
- 1 stick of butter.

6. Enjoy

I hope Darkest grounds you and takes your allowance.

Dutch I hooked up with an ex on Sunday night after both agreeing this was just a physical thing. I thought you should know that I went against my advice to you about a similar thing you were going through.

Don't worry friend, I ignored your advice completely as well. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Things you need :
- Steak
- Ketchup
- Any pan
- 1 stick of butter.

6. Enjoy

This household will not support you any longer. You have 30 minutes to leave or I'm calling the police.

MRSA

Banned
ModesR9.jpg

Only recipe you'll need for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom