• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Tannehill still a starting quarterback (Matt Moore, even worse, takes over should he go down). Defense (and maybe RB too depending on if Moreno is needed) looks bad. AFC West still stacked. Gronk back. Take your pick of one or all.

Full throttle, #StartTheCarr
Why is Tannehill hopeless going into year three? What about the defense looks that bad? Dolphins beat the Chargers, Patriots, Colts, and Bengals last year with no o-line. Dolphins have plenty of room for improvement in the division from last year (lost four games). They finished 8-8.

I'm not saying they are a playoff lock by any means but writing them off entirely just seems crazy.

MRSA

Banned
zerito_hed.jpg

I should get one

squicken

"There's only one thing I wanna say -- I'd have never bought the Cowboys had I made the kinda decision that I just made right now," Jones explained to Stephen. "You need to drive across the water rather than lay up. And we laid up for this one. ... We just didn't get here makin' this kind of decision."

You're God damned right, Jerry. Should've saved JFF from Football Siberia

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
With his four-game suspension, Broncos WR Wes Welker now will get an involuntarily break from his concussions.

:jnc

cajunator

Banned
are the amphetamines possibly some prescription thing Welker might take to combat the effects of concussions? (I am just guessing here)

cajunator

Banned
Highly doubtful.

Im asking because on wiki it says "Therapeutic doses of amphetamine improve cortical network efficiency, resulting in higher performance on working memory tests in all individuals"

Wasnt Welker having some memory problems and things of that sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom