• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Source: Welker took Molly at the Kentucky Derby. It had been cut with amphetamines. Same situation as Orlando Scandrick.

cdyhybrid

Im asking because on wiki it says "Therapeutic doses of amphetamine improve cortical network efficiency, resulting in higher performance on working memory tests in all individuals"

Wasnt Welker having some memory problems and things of that sort?

We probably would have already heard if it were an actual prescription for a legitimate issue.

JABEE

Also, Cashman needs to lay off us Eagles fans. Yankee may get carried away, but we're cool people and the Eagles have great fans.

jbug617

Banned
VaXREKS.jpg

He was probably done here.

LJ11

Seriously? MDMA at the Derby? C'mon Wes...

Wonder if Latimer or Caldwell get a majority of snaps. My guess is Caldwell.

You haven't lived until you've watched a horse race on ecstasy.

Horse cock anyone? I'm sure Brady was on that shit too, dude seems like the ring leader. Corrupt NFL won't bring him down though.

Crisco

Banned
So the Panthers signed Hill? That would be a reclamation project for the ages but I'm ok with it since he basically cost nothing.

ShaneB

Wacky Wes Welker news.

Also as expected, seeing those details about Alex Smith's deal. Not bad at all in my opinion.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow at Denver's first four games too.

Indy, Seattle, KC, and Arizona.

They have a pretty harsh schedule in general plus a bye week during week 4. That sucks.

HylianTom

Banned
MDMA, eh? No wonder he missed the second half of that game - he was so hopped-up that he probably lost track of time in the shower..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom