• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Man, just got done mowing my lawn. Nice clean uniform cut, bagged the grass up, admired my work.

Came inside poured myself a nice cold glass of water. Put my Neogaf satin jacket on with the sweet Bronco patch on it, booted up the laptop, logged into Neogaf. Looking to enjoy a night of some relaxing posting with my fellow NFLGAF buds.

Clicked refresh on the tab I left open, and... WTF is shit?

Oh for crying out loud, Wes Welker suspended for 4 games for amphetatamines

I guess mowing my lawn is bad luck. I'm never mowing it again.

Wow at Denver's first four games too.

Indy, Seattle, KC, and Arizona.

They have a pretty harsh schedule in general plus a bye week during week 4. That sucks.

The silver lining in all of this is that we got a little luck ourselves in this stream of games. Mathis is suspended for drugs associated with roids and Indy's OL is banged up so while it won't win us the game, it certainly evens the field a bit.

Seattle well... that's gonna be a tough one no question there.

KC is not the team they were last year. Shouldn't be a walk in the park though, they are still a decent squad.

Arizona had some key injuries as well, so might even the field a bit.

The early bye does suck, but there are some banged up guys so it wouldn't hurt to get that extra week of rest.

If these fuckers want a break after that bye, then get home field advantage.

jme2712

Neo Member
BENGALS M8'S!

BENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET'S GET IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Bl73nQp.gif

Who Mf'n Dey!

Dragon

Banned
Man, just got done mowing my lawn. Nice clean uniform cut, bagged the grass up, admired my work.

Came inside poured myself a nice cold glass of water. Put my Neogaf satin jacket on with the sweet Bronco patch on it, booted up the laptop, logged into Neogaf. Looking to enjoy a night of some relaxing posting with my fellow NFLGAF buds.

You guys will be alright, your WR corps are pretty deep even with Decker not there.

Godslay

Banned
Well, sucks that Welker is out, but it opens an interesting Pandora's Box which I've thought about when I thought he was going to be siting games for concussions.

With Welker out, we should see some shuffling around obviously. Latimer, Caldwell, and Tamme now get more playing time. Caldwell, Tamme, or Sanders will likely get some more slot time, and Latimer should shuffle out to the 2. Might see some 3 TE sets which would be great in my mind. Get DT on the outside, put Julius, Tamme, and Green out there and let the magic happen.

Downfall is the little slants that Welker is automatic for aren't there anymore, so the run game will have to be better.

Sucks that he's going to be gone for a few weeks, but it's one position where our depth is good enough to cover for 4 games. Slows the offense down a bit, but opens it up in other ways.

You guys will be alright, your WR corps are pretty deep even with Decker not there.

Yeah, was just posting about it. I contemplated it when the last concussion happened. Seems like Sanders/Tamme will fill in sufficiently in the mean time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

The thought of Godslay with a satin jacket is making me giddy.

MechDX

Just saw the Welker news.

what a dumbass

Meanwhile:
"Money doesn't motivate me, greatness does... I'm so fortunate I don't have to worry about the money, so I can focus on the greatness." Watt

I love this kid.

Lol how does jerry talking about JFF all the time make Romo feel?
You're God damned right, Jerry. Should've saved JFF from Football Siberia
Kave was right about you! Can't believe you were ever honorary brown.

I feel like a girl that just found out her BF cheated on her.
*cries

Speaking of this stuff I read a rumor a couple weeks ago that Jerry wanted then browns to play on Thanksgiving day next year

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I know most of you are trolling but you guys know that stuff isn't addicting right? Just want to make sure the gata types know this!

I'm sure MRSA can give everyone a more thorough drug lecture than I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom