• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Tom Brady was 2-of-18 for 65 yards on throws at least 15 yards downfield. Brady missed (over or underthrown pass) on 11 of his 18 attempts (61 percent). Brady missed on 41 percent of deep throws last year. Brady was 0-for-12 in the 2nd half on throws at least 15 yards downfield. Brady's 16 incompletions on throws at least 15 yards downfield is the most by a quarterback in a game since the start of Stats & Info's data set (2006).
I love this.

I love the denial by Pats fans about their qb.

jbug617

Banned
Destiny had a bad showing on that Giantbomb stream earlier today. It wasn't a story mission but basically had 5 missions in a row and basically came down to kill everyone and that's it.

BxB1cl0IQAAsXF5.jpg

Mech came

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jason LaCanfora: On the topic of what NFL had access to, spokesman says: "That is outside our purview."

wat

Greg

Destiny had a bad showing on that Giantbomb stream earlier today. It wasn't a story mission but basically had 5 missions in a row and basically came down to kill everyone and that's it.
exactly what this generation of gamers want!

and hopefully they got experience for every bullet they shot, and unlocked some super cool camo for respawning a bunch of times

if by best you mean least optimistic, then sure!

Best means most realistic. Like how I am very realistic about the Eagles.

Jeffmclane twitter
Evan Mathis will be out for an extended period if diagnosis holds up, back for stretch run. #Eagles could possibly use short-term IR.

Tabris

Tom Brady is going downhill pretty fast.

25 touchdowns last season? And that doesn't tell the full story as a lot of those touchdowns were in a couple games. For a while there in the beginning of the season, Wes Welker had more touchdowns that Tom Brady.

Godslay

Banned
Tom Brady is going downhill pretty fast.

25 touchdowns last season? And that doesn't tell the full story as a lot of those touchdowns were in a couple games. For a while there in the beginning of the season, Wes Welker had more touchdowns that Tom Brady.

Hopefully Peyton is smart enough to know when to hang them up. I hope for his legacy that we can win another Superbowl and let him retire like a legend. I'd hate to see him hang around too long. He said as much last night, so hopefully he stands by it.

I'd like to take a moment to say screw all of the drive-by Heat fans that stopped by for a post or two yesterday to talk about how much the Dolphins suck. I'm not saying the Dolphins aren't going to disappoint again this season but they haven't done anything to lose fans' support yet this year.

Miami has the worst sports fans.

Tom Penny

I'd like to take a moment to say screw all of the drive-by Heat fans that stopped by for a post or two yesterday to talk about how much the Dolphins suck. I'm not saying the Dolphins aren't going to disappoint again this season but they haven't done anything to lose fans' support yet this year.

Miami has the worst sports fans.

The stadium was roughly half full for the opener..

Dragon

Banned
I love this.

I love the denial by Pats fans about their qb.

Who is denying that Brady was shit yesterday? The dude threw 55 passes for like 250 yards or whatever. It's awful.

No one in the beta or alpha should be surprised really. Doing those random missions is not fun, I try to do only the rare ones which are marked with a different symbol.

Who is denying that Brady was shit yesterday? The dude threw 55 passes for like 250 yards or whatever. It's awful.

No one in the beta or alpha should be surprised really. Doing those random missions is not fun, I try to do only the rare ones which are marked with a different symbol.
I don't see anyone great who said the offense wasn't bad

eznark

Banned

Borderlands with better combat and no story (an improvement over Borderlands 2!)

njean777

So eagles fans after yesterday what do we think of Foles? I am still unsure, like I said yesterday, he still holds the ball for way to long. Sproles though was awesome and McCoy did his thing as usual.

gutshot

The Eagles coaches are going to have to find away to get the WRs open quicker. If Foles first read isnt there it takes him eons to bring the ball down and reload. It is the thing that worries me most about the game, it felt like a bunch of times Foles first read was covered and by the time he was ready to throw again he was getting hit. Where were the quick crossing routes that DJax used to do so well?

According to the writers who were at the game, there were receivers running open all over the field, Foles just wasn't seeing them for some reason. We'll know more once the All-22 is out and dissected, but it sounds like our receivers weren't the problem. It was more on Foles and, to a lesser extent, the offensive line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom