• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

The Phins found better linebackers on the bench. It was their ability to cover and put pressure that really made a difference. I am really sad for Ellerbee and his season ending injury. But I think well be better off. I was so tired of seeing our LBs getting beat on easy curls and cross patterns by slow backs and tight ends.

As for Tannehill, his accuracy is straight hot and cold. Even with little pressure his passes are 2 yards behind the receiver. He needs to fix it quick, because that offensive line is not that garbage anymore and his excuses are running out. He left like 80 yards on the field yesterday.

I'd like to take a moment to say screw all of the drive-by Heat fans that stopped by for a post or two yesterday to talk about how much the Dolphins suck. I'm not saying the Dolphins aren't going to disappoint again this season but they haven't done anything to lose fans' support yet this year.

Miami has the worst sports fans.

Yeah and here I am 3000 miles away wishing I could go see them at least once smh,

I will say this about the Ray Rice situation. The only people who know 100% what started this is Ray and his wife. However Ray if it was that bad that you had to do that you should took these steps:

1. Walk away
2. Get a divorice
3. Fuck bitches
4. ???
5. Profit

gutshot

So eagles fans after yesterday what do we think of Foles? I am still unsure, like I said yesterday, he still holds the ball for way to long. Sproles though was awesome and McCoy did his thing as usual.

He's a young QB still developing his game. Remember this was only the 17th start in his career. The good thing is he was able to fight through his struggles and lead some scoring drives and get the win.

According to the writers who were at the game, there were receivers running open all over the field, Foles just wasn't seeing them for some reason. We'll know more once the All-22 is out and dissected, but it sounds like our receivers weren't the problem. It was more on Foles and, to a lesser extent, the offensive line.

The second sack fumble Maclin was wide open.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 2m
#Rams may be without starting QB Shaun Hill on Sunday vs. the #Bucs. He has a strained quad & his status is in doubt. Know more Wed or Thurs

Keenum mania running wild in St Louis next Sunday.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
#Rams may be without starting QB Shaun Hill on Sunday vs. the #Bucs. He has a strained quad & his status is in doubt. Know more Wed or Thurs

Watch him do extremely well too.

I don't see how you can give me shit when you don't even live on the same coast as your team.

Easy:

image.php

xnipx

#FreeTaavon. What Patterson is doing in Minnesota is exactly what Austin could do on a real team smh

Bowser

#FreeTaavon. What Patterson is doing in Minnesota is exactly what Austin could do on a real team smh

I'm not sure about that. Patterson has some beef to him, he's Percy Harvin 2.0. Austin is a tiny guy, I can't see him running between the tackles like Harvin/Patterson.

cdyhybrid

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 1m
you’re a sucker if you pat the ravens on the back for firing rice after standing so strong behind him earlier. let’s be clear on that.

No lies detected.

Bowser

On a smaller note, LaMichael James requested and received his release from the 49ers:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m
According to agent @jeffsperbeck: #49ers RB @LaMichaelJames has requested and received his release from the team. Wow.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 1m
you’re a sucker if you pat the ravens on the back for firing rice after standing so strong behind him earlier. let’s be clear on that.

No lies detected.

Agreed. I don't buy for a second that they didn't see the tape.

According to agent @jeffsperbeck: #49ers RB @LaMichaelJames has requested and received his release from the team. Wow.

Welcome to Baltimore!

cdyhybrid

On a smaller note, LaMichael James requested and received his release from the 49ers:

He's probably on a plane to Philly right now.

WOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bigosc2k

Banned
I will say this about the Ray Rice situation. The only people who know 100% what started this is Ray and his wife. However Ray if it was that bad that you had to do that you should took these steps:

1. Walk away
2. Get a divorice
3. Fuck bitches
4. ???
5. Profit
I don't think they were even married at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom