• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

On a smaller note, LaMichael James requested and received his release from the 49ers:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m
According to agent @jeffsperbeck: #49ers RB @LaMichaelJames has requested and received his release from the team. Wow.

Hopefully that means Lattimore is doing better. Really rooting for the guy.

Borderlands with better combat and no story (an improvement over Borderlands 2!)

You have now gone to far. The story in BL2 was fantastic. I am also not sure that the combat in Destiny is better then in BL2. The ability unlocks seemed way better in BL2, plus you dont have to wait 5 mins to fire a revolver twice. That isnt even a knock on Destiny, BL2 was one of the best games last gen, I wouldnt expect a cross gen game that is also a new ip to crush it with the first game. I am sure Destiny 2 will have a lot of the problems ironed out.

Just got an ABC news update about Rices contract being terminated, TMZ doing work today.

TMZ got Rice fired not the NFL

Also about to preload Destiny!

Afrikan

On a smaller note, LaMichael James requested and received his release from the 49ers:

According to agent @jeffsperbeck: #49ers RB @LaMichaelJames has requested and received his release from the team. Wow.

Can we Change our minds??????? Fucking idiots didn't know how to use him.

There goes my starting RB in Maddden....I'm fucked online now. Dude would get me Big runs and changed the way defenses played me... Hunter was my fullback.

Don't hate me, hate EA for making speed still more important than overall ratings.

So who will wait a bit and then take a chance on Rice on some "we can save him and turn him away from this dark path!" shit?

Smart money's on Jerruh, but BB's a dark horse. He's known for taking on "characters"

eznark

Banned
The story in BL2 was fantastic.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Come on down. Eagles desperately need another RB.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YESSSSSSSSSS

Fuck it, I don't even care about the Bengals loss anymore. I don't care if there's 15 more losses to come.

Ray. Fucking. Rice. is no longer on the team. THIS SEASON'S ALREADY A SUCCESS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skele7on

Banned
I didn't touch the dude in fantasy, no win with him on the team would feel right.

I feel smug right now, but that dude is a scumbag.

JCizzle

Can we Change our minds??????? Fucking idiots didn't know how to use him.

There goes my starting RB in Maddden....I'm fucked online now. Dude would get me Big runs and changed the way defenses played me... Hunter was my fullback.

Don't hate me, hate EA for making speed still more important than overall ratings.

He really isn't that fast though lol. I think Ellington is way faster.

Narag

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YESSSSSSSSSS

Fuck it, I don't even care about the Bengals loss anymore. I don't care if there's 15 more losses to come.

Ray. Fucking. Rice. is no longer on the team. THIS SEASON'S ALREADY A SUCCESS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now about Flacco.

Vio-Lence

Banned
R^2 getting screwed by the NFL after they got exposed by TMZ. NFL and the Ravens ran a smear campaign on the victim and paraded her around claiming she was to blame. This whole thing is a farce.

gutshot

So who will wait a bit and then take a chance on Rice on some "we can save him and turn him away from this dark path!" shit?

Smart money's on Jerruh, but BB's a dark horse. He's known for taking on "characters"

Doesn't Schiano work for the Pats now too? I'd say they have to be the favorite.

R^2 getting screwed by the NFL after they got exposed by TMZ. NFL and the Ravens ran a smear campaign on the victim and paraded her around claiming she was to blame. This whole thing is a farce.

I still cant believe the league made her sit next to Ray when she gave her side of the story. This whole situation was totally fucked, I hope no other team picks him up now.

Also interesting to see what happens with Greg Hardy.

He's been found guilty by a bench trial where the sole witness gave wildly different testimonies on the stand. He's appealed to get a jury trial in November and the NFL and the Panthers will both wait to see the results of that trial.

I don't want to sound like a hypocrite or a homer, but I think they are pretty different situations. Either way, I don't expect him to be on the Panthers in 2015.

My personal opinion is that he did it but we'll see.

MechDX

Jimmy /J.I./ Halsell ‏@SalaryCap101 · 1m
Not tht this was remotely a consideration for the club, Rice will still count 4.75M in '14 and 9.5M in '15 against #Ravens' cap

Right thing to do but that cap hit next year is big. Why were they paying him that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom