• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyroxis

Banned
dat iphone 6 yo

THE NEW IPHONE 6! BIGGER SCREEN! SHINIER! SLIGHTLY MORE POWER! STILL LACKING FEATURES OTHER HAVE BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO SUE FOR THEM YET! ONLY 699.99!*

*exrabatteriesnotincludedandporbablyimpossibletoinstallmustbecardcarryinghipstertoownorhaveappliedforhipstercardbybuyingthisproductyouagreethatappleownseverythingyoucanthinkofthatyoueverdothatmightpossibleusethisdeviceandgetreadyforiphone7inayearthatjustlikethisonlyanumberhigher

Man you know you're old when every morning some new body part hurts, at least football is one day away. I'm picking the seahwaks but I hope GB wins.
Lower back, knees, I know the feeling. Another thing is random cracks in your joints. It doesn't hurt but I can crack my elbows, knees, ankles, back, neck, everything cept my cock basically.

By the way, a good mattress is really important. I got a new bed for my apt and my back pains almost instantly went away after 1-2 days. My old bed in my parent's house was apparently horrible. I just thought it was normal back pains. So check out your mattress and make sure it's good.

bionic77

THE NEW IPHONE 6! BIGGER SCREEN! SHINIER! SLIGHTLY MORE POWER! STILL LACKING FEATURES OTHER HAVE BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO SUE FOR THEM YET! ONLY 699.99!*

*exrabatteriesnotincludedandporbablyimpossibletoinstallmustbecardcarryinghipstertoownorhaveappliedforhipstercardbybuyingthisproductyouagreethatappleownseverythingyoucanthinkofthatyoueverdothatmightpossibleusethisdeviceandgetreadyforiphone7inayearthatjustlikethisonlyanumberhigher
You mad bro?

No phone wars shit in here.

Keep it civilized please.

manfestival

but its an IPHONE

lowballj

Neo Member
The new hit TV show this fall
B51U9Wr.png

Our friendship is over!!

But....you just won a superbowl..let me have this :(

Lower back, knees, I know the feeling. Another thing is random cracks in your joints. It doesn't hurt but I can crack my elbows, knees, ankles, back, neck, everything cept my cock basically.

By the way, a good mattress is really important. I got a new bed for my apt and my back pains almost instantly went away after 1-2 days. My old bed in my parent's house was apparently horrible. I just thought it was normal back pains. So check out your mattress and make sure it's good.

Yeah I've been meaning to get a new mattress, that could be part of it, its also because I've stopped working out since I started school, I really need to find the time for that.

Wrayfield

Whatever you have to do to be there with us Dolphins-bros on game day. :)

Misery loves company and all that.

Actually, I'm gonna see our beloved underachievers in London soon :). Second time, I know it sucks for you guys to lose games to us damn Euros but for me that's just brilliant.

Never drank tea or coffee in my life, my entire body hurts. The two may or may not be connected.

Actually, I'm gonna see our beloved underachievers in London soon :). Second time, I know it sucks for you guys to lose games to us damn Euros but for me that's just brilliant.
It's a shame the game is played in that cesspit called London.

Bowser

Bill and Sal's Degenerate Gambling Preview: NFC South

Bill and Sal, 3rd straight year on the Bucs bandwagon.

3rd straight year the Bucs will blow ass.

Anecdotally speaking, successful coaches in their second act don't really turn out that well. Smith to the Bucs to "bring a winning attitude" and "clean up the locker room" reminds me a lot of when the Panthers hired George Seifert in '99.

Wrayfield

Pretty soon, you euro types will have your own team!

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dqp1i8hw9jvjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ha, that notiion makes no sense. As if every Euro NFL fan is gonna abandon their teams to follow some random team that moves there.

[quote="Zvonimir Boban, post: 128282771"]Never drank tea or coffee in my life, my entire body hurts. The two may or may not be connected.

It's a shame the game is played in that cesspit called London.[/QUOTE]

It's convenient, I actually went with my brothers for the first one against the Giants. Miserable day, horrible game. Still a great experience.

I'm moving to London, it will be much classier and shirtlesser from then on. So no worries.

bionic77

People who argue about phones have somethings in common:

Small penis and/or brain.

That being said, I'm selling my iPhone 5s for an iPhone 6.
I am upgrading to a 6 but the battery life better be better than what I get on my 5S. If not I will get something else next year.

I don't care about these speed increases that mean nothing (for most things there is no difference between the 5 and 5S despite a huge difference in power). What I need is dat battery.

Brady set Wes up!!

So you drug your Welker up with Molly so he can't play with Peyton.

Hmmmmm

I'm cooking bacon shirtless.

Hate on Dutch.

Big baby, the pain only shows you're still alive!

Can I come?

Greg

I am upgrading to a 6 but the battery life better be better than what I get on my 5S. If not I will get something else next year.

I don't care about these speed increases that mean nothing (for most things there is no difference between the 5 and 5S despite a huge difference in power). What I need is dat battery.
my phone can stay on for days

#flip

gutshot

How does Adam Schefter break so much news? He trades information with team execs in exchange for scoops.

There are many theories as to why Schefter breaks so much news: when he covered the Denver Broncos, Mike Shanahan must’ve leaked him news; when he was at the NFL Network, the league surely fed him information; when he was represented by the mega-agency CAA, its network of agents must’ve helped him out (Schefter points out he used CAA for just two years and negotiated his last contract by himself two years ago).

But the truth is, sources seem to call him as much as he calls them, and information flows both ways. Midway through his drive to Bristol, a front-office executive from the Kansas City Chiefs rang.

“I think you maybe have another suspension coming down the pike,” Schefter told him. “I don’t think it’s today, but I think it’s coming here before the preseason’s over. . . . Oh, you weren’t aware of that? . . . I think Donald Stephenson. Does that surprise you? I don’t know that for a fact, but I had somebody text me and say, ‘Hey, be on the lookout for Donald Stephenson.’ So, I’m giving you a heads-up in advance. If it starts percolating and you give me a heads-up back, that’d be great.”

Four days later when the info was more solid, Schefter reported to the rest of the world that the Chiefs offensive lineman had been suspended for the first four games of the season.

“The reason people talk to you — I’m not stupid — they believe that you’re going to be informed,” Schefter said, “and you’re going to bring something to the table for them . . . I can’t stand calling somebody and just being, like, ‘Hey, what’s going on? Anything new?’ You can’t be a taker. You’ve got to be a giver.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...e009f2-32cc-11e4-9f4d-24103cb8b742_story.html

I'll c/p my posts from the CFB thread. Basically, Gary Andersen is Zooking the fuck out of the program.

In chronological order. Yes, that is important...because Andersen is a cunt.

As of this morning, Stave's status has not changed. Though I have not read twitter for 7 minutes so it's possible he is now dead. Or has been named starter. Who knows.

hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
hex.gif
Jesus. Sorry ez.

Ha, that notiion makes no sense. As if every Euro NFL fan is gonna abandon their teams to follow some random team that moves there.

It's convenient, I actually went with my brothers for the first one against the Giants. Miserable day, horrible game. Still a great experience.

I'm moving to London, it will be much classier and shirtlesser from then on. So no worries.

I was at that game too, also went to the saints - chargers and rams - pats. Wouldn't go again unless the Rams were playing because y'know, London sucks.

If there was a team in the Midlands I'd probably get season tickets tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom