• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
iH4HZoODjiSRy.gif

:jnc

MRSA

Banned
That was a minor troll and I was trying to make the point that even the poor in the US have it pretty damn good. But truthfully most people with money do seem to have iPhones and Apple shit.

It's true about 80% of the docs I work with have iPhones. All the PAs I work with have iPhones. The it just works Apple mantra vs fuck with your device all day Android model comes into play I guess. My providers don't have time to setup their devices to their preference and want something that works intuitively.

Also if you were curious, my ER docs bring in around 200k a year. But their reimbursement is becoming less and less because of the ACA, also California is trying to fuck over docs by passing a bill that says insurances will only pay innetwork rates regardless whether they're contracted or not. It really effects ER docs more than any other docs.

Also most people don't realize that healthcare reimbursement is justified by patient satisfaction scores which is completely asinine. Which is why universal coverage won't work in our culture, we view healthcare as a service rather than necessity. They bitch and moan until they get what they want and providers will eventually have to cave in because they want a 9/10 score so they're reimbursed properly.

Like you said though bionic, if you wanted to be rich as a doc the 80s and 90s were when docs made stupid money. Now though a lot of docs aren't making anywhere near as much as they did earlier. It really won't affect new doctors but the older docs are feeling the reimbursement differences. Medicare in particular I think only pays a doctor $30 for a visit, that doesn't cover their overhead. If you get into medicine you get into it because you care about medicine not because you want to make money

cajunator

Banned
That was a minor troll and I was trying to make the point that even the poor in the US have it pretty damn good. But truthfully most people with money do seem to have iPhones and Apple shit.

On the road or neutral site I would probably take the pack without seeing either team this year.

But at home and with the first game after a SB win and with pretty much everyone coming back I think it is a lock for Seattle to win.

If there are cracks we will see them on the road before they get exposed at home.

I still dont understand why people like using Iphone/IOs. Its a pretty terrible design layout. Hard to find anything and hard to change settings/customize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom