• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
patriots_tbrady12_beatingchest.gif

LJ11

Does anyone not expect the Seahawks to drop 30+ points on the Pack? They've been awful on defense for years.

D is the problem, they've made early selections on that side of the ball last few drafts but not much to show for it as of right now. Don't think it'll be that one sided, Seahawks OL isn't that good, their rookie RT had a rough preseason, no clue if he's starting tonight.

Packers need to feed Lacey, think it will be a good game, or I'm hoping it is anyway.

Edit: Thanks for the earlier link on Chips use of the pistol yankeehater.

D is the problem, they've made early selections on that side of the ball last few drafts but not much to show for it as of right now. Don't think it'll be that one sided, Seahawks OL isn't that good, their rookie RT had a rough preseason, no clue if he's starting tonight.

Packers need to feed Lacey, think it will be a good game, or I'm hoping it is anyway.

Edit: Thanks for the earlier link on Chips use of the pistol yankeehater.

No problem I am glad someone was interested in it. I find that kind of stuff fascinating.

jakncoke

Banned
I have no idea why. This is their last year of relevance before Brady is shipped to Cleveland for a conditional 6th round pick.

Definitely going to be interesting to see how long their valley of losing lasts once Brady is gone. Not sure this will be his last year, But the day is rapidly approaching.

Greg

I had Rodgers running in the flames with the caption "you can't run from the burn of an STD"

but they thought that was offensive...

rando14

Wait Greg was it you or bucket that I have Week One bet with?

If it's you I know exactly what avatar I'm going to give you mwahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom