• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

0v5rFRC.gif

lol omg, I feel the love and euphoria in the room. lol

jakncoke

Banned
Cam is sooooo leaving CAR. Either HOU or DAL. Book it.

Its simple math really, if his ribs arent 100% why risk the season. They say getting hit in the NFL is like getting hit by a 35 mph car, Cam leads the nfl in hits. Why risk the season over 1 maybe 2 games?

Crisco

Banned
Its simple math really, if his ribs arent 100% why risk the season. They say getting hit in the NFL is like getting hit by a 35 mph car, Cam leads the nfl in hits. Why risk the season over 1 maybe 2 games?

That only works if you play in the NFC North, and truly only need your starting QB for 6 games to win it all.

mkenyon

Banned
Which little babby Seahawks fan wants a new avatar?

Let's make this bet and seal it in blood.

#fuckers #redmeat #babywipes
I'll take this.

You've got to be fucking insane if you think the Hawks are losing a home opener. We didn't do that even when we were shitty.

Mindlog

raIZHcD.jpg

Someone say my name?

Carolina getting off to a quick start Jobbing for Jameis.

rando14

Jak come on bet with me.

Why are the defending champs fans such cowards?

Sorry man I'm already in a bet, I can't do multiple ones the same week, that's like sharing a hooker with multiple people and I'm no gata!!

Also there's not really all that many week-in week-out Seahawks fans. With Shane gone, Hito passing away (RIP, still super bummed), Western was banned, not too many of us!!

Your profile says you line in Lousiana.

Are you Gata? Or just another annoying Pats bandwagoner?

Well I've been a fan since the age of 5 (19 now) and refuse to cheer for the Saints.

So I guess long time bandwagoner even though I didn't learn this until much later.

Crisco

Banned
At the end of the day, I'm way more worried about how Kalil and the new look offensive line will handle McCoy and co. then I am about Cam's owie. It really won't matter who's back there if they get pushed around for 60 minutes. If we can run block well and move the chains on the ground, we'll win regardless. It always figured to be a defensive battle given the usual Week 1 rust and the history of the match-up..

Konka

Banned
holy fuck at all the poors making 15 bucks an hour working at "real" jobs.

What is your full time job again?

I worked for a bank processing loan documents for 15 an hour, unless thats not a real job now. I should probably discount my 401k, 3 weeks paid vacation and medical/dental/vision as not real as well. Watch you tongue.

Hunter S.

Well I've been a fan since the age of 5 (19 now) and refuse to cheer for the Saints.

So I guess long time bandwagoner even though I didn't learn this until much later.

Pats bandwagoners are like modern day leprosy.

It kills, it burns and everyone not infected burns their stuff touched by by them.

MechDX

Patriots list Tom Brady on the injury report with a calf ailment. He didn't practice.--Breer Twitter

Uh oh....trade you Mallett back for a 3rd

"He could stand up, if we needed him to stand up."- Crennel on versatility of J.J. Watt.

IRG3 is in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom