• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
raIZHcD.jpg

Someone say my name?

Carolina getting off to a quick start Jobbing for Jameis.

Nope

Moping for Mariotta 2014 baby!

mkenyon

Banned
Jesus, not even parked yet and I can already smell the Ganja.

It's so weird having this in Seattle. Portland, Olympia, Eugene, sure. But Seattle?

Dat weed law.

PAX had the same thing going on. I even heard that the Seattle PD is being told to relax MORE on public toking.

It's so weird having this in Seattle. Portland, Olympia, Eugene, sure. But Seattle?

Dat weed law.

PAX had the same thing going on. I even heard that the Seattle PD is being told to relax MORE on public toking.

Went to Denver a month ago. My wife had to take a drug test yesterday, and she is horrified that she might get nailed for weed because of all of the second hand we were exposed to while there. Chances are like zero, but fuck, sometimes I wonder.

Crisco

Banned

Dat weed law.

It's obviously still illegal in Utah, but I swear to god I see people toking in their cars on a daily basis here in SLC. Even when I was hitting near Snoop-levels of consumption, I never did it in or near a car. Seems like the only way a non-minority could ever get caught.

cdyhybrid

Went to Denver a month ago. My wife had to take a drug test yesterday, and she is horrified that she might get nailed for weed because of all of the second hand we were exposed to while there. Chances are like zero, but fuck, sometimes I wonder.

Unless she's an NFL player she probably doesn't have to worry.

I'm interested to see how high Calhoun from MSU goes.

I don't know how I feel about him. All OL in college are garbage.

Let's see how he does against Wisconsin or Iowa then I'll have a better judgment.

mkenyon

Banned
Yeah. Back when I was a heavy consumer, I'd smoke a bit in a back alley before Hawks games, but that was the only time I ever did outside of safe places. My spotless record says that was smart.

Hunter S.

It only gets worse in terms of MJ users in CO and WA because lots of people are moving here to either try to start an MJ business, or to use it legally. Either way, MJ is paying to improve CO schools and roads. And now, more people support legalization here then right when the law was past. The law is not going to change because most people see it as doing practically zero harm

cashman

Banned
What is your full time job again?

I worked for a bank processing loan documents for 15 an hour, unless thats not a real job now. I should probably discount my 401k, 3 weeks paid vacation and medical/dental/vision as not real as well. Watch you tongue.

I'm an EE student right now, all the internships I've been applying to pay at like 20-25 an hour.

Konka

Banned
I'm an EE student right now, all the internships I've been applying to pay at like 20-25 an hour.

Great for you. But you'll have to understand, which I'm sure you can, that not all jobs are paid as much as EE jobs and laughing at people is incredibly childish. I don't want to live in a place where people are mocked for making $31,000 a year.

mkenyon

Banned
Can't say I'm not nervous about tonight's game.

Let the best team (Packers) win.

GO PACK GO!
I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

11 (or 12 now?) years of Hawks season tickets. Packers fans are the classiest of the bunch, by miles. I hope it is a great game. GL Pack!

Raiders and Pats tie for the worst, for different reasons.

but you're lying if you think they're a better team

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
3 wide receiver, 2 RB, 1 WR/TE/RB flex, what receivers do you play?

Brandon Marshall v Buf
Randall Cobb @ Seattle
Reggie Wayne @ Denver
Emmanuel Sanders v Indy
Pierre Garcon @ Houston

I think I would like to bench Cobb. My RBs are Tate, Spiller, Pierre Thomas, MJD, and Darren Sproles.

Bowser

Brandon Marshall v Buf
Randall Cobb @ Seattle
Reggie Wayne @ Denver
Emmanuel Sanders v Indy
Pierre Garcon @ Houston

I think I would like to bench Cobb. My RBs are Tate, Spiller, Pierre Thomas, MJD, and Darren Sproles.

Hmm...even with the matchup I think it's tough to bench Cobb. I think I go with your top 3 WRs, start Tate and Spiller, and play Pierre Thomas in the flex. Although maybe you swap in Sanders for Cobb, I just don't have much faith in Sanders...think Thomas Squared are going to get most of the balls. But who knows.

Brandon Marshall v Buf
Randall Cobb @ Seattle
Reggie Wayne @ Denver
Emmanuel Sanders v Indy
Pierre Garcon @ Houston

Sanders for sure. Peypey is going to hit him a lot.

rando14

Brandon Marshall v Buf
Randall Cobb @ Seattle
Reggie Wayne @ Denver
Emmanuel Sanders v Indy
Pierre Garcon @ Houston

I'd bench Wayne but I'm pretty down on him as a whole overall this year!!

BTW Welli you should post in here more regularly and not just for FF!! :cool:

Brandon Marshall v Buf no brainer
Randall Cobb @ Seattle
Reggie Wayne @ Denver
Emmanuel Sanders v Indy Welker is out, Sanders will benefit
Pierre Garcon @ Houston

The third...dunno. Definitely not Cobb against Seattle's secondary. I want to say Pierrce Garcon...but after Watt/Clowney kill RG3 I'm not sure my man Cousins will do much better getting the ball to anyone.

zychi

Banned

Brandon Marshall v Buf
Randall Cobb @ Seattle
Reggie Wayne @ Denver
Emmanuel Sanders v Indy
Pierre Garcon @ Houston

I have similar. I have B, Em and Pierre starting.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I want to go with 4 and play one in flex. I am really considering Marshall/Wayne/Sanders/Garcon... The ESPN FF projection has Cobb lower than the others as well.

I have a few hours to mull it over I guess.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
YahooSports is garbage. Every year it seems like I have the same problem registering with their shitty website and trying to make a new e-mail or password. Having problems logging in so I may not be able to put in my pick for Pick-Em League but I have Seattle winning this one.

NFL.com fantasy/pick-em is great on the other hand and the mobile app is solid.

cdyhybrid

So we get workers a living wage AND we make people less fat because they don't want to pay higher fast food prices?

Sign me the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom