• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Who does eznark hate

everyone.gif

MRSA

Banned
The Raiders 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks are starting this season. Yeah, the roster is that shitty.

Bowser

The Raiders 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks are starting this season. Yeah, the roster is that shitty.

The Panthers 1st and 3rd round picks are starting by default (WR Kelvin Benjamin and OG Trai Turner). And our 5th round pick is likely the starter at nickelback (CB Bene Benwikere). And I wouldn't be surprised if our 4th round pick, S Tre Boston, takes over midseason for Roman Harper's old ass.

Doorman

GUYS.

You guys.

...It's football time. Finally. I get to break out the ol' Grassford again for another season of hilarity. I'm hyped.

bionic77

Lady looks like a dude bro. No amount of fake tits can fix manface.
True. But her life is much better because of those tits.

It takes you 3x longer to notice her man face because of those breasts.

Love is strange and a man might fall for those tits and convince himself she was pretty. Could that happen without that face? Probably because people like Noodle exist but you can't argue that she is not better off without those huge breasts.

MRSA

Banned
I'm going to Vegas on Sunday, putting $200 on the Raiders game because that's all I can afford to bet :(

Wynnebeck

Banned
WELCOME BACK YOU FUCKS. PackersGAF where you at!? Fuck the Pats. Fuck the Bears. Fuck the 49ers. Most of all, FUCK GATA.

HawkeyeIC

i'm not very confident in beating the cowboys. we are a better overall team (on paper) but the problem is our corners are probably going to be torched. then, because harbaugh doesn't really let our starters play much in the pre-season, i don't think we're going to put up enough points even against a poor dallas D

I'm scared, FMT. I'm scared.

Fox318

Adam Caplan
Former #Jets WR Stephen Hill is working out for the #Panthers today, source confirmed.
12:22 PM - 1 Sep 2014

How bad is the panthers WR core that they think hill will be an improvement?

jakncoke

Banned
How bad is the panthers WR core that they think hill will be an improvement?

Pretty sure there was a tweet/statement later that they wont sign him immediately but could in the future. To me that screams, ye we fucking suck, BUT your route running/ability to get a completion from a qb is gata level so we'll keep in touch if things head really south for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom