• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

How bad is the panthers WR core that they think hill will be an improvement?

I wouldn't mind him on the Eagles.

We have no depth at WR and are relying on Maclin coming off his 2nd acl tear and rookie Mathews.

And we all know how terrible the coaching for skill players with the Jets is. Maybe he can flourish under Chip.

Roman Harper is starting for the Panthers?
Im so sorry Bowser.

49ers-vernon-davis-ap_606.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
True. But her life is much better because of those tits.

It takes you 3x longer to notice her man face because of those breasts.

Love is strange and a man might fall for those tits and convince himself she was pretty. Could that happen without that face? Probably because people like Noodle exist but you can't argue that she is not better off without those huge breasts.

I feel like this is usually the part where you mention that fat chicks and ugly chicks are also way better in bed....

I finished season 1 a few years ago, i refuse to continue because i know it ends abruptly.

At least watch season two, it's the best season of the series. Season three was great too, just not world-changing.

I remember being young and naive and believing David Milch when he said they'd wrap it up with movies. Luckily he's been cursed ever since his mistruth by creating John From Cincinnati and that show where all the horses died.

MechDX

john McClain ✔ @McClain_on_NFL
Follow
Texans have agreed in principle to long term extension with JJ Watt.

its happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MechDX

We're signing Josh Freeman too?

Just seemed fitting.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport · 1m
JJ Watt's new extension in range of jersey number plus zeroes - $99 million over 6 years, including $51 million guaranteed, per sources

So he got Mario money but actually shows up more than 20% of the time.

jakncoke

Banned
Just seemed fitting.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport · 1m
JJ Watt's new extension in range of jersey number plus zeroes - $99 million over 6 years, including $51 million guaranteed, per sources

So he got Mario money but actually shows up more than 20% of the time.

wow thats a lot more reasonable than I was thinking he was getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom