• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

jbug617

Banned
Finished Sunset Overdrive today. It's probably my GOTY so far. Probably going to play Watch Dogs(PS4) next. I heard the PS4 update screwed up some things

Bread

Banned
:jnc at people showering twice a week and once every 2 or 3 days in that OT thread

This website has some weird, gross ass people

The Browns consider Andrew Hawkins (thigh/knee) a game-time decision for Thursday's game against the Bengals.
All is lost.

So do I trade in Destiny for that new CoD?
I'm not telling you to do it, but I haven't played it since like launch. I probably would have traded it in if I didn't go digital.

But I have the new cod, so you can play with me ;)

BG, please tell me your thoughts on Greg Little's comments.
Didn't see them? But Gregor is the worst, Fug Gregor.

JABEE

Just read this on ESPN:

Dat Tony Romo hate train. Dallas cannot win without Romo or Murray. Murray is a huge part of why Dallas is as good as they are, but a Tony Romo led Dallas team without Murray could possibly get 8-8, while a Weeden led Dallas team with Murray would be lol-worthy.

Weeden is a great QB. I don't know what you're talking about. Romo was beat by the Washington Racists!

Weeden is better.

Zeke

Coke > Pepsi.

Kobe has 5 rings, 2 of which when he was the man, and 3 of which when he was the right hand man. Kobe has also had other NBA finals appearance where he did not win, and countless playoff performances, along with record setting games. Kobe was also considered #1 in his profession, and position for many seasons.

Romo has barley any playoff experience, barley any success in the playoffs. 0 rings, 0 claim to being the best QB in the NFL at any point in his career.

You guys must be smoking the best shit of your life if you think two are even comparable.
Again Fuck Kobe. I think a better comparison would be pey pey. People get off calling Romo a choker but God Damn if pey pey hasn't choked in the playoffs on multiple occasions. Not only choked but choked with much better teams than Romo has ever had and on both sides of the ball. No one is even claiming Romo as best qb in the nfl so I don't know why are even bringing that shit up. No one brings pey pey's short comings up even before he got his ring. I'd most definitely say Romo is one of the top qbs in the nfl and no I'm not going to make some Bullshit qb list.

zychi

Banned
Coke > Pepsi.

Kobe has 5 rings, 2 of which when he was the man, and 3 of which when he was the right hand man. Kobe has also had other NBA finals appearance where he did not win, and countless playoff performances, along with record setting games. Kobe was also considered #1 in his profession, and position for many seasons.

Romo has barley any playoff experience, barley any success in the playoffs. 0 rings, 0 claim to being the best QB in the NFL at any point in his career.

You guys must be smoking the best shit of your life if you think two are even comparable.

I think I remember you're a Laker fan, so this may be redundant and your bias may make this pointless.

Kobe was a highly touted draft pick, Romo went undrafted.

Kobe went 6/24 in a game 7 in the finals. He did not win anything without Shaq or Pau. Is considered one of the best SG ever, yet can't carry his team the same way Lebron or MJ does.

He shoots 40 shots a game, doesn't pass, and barely makes the playoffs when he is the man.

Kobe now has no talent around him, similar to Romo most of his career, and is 0-4.

Romo plays a team position that requires an offensive line and people to catch his passes, yet is criticized for losing big games.

Kobe hasn't won a big game without relying on someone else.
Romo hasn't won a big game without relying on someone else.

rando14

Romo vs ...Kobe?

ibpPDWl94z71u.gif

MechDX

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...hp?cmpid=twitter-premium&t=884f1dc6ebcba496f0

Pinning an exact style on O'Brien's offense is impossible. He will structure his attack to fit personnel and opponent.

With Fitzpatrick's limitations, the guess is O'Brien has been running this year's offense with half his playbook tied behind his back.

"What I've seen from the Texans doesn't look a lot like what we were doing when he was with New England," said a player who was with the Patriots when O'Brien was an assistant coach and offensive coordinator. "You gotta know he wants to do more, but he ain't got Tom Brady back there."

Mallet isn't Brady either, but if O'Brien didn't believe Mallett is capable of showing us more than we have seen from Fitzpatrick, why did he trade for him?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford threw 41 TDs, 16 INTs, 5,000 yards at the age of 23 and led the Lions to the playoffs only three years after taking over the worst team in NFL history.

DMczaf

Josh McCown is your starting QB again, DM.

"The turnovers really hurt us," Smith said, via the Tampa Bay Times. "We need to play better at the quarterback position. I think that kind of goes without saying a little bit. We didn't enough points on the board, even with some production that we got."

What the FUCK is the difference between McCown's shitty turnovers and Glennon's shitty turnovers? Are Glennon's more turnovery or something?

You dumb ass motherfucker! YOU ARE ROBBING US!

jakncoke

Banned
Matthew Stafford threw 41 TDs, 16 INTs, 5,000 yards at the age of 23 and led the Lions to the playoffs only three years after taking over the worst team in NFL history.

Then went 4-12 and now going to add one and one version 2.0 to his career stats

LevelNth

Banned
7l1FPUr.png

I can't believe this statistic. Surely giving the ball to a top-3 running back wouldn't help us win games. This has to be wrong.
The issue is that Lynch is the real offense, and dislikes Wussle's lack of blackness and inability to be a true leader. Unfortunately for him Wussle ain't having that, and has told Pete to choose between the two of them (also let Pete bang his girl as a bonus). Thus the Hawks are fading Lynch out and will cut him in January.

Wussle will then deny any responsibility for it, similar to his denial of fault when he makes a bad pass (on pace for about 50% of the time this year).

I think I remember you're a Laker fan, so this may be redundant and your bias may make this pointless.

Kobe was a highly touted draft pick, Romo went undrafted.

Kobe went 6/24 in a game 7 in the finals. He did not win anything without Shaq or Pau. Is considered one of the best SG ever, yet can't carry his team the same way Lebron or MJ does.

He shoots 40 shots a game, doesn't pass, and barely makes the playoffs when he is the man.

Kobe now has no talent around him, similar to Romo most of his career, and is 0-4.

Romo plays a team position that requires an offensive line and people to catch his passes, yet is criticized for losing big games.

Kobe hasn't won a big game without relying on someone else.
Romo hasn't won a big game without relying on someone else.

You're not even close man. I HATE THE LAKERS. I'm a notorious Kobe HATER. And even then I had to defend Kobe when being compared to Romo.

That's how much of an absurdity that comparison is. Born in the 80's grew up in the 90's. My favorite player was MJ. Kobe is nothing more than a MJ wannabe to me. That's why i have always dislike him. And LeBron > Kobe when it's all said and done. But I've been down this road too many times on NBA - GAF before the mass exodus. Not doing it again.

TL:DR FUCK KOBE
But lets be honest he's a great player on the court. Romo best claim to fame is top 5 QB in the league for X years. Kobe going to go down as the 2nd best SG of all time, as much as we dislike him. That's the truth.

Kave I hope Haden punches Little in the stomach on Thursday, then I hope Skrine slaps him, then I hope Gilbert Drop kicks his ass.

Pettine should finish him off with a stone cold stunner

He was only 10th in DVOA that year. Pass.

Jason Campbell had a better DVOA than Stafford that year.

Top Bottom