• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

zychi

Banned
But if I wanted to play CoD the old way I'd go play CoD2 (the best cod ever)

4ece3c35602e92d675611988d34b6cf387ca16b28de207f5c46be304bc583195.jpg

I am sick about these slurs about Kobe when he is now too old to defend himself.

If I wasn't on a puny iphone 5S (saw my dads 6 plus and somethings about a Godzilla phone are nice) I would respond in kind.

But to save time I hope you kobe haters fail at everything and end up living in Gata's basement (just imagine how he makes you pay rent).

I can't believe I'm sitting here watching you defend a man whose entire career is based off of being a Hong Kong knock-off Michael Jordan.

zychi

Banned
I am sick about these slurs about Kobe when he is now too old to defend himself.

If I wasn't on a puny iphone 5S (saw my dads 6 plus and somethings about a Godzilla phone are nice) I would respond in kind.

But to save time I hope you kobe haters fail at everything and end up living in Gata's basement (just imagine how he makes you pay rent).

24 pts a game on an avg of 20 shots per game, 0-4 without someone's coattails to ride, same ol kobe.

Mrbob

You know, there was a time when the Bears had the first shot at Bruce Arians and passed up on him for king of CFL.

In retrospect, feels bad man.

Zeke

My team is the spurs keep being irrelevant laker bros.
we got a few more seasons till we join you :(

Godslay

Banned
TBH I haven't read that much on DVOA. I just looked at Football Outsiders to see if they had anything that painted Stafford as a sub par QB and went with it.

Don't let me stop you!

I'd have to dig in, but I'm pretty sure both of those are true. Sacks shouldn't really count against QBs. At least not all of them, as some obviously arise from pressure/coverage. As far as the quality, some were complaining that the grades have well...degraded since they are in a rush to get them out on Monday. They don't have the All 22 or whatever it's called now until Monday, so they have to use broadcast footage which doesn't really paint the whole picture (can't see secondary most of the time).

bionic77

My team is the spurs keep being irrelevant laker bros.
we got a few more seasons till we join you :(
Kobe always owned the Spurs and Duncan.

It got so bad at one point I remember that during one loss in the playoffs he almost showed some emotion. It takes a lot to get a rise out of a Vulcan.

24 pts a game on an avg of 20 shots per game, 0-4 without someone's coattails to ride, same ol kobe.
Not bad for a 39 year old guy coming off a major injury and playing with guys that wouldn't be able to stay on the court at the local YMCA.

Get back to me in February and let's see how he is playing. Unless we are playing the hate Kobe game in that case go fuck yourself. :)

Fox318

Can't believe that turtle looking asshole is gonna win

Dems want him in power.

Believe it or not he isn't anti-union compared to the rest of the Senate plus he isn't going to put a gun to the head of the government like Cruz.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had an under the table deal to not finance a rival in the area.

eznark

Banned
Dems want him in power.

Believe it or not he isn't anti-union compared to the rest of the Senate plus he isn't going to put a gun to the head of the government like Cruz.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had an under the table deal to not finance a rival in the area.

Didn't Clinton campaign hard for Grimes? I don't pay much attention anymore because really, it makes no difference, but that's what it seemed like.

Godslay

Banned
HOLY SHIT KINGPIN IS ON NETFLIX!

IN HD!

LarryDavidFainting.gif

why can't they release this on bluray so i can retire my worn out shitty looking DVD :(

I'm going to go watch this right now.

I need to remember how to be Kave's role model.

Didn't Clinton campaign hard for Grimes? I don't pay much attention anymore because really, it makes no difference, but that's what it seemed like.

I'm pretty much the same way. Maybe I'm turning into a jaded old man. Then again, races are pretty much determined at this phase were I live so you know what you are going to get.

eznark

Banned
I'm pretty much the same way. Maybe I'm turning into a jaded old man. Then again, races are pretty much determined at this phase were I live so you know what you are going to get.

Local politics are still fun, but national elections generally mean fuck all to me. Are you going to steal 15% or 20% or 30% what the fuck ever. Choke on it you pieces of shit.

Godslay

Banned
Idk what this is ? But I feel I should watch it.

It's a classic.

Just imagine me as Munson and you'll get a laugh.

Local politics are still fun, but national elections generally mean fuck all to me.

Yeah, the local measures and races usually have more bearing on the day to day so they're worth it. National stuff in a red/blue state, you are know what you are getting most likely. Upsets are fun though.

Fox318

Clinton doesn't have any pull over the Senate democratic funds like somebody like Harry Reid or some of the other dems. She might be able to move some donors but Hiliary is saving those funds for 2016.

Remember Judd could have ran for the seat but some of the backroom dems with access to money said no to it because they didn't want to deal with an actress running for Senate.

MRSA

Banned
Holy fuck, I can't install Windows 8.1 on my MBP because I don't have a optical drive. What the flying fuck. Fuck you Apple, fuck you Microsoft.

Fox318

I'm going to go watch this right now.

I need to remember how to be Kave's role model.

3 things killing politics

1. Gerrymandering
  2. Super Pacs and money
  3. Voter identification

Districts are set up to protect incumbents or rig state elections for state senate seats and congressional house seats. Its why there isn't really an alternative in lower government races outside of swing states like Ohio and Florida.

Though if the Democrats can ever manage to turn Texas blue it might shock the system enough to force fairer districting done by an independent organisation with oversight from Dems, Republicans, and other third parties.

Hell, Cruz and some of the other Tea partyiers are basically Constitution party members.

If Bloomberg runs as an independent in 2016 he will have the cash and the sympathy of voters sick of both of the main parties going for political victories over the health of the nation.

While the idea of uncontrolled money can be linked to free speech it's a debate that I believe has hurt the nation.

Should a man from Indiana really be able to contribute to an election in Florida? He has no stake or representation in that district yet he can donate money that could lead to a politician and representative that he has sway with over the politicians voters.

Voter id laws wouldn't be a problem if they were designed to encourage people to vote. Except it hurts the elderly, college students, and potentially those without a car.

Guys Im looking for a new team to cheer for. Any suggestions? I always had a soft spot for the Eagles cause they had a few of my favourite QBs (Cunningham, McNabb, Vick)

Bread

Banned
Guys Im looking for a new team to cheer for. Any suggestions? I always had a soft spot for the Eagles cause they had a few of my favourite QBs (Cunningham, McNabb, Vick)
Anyone who let's this fucker into their fanbase deserves to share a hooker with gata

Godslay

Banned
3 things killing politics

1. Gerrymandering
  2. Super Pacs and money
  3. Voter identification

Districts are set up to protect incumbents or rig state elections for state senate seats and congressional house seats. Its why there isn't really an alternative in lower government races outside of swing states like Ohio and Florida.

Though if the Democrats can ever manage to turn Texas blue it might shock the system enough to force fairer districting done by an independent organisation with oversight from Dems, Republicans, and other third parties.

Hell, Cruz and some of the other Tea partyiers are basically Constitution party members.

If Bloomberg runs as an independent in 2016 he will have the cash and the sympathy of voters sick of both of the main parties going for political victories over the health of the nation.

While the idea of uncontrolled money can be linked to free speech it's a debate that I believe has hurt the nation.

Should a man from Indiana really be able to contribute to an election in Florida? He has no stake or representation in that district yet he can donate money that could lead to a politician and representative that he has sway with over the politicians voters.

Voter id laws wouldn't be a problem if they were designed to encourage people to vote. Except it hurts the elderly, college students, and potentially those without a car.

I understand all that. I've been following politics since the Clinton days. Just as I get older, I just can't get up for it as much. If there's a real asshole running, I'll help lace up the boots to kick them out or prevent them from getting in. Other than that, it feels like most of the time you are voting for a turd sandwich or a giant douche. Occasionally, you'll get a gem that transcends party, but those are rare.

Top Bottom