• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

rando14

Kave I hope Haden punches Little in the stomach on Thursday, then I hope Skrine slaps him, then I hope Gilbert Drop kicks his ass.

Pettine should finish him off with a stone cold stunner

Gata's thuggery has poisoned you BG

You are not the man I once knew!!

Stafford is getting worse by year:

2011 14.9% DVOA 10th
2012 12.2% DVOA 12th
2013 4.9% DVOA 15th
2014 -8.6% DVOA 28th

In fact by DVOA Stafford is behind everyone but Russell Wilson, Jake Locker, EJ Manuel, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater and Geno Smith this year. He's even behind luminaries like Mike Glennon, Austin Davis and Charlie Whitehurst.

rando14

2011 14.9% DVOA 10th
2012 12.2% DVOA 12th
2013 4.9% DVOA 15th
2014 -8.6% DVOA 28th

In fact by DVOA Stafford is behind everyone but Russell Wilson, Jake Locker, EJ Manuel, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater and Geno Smith this year. He's even behind luminaries like Mike Glennon, Austin Davis and Charlie Whitehurst.

That's my quarterback!! :')

cdyhybrid

2011 14.9% DVOA 10th
2012 12.2% DVOA 12th
2013 4.9% DVOA 15th
2014 -8.6% DVOA 28th

Golden Tate carrying that offense.

zychi

Banned
You're not even close man. I HATE THE LAKERS. I'm a notorious Kobe HATER. And even then I had to defend Kobe when being compared to Romo.

That's how much of an absurdity that comparison is. Born in the 80's grew up in the 90's. My favorite player was MJ. Kobe is nothing more than a MJ wannabe to me. That's why i have always dislike him. And LeBron > Kobe when it's all said and done. But I've been down this road too many times on NBA - GAF before the mass exodus. Not doing it again.

TL:DR FUCK KOBE
But lets be honest he's a great player on the court. Romo best claim to fame is top 5 QB in the league for X years. Kobe going to go down as the 2nd best SG of all time, as much as we dislike him. That's the truth.

My bad, must have confused you with one of the Kobe zombies in NBA gaf. Totally agree on the spoiler. But Shaq>Kobe always.

MRSA

Banned
Bought CoD at Target guy told me I get a free 12 pack to only be disappointed with a 12 pack of Mountain Dew.

Watching the Interstellar early screening at the Scotiabank IMAX in Montreal tonight. Excited as fuck, see you guys in the stars or the other side.

zychi

Banned
Watching the Interstellar early screening at the Scotiabank IMAX in Montreal tonight. Excited as fuck, see you guys in the stars or the other side.

I'm jealous, I won't be seeing it until later next week. I've made it this entire time with just seeing the first trailer and nothing else.

Actually by the advanced metrics Detroit is pretty awful on offense. 26th in total DVOA, 25th in passing and 30th in rushing. Their defense is carrying them so far.

Godslay

Banned
Actually by the advanced metrics Detroit is pretty awful on offense. 26th in total DVOA, 25th in passing and 30th in rushing. Their defense is carrying them so far.

Aren't sacks and drops calculated in a QB's DOVA? I vaguely remember that being mentioned as one of it's flaws. Not to mention that they rush the grades out so apparently there has been a drop in quality.

Not trying to defend Stafford here, but I don't fully buy into their advanced stats.

2011 14.9% DVOA 10th
2012 12.2% DVOA 12th
2013 4.9% DVOA 15th
2014 -8.6% DVOA 28th

He's simply not good. Barring some major improvement after the bye, he's going to end up with some of his worst stats - although he has definitely improved on the INT front. I said at the beginning of the season that if he couldn't replicate 2011 with MORE weapons this year he isn't the guy. Granted folks have been injured but I'm just not sold.

Bread

Banned
Stafford is like if you took Andrew Luck added 100 pounds and smacked him on the head with a frying pan.

zychi

Banned
He's simply not good. Barring some major improvement after the bye, he's going to end up with some of his worst stats - although he has definitely improved on the INT front. I said at the beginning of the season that if he couldn't replicate 2011 with MORE weapons this year he isn't the guy. Granted folks have been injured but I'm just not sold.

But Kas tells me he's the second coming!

New cod multi is pretty fun with the boost jump feature. Went make to play a classic list without the jump and felt kinda wierd
Edit: it's crazy the ranks ppl are already on, do they not sign off ? Haha

Bread

Banned
New cod multi is pretty fun with the boost jump feature. Went make to play a classic list without the jump and felt kinda wierd
Yea it's not bad. Pretty hard to get used to guys jumping off of rooftops all around you though, but I guess I'll get used to it.

Edit: it's crazy the ranks ppl are already on, so they not sign off ? Haha

Cats went and got the game at midnight yesterday, put the disc in the console by 12:15 and haven't done shit else in their life but play since then.

COD ain't no joke. Bow down and press x to pay your respects to the one true king of games.

Aren't sacks and drops calculated in a QB's DOVA? I vaguely remember that being mentioned as one of it's flaws. Not to mention that they rush the grades out so apparently there has been a drop in quality.

Not trying to defend Stafford here, but I don't fully buy into their advanced stats.

TBH I haven't read that much on DVOA. I just looked at Football Outsiders to see if they had anything that painted Stafford as a sub par QB and went with it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yay Im back at work! Ahh I miss working.
Do yall ever have times when you just look forward to going to work?

So I was randomly thinking on the drive out to Longview tonight.

It seems like semi trucks have a very specific number of yellow lights facing forward on the front. Is there a required minimum? Seems like at least 5.

bionic77

I am sick about these slurs about Kobe when he is now too old to defend himself.

If I wasn't on a puny iphone 5S (saw my dads 6 plus and somethings about a Godzilla phone are nice) I would respond in kind.

But to save time I hope you kobe haters fail at everything and end up living in Gata's basement (just imagine how he makes you pay rent).

JABEE

I am sick about these slurs about Kobe when he is now too old to defend himself.

If I wasn't on a puny iphone 5S (saw my dads 6 plus and somethings about a Godzilla phone are nice) I would respond in kind.

But to save time I hope you kobe haters fail at everything and end up living in Gata's basement (just imagine how he makes you pay rent).
Disgusting

Tom Penny

Kobe = Romo.

Top Bottom