• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

cashman

Banned

Does this count as a QB hit?

tony-romo-escapes-jj-wat-on-td-pass-at.gif

The Newark Star-Ledger reports members in the Eagles organization, including GM Howie Roseman, had "soured" on Nick Foles even before he broke his collarbone in Week 9.
"I think Howie is looking at quarterbacks," a league source told NJ.com. "He's kind of soured on Foles, and I don't think he's alone. The organization isn't sold that he's the guy going forward. Let's just say the way things were going, he wasn't going to get a contract extension that's for sure." Foles is eligible for an extension in the offseason. After posting a ridiculous 27:2 TD:INT ratio across 13 games and 10 starts last season, Foles took a step back before getting hurt. He's tossed the second-most interceptions (10) behind only Blake Bortles and is averaging a weak 6.9 YPA. We're not sold on Foles being the quarterback of the future anywhere, let alone Philadelphia. Andy Reid and Marty Mornhinweg drafted Foles.
Eagles.

cashman

Banned
Though if the Democrats can ever manage to turn Texas

You know how pretty much the whole country things Cruz is a crazy nutter? Well there's a pretty large group of people who love the shit out of this guy and voted him in and will continue to do so as long as he keeps up his antics. They're called Texans.

ShaneB

So with all this passing stat explosion, I think I'd like if they overhauled how passing yards work. A 2 yard screen pass with 50 YAC, should only count as 2 yards passing! Always seemed a bit ridiculous.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
3 things killing politics

1. Gerrymandering
  2. Super Pacs and money
  3. Voter identification

Districts are set up to protect incumbents or rig state elections for state senate seats and congressional house seats. Its why there isn't really an alternative in lower government races outside of swing states like Ohio and Florida.

Though if the Democrats can ever manage to turn Texas blue it might shock the system enough to force fairer districting done by an independent organisation with oversight from Dems, Republicans, and other third parties.

Hell, Cruz and some of the other Tea partyiers are basically Constitution party members.

If Bloomberg runs as an independent in 2016 he will have the cash and the sympathy of voters sick of both of the main parties going for political victories over the health of the nation.

While the idea of uncontrolled money can be linked to free speech it's a debate that I believe has hurt the nation.

Should a man from Indiana really be able to contribute to an election in Florida? He has no stake or representation in that district yet he can donate money that could lead to a politician and representative that he has sway with over the politicians voters.

Voter id laws wouldn't be a problem if they were designed to encourage people to vote. Except it hurts the elderly, college students, and potentially those without a car.

Lack of proportional representation is the biggest issue to me. It would require such a massive overhaul of the system to implement though.

You know how pretty much the whole country things Cruz is a crazy nutter? Well there's a pretty large group of people who love the shit out of this guy and voted him in and will continue to do so as long as he keeps up his antics. They're called Texans.

:jnc

It's true.

Also the farther right you go in Texas, the more likely you'll find Texan nationalists who seriously want to secede.

ShaneB

Honestly his list of boys is quite long, always forgetting dozens of his former "teams" and "players"

A stable of boys like Chris Wesseling!

Honestly just root for the Cardinals crimzon. A home team playing in the SB trying to win their first Super Bowl is a fun story.

jakncoke

Banned
My nose is getting stuffy and chest is becoming congested again and it might be 40 degree rain tomorrow. Ima die. rip in peace to me. ashes to ashes dust to dust 1 less chocha on this degenerate planet called earth.

bionic77

Explain it to me like I'm not that type of Asian.
Are you using reverse racism to say that Asians are generally smart and that you are an exception to that rule?

In any event I don't have time to give you mofos IT support.

But generally on a Mac you can use the disc drive of another Mac or PC remotely if they are on the same network. For newer mac os' it is built in. If it is a PC or old ass Mac OS you need to download software.

If you want to put windows on bootcamp I am not sure if you can do that remotely but you can probably install the disc image onto your HD or a external HD and use that to install it.

If you need more information educate yourself with Google. I am pretty sure it was invented by that other type of Asian.

P.S. Might too much hate in this post. No real hate directed your way MRSA. Even if your shit stain of a team beat mine and even though that loss might haunt us later in the year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So......do I get Jersey Mikes or Jimmy Johns?

Do you like lots of mayo or are you more of a vinegar and oil guy?

Roast Beef and Provolone made Mikes Way at Jersey Mikes if you don't want a bunch of mayo.

Jimmy Johns I would go with the Beach Club or supposedly the Italian Night Club is good.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
P.S. Might too much hate in this post. No real hate directed your way MRSA. Even if your shit stain of a team beat mine and even though that loss might haunt us later in the year.

His actual team is even worse than the Bucs and hasn't beaten....anyone this season.

MRSA

Banned

His actual team is even worse than the Bucs and hasn't beaten....anyone this season.

I only have one team, I ain't no two timer like that degenerate Coldplay or squicken.

Thank you bionic for your IT support, may Tebow bless you.

I will now head to either Jersey Mikes or Jimmy Johns (They're across the street from each other) and then watch a dismal basketball game featuring the winless Lakers (All of my teams are winless).

Also what the fuck is "Mike's Way" or "Jimmy it up"? Sounds like some sexual inneundo that attracts the likes of male virgins.

bionic77

I only have one team, I ain't no two timer like that degenerate Coldplay or squicken.

Thank you bionic for your IT support, may Tebow bless you.

I will now head to either Jersey Mikes or Jimmy Johns (They're across the street from each other) and then watch a dismal basketball game featuring the winless Lakers (All of my teams are winless).
Laker bros gotta stick together through these trying times.

Top Bottom