• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

My nose is getting stuffy and chest is becoming congested again and it might be 40 degree rain tomorrow. Ima die. rip in peace to me. ashes to ashes dust to dust 1 less chocha on this degenerate planet called earth.
Don't die before we lose to the Jets. It might be a determining factor in your final destination.

Spinluck

Guys Im looking for a new team to cheer for. Any suggestions? I always had a soft spot for the Eagles cause they had a few of my favourite QBs (Cunningham, McNabb, Vick)

You are welcome to root for the Colts and Luck.

Luck is an honorary black QB:

16b9eefacc3c11e19894123138140d8c_7_medium.jpg

Just ignore Griff Whalen on the right!...

Bread

Banned
Just made a filo dough pizza with peppers mushrooms garlic and mozzarella

I'm on that classy shit bitches!

JABEE

Is there any way Republicans could win the Presidency anymore?

Will Hillary get people out to vote? Even if she does win, won't the cycle just begin again? I don't see the seats changing back again like 2008.

Godslay

Banned
Just legalize pot across the U.S. so I can start up a farm here. Besides that I don't care, and leave me the fuck alone.

JABEE

Man the establishment GOP is going to torpedo his campaign if it seems like he might get the nominee.

If he wasn't insane on everything except foreign policy, civil liberties, and drug policy I'd give him a shot.
That's what I mean. He's never going to get nominated.

eznark

Banned
Man the establishment GOP is going to torpedo his campaign if it seems like he might get the nominee.

If he wasn't insane on everything except foreign policy, civil liberties, and drug policy I'd give him a shot.

Foreign policy and civil liberties are the only things that matter.

zychi

Banned
Ahaha. He doesnt know how to not clog a toilet. Stop using so much toilet paper!

Dude should just dig a hole in the ground in his backyard and shit out there.

bionic77

I like to see people get so worked up with democrat and Republican as if it ultimately makes much of a difference
Republicans decrease your taxes if you are rich and like to bomb people.

Democrats support your right and the right of your partner to stick things in each others asshole. Oh and they are not as racist.

Otherwise no real difference.

eznark

Banned
Republicans decrease your taxes if you are rich and like to bomb people.

Democrats support your right and the right of your partner to stick things in each others asshole. Oh and they are not as racist.

Otherwise no real difference.

Rand Paul would lower your taxes and let you stick whatever the fuck you want into any willing orifice

bionic77

Rand Paul would lower your taxes and let you stick whatever the fuck you want into any willing orifice
He is also against bombing poor people.

He just alienated 100% of both bases. Now that is only like 40% of the country but the problem is the other 60% are too lazy or stupid to ever vote on a regular basis.

Top Bottom