• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

GAF's gonna be mad as fuck when they wake up in the monring and the Grand Ole Party is running the country.

My mans Obama will have two years as a lame duck pres.

I'm okay with this because the Dems won enough in the Senate that the GOP won't have a 2/3 majority, which is what they needed if they wanted to actually impeach

So it's going to be another 2 years of bs threats of impeachment, a government shutdown probably, and nothing else getting done. Which is what's been happening for the last 6 years and the rest of the world already considers us a complete joke for it, so who gives a shit anymore

2 states got actual good minimum wage increases today, DC got pot, and Corbett got got, so fuck it, enough happy things surprised me that today was a moral victory

Also, did you all see that McCown is starting again :jnc "Josh McCown Is Our Quarterback"

I'm okay with this because the Dems won enough in the Senate that the GOP won't have a 2/3 majority, which is what they needed if they wanted to actually impeach

So it's going to be another 2 years of bs threats of impeachment, a government shutdown probably, and nothing else getting done. Which is what's been happening for the last 6 years and the rest of the world already considers us a complete joke for it, so who gives a shit anymore

2 states got actual good minimum wage increases today, DC got pot, and Corbett got got, so fuck it, enough happy things surprised me that today was a moral victory

Also, did you all see that McCown is starting again :jnc "Josh McCown Is Our Quarterback"

Why does Lovie hate Glennon?

brentech

VYo7NyH.gif

MRSA

Banned

The last universally loved president and the only president remembered by the great Al Bundy.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Destroyer of Nazism and Fascism. Freedom mother fuckers.

GOP owning both houses and the presidency would be terrifying. Finally Obama will be good for something.

Now if he were to do something about mass surveillance, I might change my tune! But will that happen? I don't think so, Tim

oh my god I can't fucking wait
Record it!

Don't let me stop you!

I'd have to dig in, but I'm pretty sure both of those are true. Sacks shouldn't really count against QBs. At least not all of them, as some obviously arise from pressure/coverage. As far as the quality, some were complaining that the grades have well...degraded since they are in a rush to get them out on Monday. They don't have the All 22 or whatever it's called now until Monday, so they have to use broadcast footage which doesn't really paint the whole picture (can't see secondary most of the time).

Week 9 DVOA ratings are up!

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

Good news for Stafford! He went up in the rankings!

eznark

Banned
GOP owning both houses and the presidency would be terrifying. Finally Obama will be good for something.

Now if he were to do something about mass surveillance, I might change my tune! But will that happen? I don't think so, Tim

Record it!

He is doing something about it! He erased Udall.

What is going on here?
Well, young cajun, in some parts of the world it gets cold enough to -- I know this will be hard to believe -- freeze water. That means it turns into a solid! I know this seems impossible, but...

ok, but seriously, you know how sometimes the ground is wet in the morning? Well, sometimes it frosts over in the winter.

(I'm assuming it was morning frost, because the coverage is too uniform. But it'd be pretty neat to intentionally freeze over the trampoline that way. Injuries for the whole family!)

cajunator

Banned
Well, young cajun, in some parts of the world it gets cold enough to -- I know this will be hard to believe -- freeze water. That means it turns into a solid! I know this seems impossible, but...

ok, but seriously, you know how sometimes the ground is wet in the morning? Well, sometimes it frosts over in the winter.

(I'm assuming it was morning frost, because the coverage is too uniform. But it'd be pretty neat to intentionally freeze over the trampoline that way. Injuries for the whole family!)

No way. I dont believe it.

Greg

:jnc

Republicans decrease your taxes if you are rich and like to bomb people.

Democrats support your right and the right of your partner to stick things in each others asshole. Oh and they are not as racist.

Otherwise no real difference.

i remember this past presidential election on my facebook feed this huge republican chick posted "i am literally scared for my families well being if obama wins". i said bitch you are fucking rich. you and your husband both have high paying jobs how the fuck

dont really care if people have an issue with obama but everyone that i personally know who hates obama only hates him because he's black. sure, they will rattle off some stupid shit that makes no sense like some talking head on television but we both know it's because he's black

Fox318

I just love that the threat to move to Canada always pops up every election when a vote doesn't go a particular way.

Bread

Banned
I just love that the threat to move to Canada always pops up every election when a vote doesn't go a particular way.
If mexico and Canada switched places I'd be in Canada tomorrow!

To visit

Because I'm not a traitorous konka!

^ The man in blackface speaks the truth

Do you generally like those games?

I use to. I fucked with Dynasty Warriors 4 hard as I believe that was the one that introduced the combo system that this game seemed to have captured perfectly. I'm having a lot of fun with it

Mindlog

Run Glennon into the ground you idiot. Who cares if we win some charity games this year? Sink or swim time. We need to know whether or not we want to be disappointed by Mariota or Winston or some other asshole next year.
Started rewatching Archer, this show rules.
It's not bad.

Top Bottom