• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Don't worry MRSA, the Bucs QB woes are almost over. Vincent Testeverde, Jr. has won the starting QB role for Texas Tech. Just a couple more years!

Eleuin

na, I just wish I could respond to you in the way I want to...which I think would be fair...but Politically Correct GAF wouldn't allow it.

PM are treated the same way, I believe.....correct?

8ykKuhv.png

cajunator

Banned
Hey dutchies
im trying to remember the name of a dutch comedian
with a name like kulkuri or something. He had a skit on youtube where he was laughing in a song and he had a huge nose and a dude on the piano named Pepe

Why go away from Glennon? You know what you have in McCown. You aren't making the playoffs this year. If Glennon doesn't show any improvement the last half of the season you move on. Why make it so hard?

DMczaf

Why go away from Glennon? You know what you have in McCown. You aren't making the playoffs this year. If Glennon doesn't show any improvement the last half of the season you move on. Why make it so hard?

Because Rafa.

It's the way of the future.

It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.It's the way of the future.

Greg

show me all the blueprints

show me all the blueprints

show me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprintsshow me all the blueprints

How long before Obama is impeached?

They're drawing the documentation as we speak.

Really these days being the President of the United States is a very undesirable job. You're just there to be a figurehead who absorbs all the blame and anger while corporations and lobbyists and PACs actually do the running of the country behind the scenes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They're drawing the documentation as we speak.

Really these days being the President of the United States is a very undesirable job. You're just there to be a figurehead who absorbs all the blame and anger while corporations and lobbyists and PACs actually do the running of the country behind the scenes.

Also the 4 hours of broken sleep each night, crippling stress, accelerated aging, and overwhelming frustration of getting absolutely nothing that you want done. Oh and you're the CIC of the worlds largest and most involved military force so it's not just politics.

I'm somewhat shocked we haven't seen a president absolutely flip his shit in public unless my memory isn't very good.

Regardless, Douglas Adams nailed it when he said that everyone who actually wants to be president should be disqualified. You have to be a real egotistical son of a bitch to want that job.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If he's the guy responsible for keeping you as far away as possible, I'm rather grateful towards him.

Since he's in California, you'll have to take a train to the Urals to get as far away as possible. It's cold as hell and its Russia but it may be worth it to you?

WanderingWind

If he's the guy responsible for keeping you as far away as possible, I'm rather grateful towards him.

You love our football, you love our rap music, you love our movies. You've been on America's dick so long, it's a wonder you're not pregnant.

Konka

Banned
You love our football, you love our rap music, you love our movies. You've been on America's dick so long, it's a wonder you're not pregnant.

America is like that cool uncle that always buys you stuff your parents won't allow, lets you watch movies they wouldn't let you and allows you to do incredibly cool/dangerous things and when you grow up you think back and wonder how your uncle didn't get you killed.

MRSA

Banned
America is like that cool uncle that always buys you stuff your parents won't allow, lets you watch movies they wouldn't let you and allows you to do incredibly cool/dangerous things and when you grow up you think back and wonder how your uncle didn't get you killed.

Shut up junior.

eznark

Banned

Liberty is rad

WanderingWind

Been getting fatter everyday, might explain that.

May also be caused by me also loving your food and beer.

Liberty is rad

All of these are true statements.

Milchjon

Is Taylor Swift, a blonde white multi-millionaire pop singer that has spent her whole life being world famous, really trying to tell me what it's like to "not fit in"?

The struggle...

WanderingWind

Is Taylor Swift, a blonde white multi-millionaire pop singer that has spent her whole life being world famous, really trying to tell me what it's like to "not fit in"?

The struggle...

I mean, to be fair...that IS sort of rarified air.

Biggest traitor to America and freedom:

BG or Konka

The struggle...

Tay Tay speaks to all of those suburban white girls in the struggle mang

2Pac Of Our Generation

Respect

Because most coaches are only interested in job security, even if that means mediocrity. As long as it buys them another season, that is all that matters. Tough to blame them in some cases, if you don't "win now" or at least "tread water to give a false sense of hope" in most places, you are out in 2 seasons, and its not unheard of to get the boot after one season now.

Lovie would much rather see a resume of "6-10" than "3-13" for the 2014 season, so he trusts McCown to deliver that more than Glennon.

This attitude is making it tough to build teams in the league, since all these coaches are worried about keeping their jobs, why concern yourself with building a team with young talent? All you are doing is struggling for a couple years to go through those growing pains just to develop a team that you won't be coaching because your not "winning now."

The less proven you are as a head coach, the less time you are given. And with owners now migrating more to hiring unproven head coaches, the pressure is greater on them to build a winner now and when they fail miserably, they get canned and then the owner hires another unproven coach and the cycle continues.

Add in the quick success of young superstar quarterbacks recently (Luck, RGIII and Wilson), the idea is that you can just draft a superstar rookie quarterback and you should be able to win 10 games. Sitting and learning seemed to work out pretty well for guys like McNair and Rodgers, but, nobody's got time for that now.

I was hoping Bortles would have gotten a year to sit and learn at least for one year...oh well.

Unless you are a big name in head coaching, you aren't going to be given time to develop a team anymore and even then, it is no guarantee an owner will have much patience.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The struggle...

She also won the genetic lottery by being exactly the kind of skinny every girl wants while looking like a supermodel and dating celebrity heart throbs.

Life is hard man.

eznark

Banned
Is it?

Then why are most people such scared little bitches that they are practically screaming to give it away?

Liberty is rad.

People are weak minded, weak willed frightened children who need their betters to tell them what to do, how to live, what to think and what is good for them. It's why we shit in the mouth of England with nothing but a few brave, freedom loving free thinking farmers against the hordes of Kingsmen. (and why we haven't won a war since FDR cut the balls off the nation with his disgusting New Deal)

I like to shit on the Lakers as much as the next man but why isn't there more conversation on how the GREATEST TEAM ON EARTH© in Cleveland kinda...sucks at the moment.

Top Bottom