• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Cool stat I discovered: Of players with at least 30 rushing attempts Ryan Tannehill leads the NFL in yards per attempt at 7.9.

So nice to see his athleticism fully put to use finally.

bionic77

I've got terrible news everyone. My waiver wire claim for Adrian Peterson didn't go through.
I drafted him and I stuck with him. I had faith in the NFL to do this.

Speaking of AP I was trying to imagine last night what it would be like to actually slap my kids or hit them with a stick and I could not imagine ever being able to do it. Maybe if my kids were not awesome and I had a kid like Gata I would be singing a different tune but I just could not see myself ever beating a child or my wife.

Liberty is rad.

People are weak minded, weak willed frightened children who need their betters to tell them what to do, how to live, what to think and what is good for them. It's why we shit in the mouth of England with nothing but a few brave, freedom loving free thinking farmers against the hordes of Kingsmen. (and why we haven't won a war since FDR cut the balls off the nation with his disgusting New Deal)
Pretty sure we won both Iraq wars bro.

And if my recollection of history is correct I am also pretty sure that Clint Eastwood rescued the nation of Grenada with a group of misfit Marines.

bionic77

I like to shit on the Lakers as much as the next man but why isn't there more conversation on how the GREATEST TEAM ON EARTH© in Cleveland kinda...sucks at the moment.
:lol

You are just noticing this now?

After the first season in Miami ESPN only leads with Lebron if he wins. In the first season they covered everything and went crazy for the losses. Since the first season his losses get relegated to a few seconds on SC and go to the bottom of the website. Its almost like they are trying to push a narrative on us...

taylor-swift-patriots-jersey.jpg

eznark

Banned
If ez loves America so much, why is he trying to hide from it in Bumfuck, Indiana?

I'm no mapologist, but i see a lot of overalls and confederate flags when I look out the window so I am pretty sure I'm in America.

Indiana is one of the most business friendly states in the land, friend-o, and I like doing business.

Business is what I call your sister.

RBH

Speaking of AP I was trying to imagine last night what it would be like to actually slap my kids or hit them with a stick and I could not imagine ever being able to do it. Maybe if my kids were not awesome and I had a kid like Gata I would be singing a different tune but I just could not see myself ever beating a child or my wife.
:lol

Dragon

Banned
Pretty sure we won both Iraq wars bro.

And if my recollection of history is correct I am also pretty sure that Clint Eastwood rescued the nation of Grenada with a group of misfit Marines.

No Iraq lost both wars and are now suffering through ISIS. What an absolutely ridiculous 'engagement' in the first OR second place. Waste of human life and money.

Taylor Swift was the type of white girl who wanted so desperately to be hip and fit in black people in high school. I bet she knows every word to every Lil Wayne song.

My curse on Cleve was too strong... I'm sorry BG!!

I don't think it's you. I think its Tebow getting BG back for his declaration of treason during the World Cup.

America does not forget her enemies. You commies would do well to remember that.

That's where you'll find Real America.

The Realest

rando14

Taylor Swift was the type of white girl who wanted so desperately to be hip and fit in black people in high school. I bet she knows every word to every Lil Wayne song.

I don't think it's you. I think its Tebow getting BG back for his declaration of treason during the World Cup.

America does not forget her enemies. You commies would do well to remember that.

The Realest
Whoa whoa wait a minute, BG rooted against the US in the world cup!?!?!

dead to me

brentech

I drafted him and I stuck with him. I had faith in the NFL to do this.
I drafted him in our madden gaf auction league. my highest paid player. Cut his ass in like week 3 or 4.
Only sucks because I paid so much for him. I don't give a shit about losing him though, because fuck him.

I had like 5 or 6 RBs to start the season though, and now they all dead. Got blown out the last 2 weeks because I'm straight up full of like week 6 waiver wire quality RBs

Top Bottom