• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm moving up north, y'all!

Uw5zSdt.jpg

bionic77

No Iraq lost both wars and are now suffering through ISIS. What an absolutely ridiculous 'engagement' in the first OR second place. Waste of human life and money.
The first time they invaded Kuwait.

The second time was so stupid and evil on our part that I can't believe people don't talk about it more often.

Probably because Bush fooled most of the mouth breathers in the US about WMDs and the Easter Bunny.

effzee

:lol

You are just noticing this now?

After the first season in Miami ESPN only leads with Lebron if he wins. In the first season they covered everything and went crazy for the losses. Since the first season his losses get relegated to a few seconds on SC and go to the bottom of the website. Its almost like they are trying to push a narrative on us...

Its a 82 game season. Why would they cover each win or loss with much detail? Especially during football season?

And in Miami during that first season they started off slow and still made the finals. Still expect them to make it. Just wish it's a Miami-Cleveland ECF matchup.

cashman

Banned
Is Taylor Swift, a blonde white multi-millionaire pop singer that has spent her whole life being world famous, really trying to tell me what it's like to "not fit in"?

The struggle...

Has she stopped pretending that she is a country singer yet?

Tom Penny

Its a 82 game season. Why would they cover each win or loss with much detail? Especially during football season?

And in Miami during that first season they started off slow and still made the finals. Still expect them to make it. Just wish it's a Miami-Cleveland ECF matchup.

Lebron is a savant. He's losing on purpose to teach the Cavs a lesson...or he's off HGH.

Zeke

Doug Free and Ron Leary were back at practice today. Gonna feel great when we get our starters back.

rando14

Bg hates america.... Kave is forcing me to watch the Brownies tomorrow... people are celebrating Adrian peterson's return...

*puuuuuuuuukes

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Its going to be legal everywhere soon.

States don't want to spend the money on enforcement and incarceration when they could be the ones making cash.

Depends on how far right the politicians lean. There were republicans trying to keep this legislation off of the ballot, ffs.

jmdajr

The first time they invaded Kuwait.

The second time was so stupid and evil on our part that I can't believe people don't talk about it more often.

Probably because Bush fooled most of the mouth breathers in the US about WMDs and the Easter Bunny.

You mean Cheney?

I won't stand for the Taylor Swift besmirching in here. How dare you

also :jnc at FireJohnIdzik.com

Don't get me wrong. I'd let her chew my bubblegum.

Just noting that she's played the game and she's played it damn well.

I rooted for both! You racist!

Why does Grover Cleveland hate the Africans?!

You can't root for both. Ghana knocked the USA out of two straight World Cups before this year. Giving them any support is treason in my eyes.

Fox318

Depends on how far right the politicians lean. There were republicans trying to keep this legislation off of the ballot, ffs.

Money and business always shuts up social conservatives.

Outside of the privatized prison industry nobody outside of the far religious right wants it to be illegal anymore. Especially since most families have had a relative go trough kemo and legislation could help them the most.

In Ravens news, our secondary was so bad, we cut two of our three healthy Cornerbacks (Chykie Brown and Dominique Franks) in the last 24 hours. We also signed Danny Gorrer. So, basically, our secondary is a complete trashfire.

Respect

Doug Free and Ron Leary were back at practice today. Gonna feel great when we get our starters back.

Even with a healthy O-line would you risk Romo or would you sit him with the bye week coming up for almost a month to heal up?

Zeke

Even with a healthy O-line would you risk Romo or would you sit him with the bye week coming up for almost a month to heal up?
I'd sit him let him get an extra week of rest/treatment. This jags game is one I'd be ok losing. I'd hold free and Leary out too. Sit McClain while I'm at it. This last half of the season is way too important to have anyone come up lame. 4 of the last 6 games are on the road and we still have the eagles twice, giants and skins and bears and Colts. Those division games are way too important right now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Best game on paper, big mouth.

I thought it was funny. :(

Seriously though it probably is the best game this week. A lot on the line for both teams and I can't wait to see Megatron back in the lineup and see how we use Bush vs. Riddick.

What has me worried is we may be out all three of our tight ends yet again. After the Falcons game Coach Caldwell said both Eric Ebron and Joe Fauria would be good to go but neither have practiced this week. I'm not even sure who the tight end we have but at least he's getting reps in practice.

Our defense will wreak havoc though I'm confident in that.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So the Bills sign him in 3 years to a 5 year 120 million dollar contract?

If we had the cap space like we did for Mario?

...nah. Mario has been pretty damn good for us though and we had the money to burn. It also showed we were willing to pay for talent, which is something we hadn't done for more than a decade. Did they overreact a bit? Sure. Still, an overall net positive for the team.

Top Bottom