• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Rodgers is throwing a touchdown on 9% of his passes. Greatest Show on Turf Warner was at 8.2%. 50 touchdown Brady was at 8.6%. Manning the last two years is at 8.2%.

Crazy town.

Greatest Show on turf 2.0 Matt Stafford is at 3.8% Elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Striker

So exactly the same then.
I've seen a few people in the media talk about how the Giants' are struggling, and discussed why. One brought up Eli's leadership and how he isn't as fiery as his brother or Tammy. But you know, when Eli was being the same person when they were rolling through the playoffs in 2011, it wasn't a big deal. Now it suddenly is? Of course not much was discussed as the real reason they've stunk, little depth offensively and the defense is absolute ass.

eznark

Banned
Greatest Show on turf 2.0 Matt Stafford is at 3.8% Elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the last 40 years the only better season was Peyton Manning in 2004 (9.9%) and Aaron Rodgers in 2011 (9% over the full year).

Rodgers is currently 0.7% ahead of Manning on career number. Romo is third among active, surprisingly.

My quarterback's at 3.1% TD rate

4gk3CmS.png

In Jake Delhomme's worst season with the Panthers where he was healthy for at least 12 games, he was at 3.6%

Zeke

So Dallas is the only team left that is undefeated on the road. 7-3 going into the bye feels good man. Hopefully the bye does us some good and some guys can get healthy.

eznark

Banned
Stripping the position down to its basic elements, Aaron Rodgers is the best passer in football history. He is not the best quarterback, but he is (kind of by a lot) the best passer.

Milchjon

Pack fans don't deserve Rodgers.

Wish they were stuck with a Cutler type guy.

Also wonder what a Kas with Rodgers would look like.

CrankyJay

Banned
I heard McKelvin ended up punching a KC Chief in the nuts yesterday trying to punch the ball out. Is there a pic or gif of this anywhere?

As long as the Pats lose in humiliating fashion I am onboard.

If it is a Pats laugher with 5 Fatford TAINTS then I would probably quit the sport forever.

Suh drops the game winning INT, rips off uni to reveal Pats shirt underneath, signs with the team immediately and gets a ring

Hunter S.

Looking at the Lions and Packers remaining schedules they both look of equal difficulty. Packers and Lions both have the Patriots and the Lions have the Cardinals next week and the Packers have the Eagles. Hopefully, the Lions remain good enough to challenge the Packers in the final game of both teams seasons.

eznark

Banned
Cause no matter what happens, you win.

It's gonna be the worst.

I mean, generally I always make sure that happens.

Why? Pats O vs Lions D?

Yeah. It's going to be interesting to see that quick burst offense operate against the Lions. One of the Lions big strengths is their speed at linebacker which forces teams to go away from attacking the middle and instead settle on intermediate routes. That allows the dline to feast.

Also the Patriots don't do a lot of lateral garbage like the Dolphins tried, so they don't have a whole lot of 2nd 12 situations. Basically I think the Patriots will do a nice job of exposing the Lions defense.

Or, the Lions will kill Tom Brady.

Either way it's going to be fun!

Vio-Lence

Banned
Stripping the position down to its basic elements, Aaron Rodgers is the best passer in football history. He is not the best quarterback, but he is (kind of by a lot) the best passer.
Different eras and the rule changes make it difficult to say tbh. The new passing era numbers are more inflated than the steroid 90s in baseball.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I wish kas would parade around that defense instead of the offense. That Lions offense is a bunch of big names with no production (kind of like Chicago).

I do "parade" around our defense. Our defense is head and shoulders above the rest of the league but Miami has a pretty damn good defense as well. I was really impressed at how they played and who was on there roster from Cortland Finnegan to Wake to Odgin.

Our offense had a pretty good game overall and I expect us to only get better.

The one thing that bothers the hell out of me like I pointed out was running the ball out of shotgun on a 3rd and 2. I wish we'd stop that nonsense.

eznark

Banned
20 points at home is pretty good.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Heh

Different eras and the rule changes make it difficult to say tbh. The new passing era numbers are more inflated than the steroid 90s in baseball.

Counting stats sure, but rate stats are more consistent.

The great thing about Rodgers is The ease with which he throws. He can run away from pressure and just fling it 50 yards right on the money. It's stupid.

eznark

Banned
The Greatest Show on Turf never scored fewer than 21 points and averaged 33 points per game.

The Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 is averaging 20 ppg and has scored fewer than 21 points in 50% of their games.

Zeke

Looking at the playoff picture nfls site. 4-5 saints projected as the 4th seed and the 3-5-1 Panthers are in the hunt. NFCS needs to be burned to the ground what an embarrassment.

Milchjon

When it comes to Pats vs Lions, you need to look at the possible impact.

Brady will get his dick sucked by fans and media for life anyway, 4 SB wins won't make that much of a difference compared to 3.

With Stafford, it would be night and day. Do you really want to experience a Kas that has been "proven right"?

Also, if there is another Brady-era Pats Super Bowl, I'd probably pull a Kas and wouldn't watch.

I've kinda grown fond of being non-suicidal.

Top Bottom