• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Also why do they give in-completions to the QB on dropped balls? In baseball, do pitchers get charged for runs when their fielder make errors? No.

For one, the pitcher generally isn't the one lobbing the ball to his fielders on those words, while many incompletions could be catches with a better throw

Secondly, baseball sucks.

As a bonus third point, I don't really care about the question which is why the first point is so dumb. It was simply necessary in order to reiterate what a crappy sport baseball is.

p.s. Fuck the pats

Tom Penny

5-tom-brady-dancing-gif.gif

I can't wait until he's on dancing with the stars.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
For one, the pitcher generally isn't the one lobbing the ball to his fielders on those words, while many incompletions could be catches with a better throw

Secondly, baseball sucks.

As a bonus third point, I don't really care about the question which is why the first point is so dumb. It was simply necessary in order to reiterate what a crappy sport baseball is.

Agree that baseball is a crap sport (although go Giants!). But it just doesn't make sense to put dropped passes on the QB. NFL is due to evolve its statistical system (and don't get me started on turnovers...to me every time you give the ball over including punts is a turnover).

Tom Penny

Also why do they give in-completions to the QB on dropped balls? In baseball, do pitchers get charged for runs when their fielder make errors? No.

Why do Cutler and Stafford get completions throwing into double and triple coverages when the WR makes a spectacular catch?

Agree that baseball is a crap sport (although go Giants!). But it just doesn't make sense to put dropped passes on the QB. NFL is due to evolve its statistical system (and don't get me started on turnovers...to me every time you give the ball over including punts is a turnover).

Nah, punts are different because you give the ball up willingly in exchange for field position. It's a strategy rather than player error.

jakncoke

Banned
Can't wait to start working Black Friday at 6PM on Thanksgiving.

Kill me.

I remember doing security for wal mart 3 pm to 3 am last year. They set up all the game and dvd/blu ray deals from one end of the frozen section to the other and let me go in either side as many as humanly possible could fit in.

Milchjon

Didn't the 25 year old Brady knock up some broad and ditch her ass while pregnant? FUN!
"Brady dated actress Bridget Moynahan from 2004 until late 2006.[101] On February 18, 2007, Moynahan confirmed to People magazine that she was more than three months pregnant with her and Brady's child.[101][102] Brady and Moynahan ended their relationship sometime in early December 2006, around the time Moynahan became pregnant.[103]

Brady began dating Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen in December 2006.[107]"

He had already upgraded before she announced the pregnancy.

I don't remember hearing about 25 year old Brady knocking up some chick.

Bionic you let me down bro!

Even bionic recognizes the amount of embellishment required to spin that story would be too great.

Zeke

Dez Bryant is going to play for the raiders.
If I wasn't on mobile I'd post a snarky gif. Dez will get paid Jerry will franchise tag him if need be. He isn't letting a player of that caliber walk. Murray on the other hand will be on the trading block.

Zeke

No post the pic of Brady's first kid wondering where his daddy is and why he won't call him. Poor kid probably thinks he did something to make his dad not want him.

Milchjon

No post the pic of Brady's first kid wondering where his daddy is and why he won't call him. Poor kid probably thinks he did something to make his dad not want him.

He's in all 3 of those pics.

Honestly, having Gisele as your second mom doesn't seem too bad.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Nah, punts are different because you give the ball up willingly in exchange for field position. It's a strategy rather than player error.

Yeah frequently punts are bad ideas. Turnovers have a distance factor to them...that should be taken into account. A QB facing pressure on 3rd down with 12yds to go goes deep and gets picked 40 yards down the field gets credited with a interception. Net effect is the same as a punt and the QB should always consider taking that chance as opposed to just throwing it away and setting for a net 40yd punt. At least one scenario gives you a chance to keep the ball.

Zeke

Bears fans are cold they are going in on trestmans kids on Twitter.
"Trestman take you and your hot daughter and your other sasquatch daughter and get lost"

Top Bottom