• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

eznark

Banned
Didn't the xbox one come out a year ago? Are people really crying that it's going on sale now? Entitled poors are the worst poors.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Didn't the xbox one come out a year ago? Are people really crying that it's going on sale now? Entitled poors are the worst poors.
Im lamenting my poor use of disposable income on something collecting dust.

Nowhere near as bad as the cutler contract tho.

jakncoke

Banned

Gaming side and gamers in general bunch of fucking whiners. I swear we are in a age where msrp for games drops the fastest, so many bundles and deals for consoles and yet they fucking whine even more about wanting more value out what they buying. If a console came with 12 games, a blowjob , them losing their virginity and a 5 year sub to the online sevice for 99 buck they'd find a way to complain.

Dragon

Banned

It's 170 dollars less than it was a year ago. That's a drop of 25% in a year. At least people are consistent about it, since they were pretty upset about a similar situation with the 3DS.

Fox318

mLcSfBj.png
8uM83SM.png

eznark

Banned
No way, that would be good news. That kind of BS isn't allowed!

Also just heard (after telling him of this B&B talk) from a Packers guy that Wayne Larivee (play by play dude) accidentally ran into a Bears executive closed door meeting right after the game last night.

hmmmmmmm

Can't wait for the Cards to give Stanton 3 years and $50M after the season.
After he wins us the Super Bowl, I'm ok with that.
Palmer officially on IR with a torn ACL.

Yep :( Really felt like the stars were aligning for us especially overcoming all the injuries we have thus far and this is our year but fuck it, we've said next man up all year and it's worked out so this is just another case of that, next man up! Stanton is pretty decent and knows the system. He can make all the throws and is more mobile than Palmer, he just isn't as accurate with the long ball but he's shown a couple times this season that he can pull it off including yesterday. If our D keeps playing at a high level as they should and Elly continues to have a nice season, we can keep winning. Once in the play offs, anything can happen. Let's go, Year of the Cardinals!

Also, the one nice thing about Palmer's injury is that it's only his ACL which means he's expected to be ready to go next year. If he had damaged the other ligaments, it'd likely have been the end of his career. Next season we get a number of other studs back and we'll be scary! I just hope Larry takes the pay cut to stay.

Also just heard (after telling him of this B&B talk) from a Packers guy that Wayne Larivee (play by play dude) accidentally ran into a Bears executive closed door meeting right after the game last night.

hmmmmmmm

You are just toying with my emotions now. *please be true, please be true*

Top Bottom