• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Fox318

Bears fans are cold they are going in on trestmans kids on Twitter.
"Trestman take you and your hot daughter and your other sasquatch daughter and get lost"

ZcI9rry.gif

Crisco

Banned
I dunno who's going to win tonight. No reason to believe the Panthers suddenly get better tonight, but Sanchez could easily throw the game away. This could look more like an Eagles/Giants in terms of unintentional hilarity. Look for a lot of penalties, turnovers, and just general clown shoes on the field.

Ok, calling Brady a deadbeat pops is a bit too far even for NFL-GAF.

And XB1 early adopters got FUCKED. Normally early adopters get the short end of the stick, but MS took a massive dump (Frenchie got hot and bothered just reading that!) on their Day 1 buyers.

Crisco

Banned
I am sort of upset that the Blacklist fall finale is on during the Eagles game tonight. That show is amazing. It'll be on demand tomorrow though, and the Iggles will not.

Wife and I have gotten caught up on it. It's a good show, although definitely catered towards a mainstream audience. I do get annoyed every time Ressler and Keen waltz into DEFCON 5 situations by themselves with nothing but their sidearms. Keen wasn't even a goddamn field agent before the task force.

I dunno who's going to win tonight. No reason to believe the Panthers suddenly get better tonight, but Sanchez could easily throw the game away. This could look more like an Eagles/Giants in terms of unintentional hilarity. Look for a lot of penalties, turnovers, and just general clown shoes on the field.

I don't see how Sanchez turns it over a lot considering Chip is going to call 10-15 yard passes all night with lots of run plays.

Wife and I have gotten caught up on it. It's a good show, although definitely catered towards a mainstream audience. I do get annoyed every time Ressler and Keane waltz into DEFCON 5 situations by themselves with nothing but their sidearms. Keane wasn't even a goddamn field agent before the task force.

I get annoyed by that as well, but you have to just accept that's how TV works at this point. As long as I get to see Reddington be Reddington I'm cool with it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I honestly believe the Cardinals can still do damage with Stanton as their QB. He's is capable of taking over the starting job and leading them to a division title.

It's funny how Millen drafted him in the 2nd round out of Michigan State way back when and now we're playing him for the top spot in the NFC.

I was looking forward to playing Palmer more than Stanton. Palmer is a statue and unlike Tannehill can't escape the pocket and would've gotten destroyed by our defensive line and blitzes.

Stanton on the other hand at least has some wheels and can escape out of the pocket.

That day one xbox for 500 stings almost as bad as the bears loss.
I bought 2 at launch. Worth every penny. I just found out that I am getting a huge pay back on my retirement mine in Philly. Gonna go check out a band and see if I like it. As awesome as it seems I am leaning towards waiting for Gen 2 to see how they improve it.

Zeke

Gonna do some shopping cyber Monday this year. I don't need anything but a blu Ray player since my ps3 finally bit the dust. Damn you yold :(

brentech

It's funny how Millen drafted him in the 2nd round out of Michigan State way back when and now we're playing him for the top spot in the NFC.

I was looking forward to playing Palmer more than Stanton. Palmer is a statue and unlike Tannehill can't escape the pocket and would've gotten destroyed by our defensive line and blitzes.

Stanton on the other hand at least has some wheels and can escape out of the pocket.
Not sure that he makes reads as quick, so it should be interesting either way. I think Palmer gives them a better chance overall, but they won't be inept like some teams are with backups.

Both teams have legit Ds, hopefully it's a good game.

bionic77

I don't remember hearing about 25 year old Brady knocking up some chick.

Bionic you let me down bro!
I personally am very skeptical that Brady is really the father. Not because I think he is a good person or a blessed virgin like Tebow (strap ons still count as sex in my book). But I just don't think biologically he is capable of impregnating someone.

So while I support shitting on him at every opportunity I personally don't believe this particular tale. But I am still ok with Brady paying child support!

Here in Fort Wayne, we get 50% online order discount codes each time the Bears and Colts win (even including preseason games). Well for the Colts bye week, they still sent out a code. For the Bears bye week, not so much. I can only logically conclude the Bears lost to the bye week. Salt in the wound, geez.

So The Charlotte Observer is actually running a story based off of Philly fans calling into sports talk radio saying they would rather have Mark Sanchez than Cam Newton.

Clownshoes paper for a clownshoes fanbase of a clownshoes team I guess.

Impulse buy on launch day on amazon. Problem of having disposable income. I havent played mine since a week of titanfall at launch.

I was an impulse buyer too. I went to my local Best Buy on my lunch break on a lark. I went to the service desk and asked if they had any extra boxes and they had ONE. I felt like I won the lottery, lol. I don't regret it. The launch lineup wasn't too great but I've found value over time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I personally am very skeptical that Brady is really the father. Not because I think he is a good person or a blessed virgin like Tebow (strap ons still count as sex in my book). But I just don't think biologically he is capable of impregnating someone.

So while I support shitting on him at every opportunity I personally don't believe this particular tale. But I am still ok with Brady paying child support!

I think in the future, educational lessons provided to everyone should at least include a bullet point about how Brady is raising Belichick's illegitimate children (or is it legitimate when you knowingly tag out?) from two different women.

And XB1 early adopters got FUCKED. Normally early adopters get the short end of the stick, but MS took a massive dump (Frenchie got hot and bothered just reading that!) on their Day 1 buyers.

How? I bought mine at launch and have got a years worth of entertainment out of it. Electronics get cheaper, this idea that early adopters got the shaft is baffling

Unless it's console wars, in which case carry on. This shit is serious business for some

Top Bottom