• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

jakncoke

Banned
Wes is fucking terrible at fantasy football. Who is on his team? Trent Truck, Derek Anderson , Braylon Edwards, the ghost of christmas past and a army of cock goblins?

Fox318

Wes is fucking terrible at fantasy football. Who is on his team? Trent Truck, Derek Anderson , Braylon Edwards, the ghost of christmas past and a army of cock goblins?

5wQd9PL.png

jakncoke

Banned
Rex is a better coach than Epps.

Ugly and fat and gross to look at. But ultimately a better coach. He wins at least SB with Ben as his qb.

Rex is a better DC. He is no HC. Tomlin knows how to look slightly dumb to the media, play the pr and play his best Epps from The Program looks during gameday as we're getting hustled.

Fox318

Tomlin isn't a coach.

He is a figurehead the Steelers have to deal with the media and to sound tough to overpaid players.

Haley, Lebeau, and Mitchell are the real coaches.

LevelNth

Banned
Some thoughts on the Niners game:

1. Running the ball works. Also Hyde needs more carries. He runs like a Gore/Foster hybrid.
2. Greg Roman is so hilariously bad at scheming the pass. Can we please schedule a Niners coaches alum dinner and force McCarthy to give him a 30 min crash course.
3. Fangio is a genius, our D is unreal, Borland is a beauty, Bethea is the best safety in the league right now.
4. Kap gonna Kap

My favorite moment of the weekend? After Wussle rushes in his TD late in the game to ice it for the Hawks NOT ONE SINGLE PLAYER COMES OVER TO HIM TO CELEBRATE. It's hilarious how much he's hated on that team and how he will cost them Lynch.

Tough break for Palmer and the cards. On the bright side at least he signed his new contract before getting hurt.

On the bright side, he's expected to play the year he's getting paid and then we can decide if he's worth paying the other two years or not. Hopefully he bounces back strong, I really don't want to have to figure out what QB we're going forward with after this year.

Tough break for Palmer and the cards. On the bright side at least he signed his new contract before getting hurt.

Both times that Palmer has signed a big contract, he has suffered these injuries. It is like lightning striking twice in the same place. At least he has some financial security but I feel bad for him, no doubt.

My boy Cam will be on point tonight and will put an end to all doubters. Im guessing 3-4 TDs by the half. He will be showcasing his skills to Chicago/Dallas who will no doubt sign him in the off-season and thus beginning a new dynasty in the NFL cause the NFL is due for dynasty.

Gobias

Banned
My boy Cam will be on point tonight and will put an end to all doubters. Im guessing 3-4 TDs by the half. He will be showcasing his skills to Chicago/Dallas who will no doubt sign him in the off-season and thus beginning a new dynasty in the NFL cause the NFL is due for dynasty.

lol

Great the crimzon hex is on us.

Cam due for 0 TD-4 INTs, benched for Derek Anderson by the end of the third.

Also,

Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers 19m19 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Palmer said he cried like a baby last night. Hadn't cried since Chris Henry passed away.

Oh man :(

eznark

Banned

I'd die laughing if the Bears had that kind of money dedicated to the QB position given the abortion clinic dumpster fire that is the defense.

cdyhybrid

My favorite moment of the weekend? After Wussle rushes in his TD late in the game to ice it for the Hawks NOT ONE SINGLE PLAYER COMES OVER TO HIM TO CELEBRATE. It's hilarious how much he's hated on that team and how he will cost them Lynch.

Those Niner goggles are some powerful stuff.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Bears need to stop signing over the hill castoffs and Raiders FA, and start building thru the draft.

Last high impact defensive player drafted was Tommie Harris who was awesome until injuries derialed his career.

Palmer: "Toughest part is that I'm having more fun now than I've ever had in my career. Best team I've been on."

"Palmer held it together until the very end, choking up when talking about all the people who have told him they're praying for him."

;_; Wishing you a very successful and speedy recovery, Carson! We'll be even better next year!

Stanton, it's your year, time to shine!

eznark

Banned
Bears need to stop signing over the hill castoffs and Raiders FA, and start building thru the draft.

Last high impact defensive player drafted was Tommie Harris who was awesome until injuries derialed his career.

Know who is pretty great?

Julius Peppers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Scam to Chicago doesn't sound too crazy but I think Cutler plays out his contract first. I can imagine an old and broken Brady playing in Chicago (or Minnesota for that matter).

Great the crimzon hex is on us.

Cam due for 0 TD-4 INTs, benched for Derek Anderson by the end of the third.

Also,

Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers 19m19 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Palmer said he cried like a baby last night. Hadn't cried since Chris Henry passed away.

Oh man :(

I'm assuming he's grasping with the fact that his career is probably over as well as the pain sadly.

You forgot about Shane McCellan. His move to linebacker proved he was a genius pick.

I'm assuming he's grasping with the fact that his career is probably over as well as the pain sadly.

Nope, he said it was only the ACL and it's a standard procedure these days as far as surgery goes. He's planning on being ready by OTAs. He also said rehab will be easier this time around than when he hurt it in the play offs with the Bungles.

PES will never top FIFA as long as EA has a stranglehold on key licensing.

Kids would much rather play ping pong, hoof it ball on FIFA with Arsenal than proper simulation football with North London FC.

Believe in Cam

I don't think Cam even believes in Cam at the moment and that's his biggest problem.

His confidence in his offensive line protecting him, his receivers getting open and making the catch, and ultimately in himself to make the read and an accurate throw is so shot that it doesn't even matter what I or you or Peter King or Skip Bayless think of him right now.

He is mentally fucked

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nope, he said it was only the ACL and it's a standard procedure these days as far as surgery goes. He's planning on being ready by OTAs. He also said rehab will be easier this time around than when he hurt it in the play offs with the Bungles.

Really? Wow. If he does make a comeback that'll be impressive at his age. I always got the impression that Palmer was a pretty decent dude (no clue how true that is).

Now I feel so much better that Ted chose Ha Ha over Pryor.

I remember thinking we had to "settle" for some Dix because Pryor was gone but we definitely got the good end of that deal.

I don't think Cam even believes in Cam at the moment and that's his biggest problem.

His confidence in his offensive line protecting him, his receivers getting open and making the catch, and ultimately in himself to make the read and an accurate throw is so shot that it doesn't even matter what I or you or Peter King or Skip Bayless think of him right now.

He is mentally fucked

That all changes tonight. I got $50 riding on it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
PES will never top FIFA as long as EA has a stranglehold on key licensing.

I don't care about sales, just give me something that plays well. The Eurogamer review saying it's more satisfying to lose in PES than to win in FIFA was telling enough. Plus as long as the PC version ends up solid, the mod scene will fix the license issue for those who want it updated.

Zeke

I always liked you crimson. Onward to another cowboys dynasty. It's the dynasty nfl fans deserve but not the one it needs right now.

Vio-Lence

Banned
No loss on Peppers. He played like shit last year. Not worth the 17 or 18 million figure.

If hes playing well for 7 mil great.

Bears compared to the Bill Wertz Hawks, Michael McCaskey Bears, pre Theo Cubs.

eznark

Banned
No loss on Peppers. He played like shit last year. Not worth the 17 or 18 million figure.

If hes playing well for 7 mil great.

Bears compared to the Bill Wertz Hawks, Michael McCaskey Bears, pre Theo Cubs.

Instead you are paying twice as much for half the player in Allen!

Top Bottom