• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Like how you beat the Broncos?

Go play with Gata in the little kids corner son. What's next tell me please you going to win a Super Bowl this year with Drew?

Look buddy you're still the ugly and I mean really ugly fucking duck. This division is the division of the Seahawks and the 49ers. You nothing more than the fat chick that lost a few pounds. You're one ice cream scoop away from reverting to being the fat chick. So count your blessing now while you can!

#GoHawks
Of course I'm going to say we'll win a SB with Drew! Am I supposed to keel over and project doom and gloom for another 7 weeks? I straight up expect to get into the playoffs for sure and then it's anyone's game. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Drew won us the division either with the cushion space we have but with all these division games and most of our remaining games being on the road, it's certainly possible you guys could come back and take it. With Palmer, not a chance!

Look buddy, your team has seriously sucked dick in recent years too and have only been relevant for two other seasons with your players fleeing from the team like crazy (Beast Mode next!) so you'll be reverting to that fat chick far sooner :)

P.S. Let's see a single team in the NFL beat the Broncos in Denver with their third string QB and two most important defensive pieces all exiting the game around the same time. We were within 4 points and then Denver magically started scoring once Campbell and Peterson went out ;)

Go Cardinals, Fuck the Hawks!

For as bad as the Jets are I'll take their situation over some other teams.

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

My team has a seemingly good coach and a QB that might end up going solid. Top that off with a bunch of promising young guys.

Once AP is gone its smooth sailing. So don't feel so bad, I'm not looking to trade either!

;)

The Eagles have some tough games coming up against Green Bay, Seattle, and then Dallas twice.

The Wild Card is really competitive right now, so losing the division could mean missing the playoffs.

Dallas sucks and if they cant beat Seattle or GB then they dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
My team has a seemingly good coach and a QB that might end up going solid. Top that off with a bunch of promising young guys.

Once AP is gone its smooth sailing. So don't feel so bad, I'm not looking to trade either!

;)

Defense is legit, coach is awesome and you have some young weapons on offense. Fox is a cokehead if he thinks the Vikings are worse off than the Jets who have no offense, no defense, no coach, no QB, a fucktard owner and are forever overshadowed by the Giants.

Vikings are a playoff team next year.

rando14

That's probably the easiest team out of the elite in the NFL to beat. So many weaknesses.

Eh it doesnt feel like this is a year where the true best team will win the bowl, and since I am a firm believer of the Church of Bionic, I hafta say... choose a team that could get hot AND Andrew luck is pretty hot!!
Throwing the ball of course, not in looks

I don't care about sales, just give me something that plays well. The Eurogamer review saying it's more satisfying to lose in PES than to win in FIFA was telling enough. Plus as long as the PC version ends up solid, the mod scene will fix the license issue for those who want it updated.

PES has been "back" every year for the last 5 or 6 years and every single year it's an absolute turd.

Fox318

Jets 2014 Super bowl champions

Jets vs Eagles Super Bowl
RDaETkn.png

Rex vs Sanchize for the trophy.

Defense is legit, coach is awesome and you have some young weapons on offense. Fox is a cokehead if he thinks the Vikings are worse off than the Jets who have no offense, no defense, no coach, no QB, a fucktard owner and are forever overshadowed by the Giants.

Vikings are a playoff team next year.

Maaaaaybe. I don't want to get ahead of myself.

PES has been "back" every year for the last 5 or 6 years and every single year it's an absolute turd.

It actually looks pretty...solid this year though. I've been burnt on the "King Is Back!" talk too, but this time it looks they've got it all right.

PES is good and Playstation rules the sales charts.

We're partying like its 2004

Rex has Bears written all over him

Rex Ryan vs. Jay Cutler would be fun

bionic77

PES will never top FIFA as long as EA has a stranglehold on key licensing.

Kids would much rather play ping pong, hoof it ball on FIFA with Arsenal than proper simulation football with North London FC.
I never cared but I am not a dirty Euro.

If they can recapture the magic of soccer on the PS2 I am all in!

Love it when people are already claiming Super Bowl wins at the halfway point of the season.

Especially since most of the typically good teams in the NFC have played poorly so far. It's far too difficult to predict who the true contenders on this side of the fence are but feels safe to assume it's between Denver and NE on the other side.

I bought Advanced Warfare. First COD in a long while, so far have only played single player.

I'd like to see more variety in mission structure but I like it.

The first mission in the pod drop on my big ass TV actually got me kinda anxious. Any game that immerses me at least a little is solid in my book.

Hoping Dragon Age is good. I didn't play 2, but loved the first one.

It actually looks pretty...solid this year though. I've been burnt on the "King Is Back!" talk too, but this time it looks they've got it all right.

PES is good and Playstation rules the sales charts.

We're partying like its 2004

Don't get sucked into the trap. There hasn't been a good PES game since the PS2 era and it's going to take a hell of a lot to convince me the situation has changed.

eznark

Banned
I don't think I have ever been more confused by an issue that I have intensely studied than net neutrality. Maybe African American Studies, but it's close.

Fox318

I don't think I have ever been more confused by an issue that I have intensely studied than net neutrality.

Nobody wants the government to control access but they also want a regulatory board to make it so internet providers can't use things like metering and price gauging to make more money.

Most of the telecommunication companies have a monopoly in exchange for the massive startup costs to lay down cable and maintain their equipment.

Ideally you would want internet access to be a utility and for it to be unrestricted to allow for growth of the american economy.

Small rural towns could become new area's for tech companies to invest in for their low property/taxes and low cost of living for employees.

I wouldn't mind there being a cabinet position that was in charge of monitoring and expanding internet speeds and reach in america but I have a feeling that such a position would be held up in Senate conformation hearings by politicians with close ties to the entertainment industry(Democrats), telecoms (GOP), or worse parent and religious censorship groups.

wooo scouting time boban :D

how many more weeks of this stupid FA do we have to go through? i'm sick of it already

Not a clue, I've only made one free agent offer and that's to a guy who I couldn't resign. This whole thing sucks so hard that I'm just going to see which bums are available after the draft instead of wasting my time with the current Free Agency period.

Bread

Banned
Not a clue, I've only made one free agent offer and that's to a guy who I couldn't resign. This whole thing sucks so hard that I'm just going to see which bums are available after the draft instead of wasting my time with the current Free Agency period.
i'm just going to get a few guys on one year deals, can't lose on that.

wtf i just read that the draft is in stage 8 of the offseason!? you might have to force advance to stage 7, that way everyone has all week to scout and shit so by the time i get back you're just waiting on me to advance.

Zeke

Why would Atlanta give him up?

Stability at QB is the number one thing that separates the shit teams from the good teams.
But the falcons are a shit team. Cards would have to give up a lot for him tho I don't know if it would be worth it for them
Az should trade for Hoyer. Actually, just sign him in the offseason.
See now this seems a little more likely and the card wouldn't have to give up lot for him. On the flip side they might snake bitten on going after a guy with a previous acl injury after what happened to Palmer.

i'm just going to get a few guys on one year deals, can't lose on that.

Not sure that Reggie Wayne is the way to go though

wtf i just read that the draft is in stage 8 of the offseason!? you might have to force advance to stage 7, that way everyone has all week to scout and shit so by the time i get back you're just waiting on me to advance

Goddammit

Top Bottom