• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Spinluck

Majora's Mask and playable Abe Lincoln.

Nintendo is just the motherfuckin BEST!

Majora is the one 3D Zelda I haven't beat. Will buy.

This Valkyria Chronicles look alike from the Fire Emblem team actually looks great.

RIP Advanced Wars.

Respect

Both overrated aspects of sports IMO. It definitely helps a locker room/bench, but there is a certain point where you are just hurting your team. Mayo was depleted. Yeah he never made big plays, I think he was capable, but the pats play the most vanilla offense of all time under patricia. That being said he was great at keeping the play in front of him and was an unbelievable tackler. I said it a bunch over the last two seasons. His lateral quickness has all but disappeared, his reaction time appears to have been sapped a bit, his burst appeared depleted. He seemed unsure of himself when he went for tackles. It often seemed like he was keeping his arms less than extended in order to protect himself, and for obvious reasons, his body was failing him. He's had multiple knee injuries, Soft tissue injuries all over. I think he's just about used up at this point, and again our run defense sucked with him out there in the first place. Wilfork has been improving and that has made a difference, but IMO the biggest differnce in the ayers/mayo swap.

Hope so, was quite impressed with how the defense held up against the run with 5 DBs in there. Getting up big early certainly helped, but even when they did hand it off, they held up great. Contrasted with how poorly they looked against the Jets. I know the Jets are a better running team, plus the short week and that was their first game without Mayo...but that was pretty awful even with those factors accounted for.

Nope. Initially 4 weeks, then 6 weeks, then possibly season ending, and nothing definitive since.

Last I heard was a month...that's not good.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I think I simply saw different games than you. To me, he looked better this year than he has in the past couple years. I don't see how, in any way, his not being on the field helps the team.

Agree to disagree. He was a major weakness out there. It helps because Ayers has stepped in. It's really early, but he just looks better out there than mayo had.

Godslay

Banned
For Dragon I think it's just YH and Godslay.

If hating the Patriots is considered a mental illness, consider me the craziest motherfucker around!

As far as gaming though, I love Nintendo first and foremost, after that I don't really care. I buy them all typically. If they are garbage I'll say so.

eznark

Banned
sick.gif

Milchjon

I never played Majora's Mask, but that trailer makes it look (and sound)... absolutely fucking retarded.

Lots of People who's opinions I trust love the game, so whatever. But damn, that's probably the most off-putting mainstream game trailer I've seen all year.

cajunator

Banned
If hating the Patriots is considered a mental illness, consider me the craziest motherfucker around!

As far as gaming though, I love Nintendo first and foremost, after that I don't really care. I buy them all typically. If they are garbage I'll say so.

same

cajunator

Banned
I never played Majora's Mask, but that trailer makes it look (and sound)... absolutely fucking retarded.

Lots of People who's opinions I trust love the game, so whatever. But damn, that's probably the most off-putting mainstream game trailer I've seen all year.

Its certainly the darkest Zelda to date.
Link after OOT gets transported to a land called Termina in which the moon is literally fated to crash in 3 days. You have to basically save the world in those three days. ITs some of the most creative characters and gameplay in the series and DEFINITELY has the best music.

Godslay

Banned
Its certainly the darkest Zelda to date.
Link after OOT gets transported to a land called Termina in which the moon is literally fated to crash in 3 days. You have to basically save the world in those three days. ITs some of the most creative characters and gameplay in the series and DEFINITELY has the best music.

Normally, I would agree with you on this, but the 3DS ALBW music changed my mind. Each to their own though.

eznark

Banned
Best Buy near me finally got a Moto 360 in the store. Holy fuck those things are slick as shit. Much smaller than it looks in photos.

I've gotta research the battery life (supposedly it is way better) but I might end up picking one up tomorrow now.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nope. Initially 4 weeks, then 6 weeks, then possibly season ending, and nothing definitive since.

The latest reports had the initial report of 4 weeks being the truth and the season ending ones being false. Again we'll agree to disagree, and I think he adds a lot on passing downs don't get me wrong, but Chandler was getting run at hard all year long, he was really struggling to set the edge.

NFC West qbs are all trash but if you take their best features you could form a good qb:

Wussles coach speak
kaps swag
Austins toughness/high motor
Palmers bank account

MVP!

Top Bottom