• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

cajunator

Banned
I can never finish MM cause I just can never get into it. I may or may not give it another shot. Liked the dlc tracks for MK8 though and the spinner weapon for HW if you have the Link amibo

The towns my god they look awesome

the whole save game mechanic is pretty frustrating till you really get used to how it works.
It is a really unique idea and Im not sure if any other games ever really tried it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I will always have a piece saved for you friend.

I don't know what I did to you that would make you want to feed me poison!

And you call yourselves free.

xNu9Ppb.jpg

And my cardinal sin as a gamer is never finishing Majora's Mask. I'll have to do it now.

She's starting to look haggard or maybe that's a really really bad screencap.

NFC West qbs are all trash but if you take their best features you could form a good qb:

Wussles coach speak
kaps swag
Austins toughness/high motor
Palmers bank account

MVP!

Just imagine all that and then Brenda Warner as your wife!

I'm pumped but that "2015" release date is pretty vague!! AND ALSO I am pumped for Dragon Age 3, I mean I am preeeetty skeptical but I mean hey it looks fuggin' sweet!! Possible goty for me I think!!

Xenoblade X confirmed for spring 2015 in Japan at least. Gonna go with a safe wide Oct '15 - February '16 US date.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
MRSA is such a fan of football.

Able to point out some things about a team he doesn't follow.

We could learn from him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Aren't cheerleaders about as "apart" of a football organization as the hotdog vendors and beer salesmen?

I guess they sort of have a PR function but they're not exactly crucial to the team at all.

Top Bottom