• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Fox318

ckuKZEQ.gif

Lose. I think the offense struggles to find consistency against this defense. The Lions are basically a better version of the Bills which is very concerning. I think it'll be a close game, though.

I sure hope I'm wrong. What do you think?

Lose as well, we will come out looking flat and unprepared like we always do, with Philbin we'll be forever 8-8.

Farooq

Banned
Romo taking a snap at practice.

WebbedBrownEsok.gif

Jerry says that after Romo retires he aspires to be an offensive coordinator.

Z061L25.jpg

I gotta say, he looks the part at least.

Tom Penny

Brady's gonna be in Ted 2?!?

Well, helllllllllooooooooooooo Andrew Luck!

Wallberg is racist scum. I don't approve of this.

As weird as it sounds, considering the last 6 or so years, but I feel like the strength of the D has become the secondary. Get back soon Jones.

I still think Chung breaking up passes and playing good in the passing game was a fluke. If they meet again I think they attack him again and probably doesn't fair as well.

Zeke

Garrett still hc with Romo as oc? I wonder if he can call a balanced game. Anyway I hope Romo doesn't get hurt again.

Milchjon

Brett Favre's memorable cameo in There's Something About Mary wouldn't have happened if the Farrelly Brothers had gotten their way (and if Drew Bledsoe hadn't injured a woman stage-diving at an Everclear concert).

Bobby and Peter Farrelly—and Favre—were on with Rich Eisen yesterday, and the directors revealed where Favre stood on their wishlist of 1998's greatest quarterbacks.

"Our first choice was Drew Bledsoe," Bobby Farrelly said. "He was the stud at the time for the Patriots … but he had just gotten into a little—"

"They had the mosh incident," Peter Farrelly interjected. "He was a single guy, went out with his pals, they went to a club, he dove into a mosh pit and someone kind of tweaked their neck, nothing serious, but it was in the news. So he called us up and said 'I can't come do your movie in Miami because if they find out I did a movie after that they're going to run me out of town.'"

(We will return to this in a second, because we can't not.)

"Then we went to Steve Young. And Steve Young called one day and said 'That's the funniest script I've ever read. But I cannot do it, because if I do it, it's R-rated, and I know all the Mormon kids will be sneaking in and I wouldn't feel good about that,'" the brothers recalled.

"Stand up guy … then we went to Favre."

"Had I known that," Favre joked yesterday, "I would have never done it."

Drew Bledsoe even called into the show, and declared that missing out on the role was "one of my great regrets in life."

Garrett still hc with Romo as oc? I wonder if he can call a balanced game. Anyway I hope Romo doesn't get hurt again.

It was only a matter of time and why I stayed away from him in FF. I thought it would happen sooner and he'd miss more time though, lucky it's minor contusions. I'd be legit concerned about his long term prospects for the season if I were a Dallas fan. Sucks when guys come back too soon and keep re-aggravating an injury. At this point, Tony will play but his back is far from 100 percent.

What the fuck team you even represent mr.anime jr?

Ravens

I accept that the division's not going there and the happiest moment the franchise feels this year has already been felt (the trouncing of the Steelers on Thursday). So if all that's left for this shit division that isn't getting a playoff win is to root for the happiness of Dalton, or the happiness of Cleveland, or the happiness of Mike Tomlin, it's an easy choice

mpED61N.jpg

Respect

I still think Chung breaking up passes and playing good in the passing game was a fluke. If they meet again I think they attack him again and probably doesn't fair as well.

No doubt, I am still not sold on Chung, he is definitely the weak link, but if he can be average and not try to do be a hero (fake punt anyone?), things should be fine.

Respect

Every time I see Brady "scramble" it looks like he doesn't bend his knees...then I remember that Drew was actually less mobile than Brady. I have my doubts he jumped into the mosh pit and probably just fell, which is why someone got hurt.

Brady has been surprisingly "nimble" this year, if you can call it that.

Ravens

I accept that the division's not going there and the happiest moment the franchise feels this year has already been felt (the trouncing of the Steelers on Thursday). So if all that's left for this shit division that isn't getting a playoff win is to root for the happiness of Dalton, or the happiness of Cleveland, or the happiness of Mike Tomlin, it's an easy choice

mpED61N.jpg

You can't be a Ravens fan if you have a choice between anyone or the Steelers, and you choose the Steelers.

bionic77

You can't be a Ravens fan if you have a choice between anyone or the Steelers, and you choose the Steelers.
The correct ranking for preference of division champs and other scenarios:

1. Steelers winning the division
2. Browns winning the division
3. Bungles winning the division
4. End of all football forever
5. End of the world
6. No more fried chicken
7. Ravens winning the division

5. End of the world
6. No more fried chicken

Where is the Pats winning the Super Bowl on that list ?

rando14

5. End of the world
6. No more fried chicken

Would you rather the Ravens win the division or you adopt Gata as your son

bionic77

Where is the Pats winning the Super Bowl on that list ?
My computer doesn't have the memory to have a list that long. This MBA only has 8 gigs of ram. I think it would take at least several terabytes of memory before you can reach that scenario.

Would you rather the Ravens win the division or you adopt Gata as your son
That depends.

How easy is it get rid of an adopted kid?

Is there like a 30 day return period to see if the kid you got sucks?

5. End of the world
6. No more fried chicken

Of course you feel that way, but for a Ravens fan to pull for the Steelers as the next best option? Blasphemy!

To be fair Antonio Brown's been making tons of cornerbacks look stupid this year.

The limit to gifs of Chykie Brown playing poorly is only due to his lack of snaps.

JABEE

I miss arcade sports games. The new NHL game they put out in 2007 was one of my favorite games from last generation, yet they only made one 3 on 3 game.

NFL Street was a great game too. NBA Street, etc.

Bread

Banned
I miss arcade sports games. The new NHL game they put out in 2007 was one of my favorite games from last generation, yet they only made one 3 on 3 game.

NFL Street was a great game too. NBA Street, etc.
nhl 09 was an awesome arcadey non-arcade sports game

3v3 was great too

I'm just now seeing the news that the Chiefs have extended FB Anthony Sherman's contract. I like it!

He was a stud and one of the few picks Whiz got right but ironically one of the quickest Whiz players to be given away since Arians doesn't use FBs. He was money on ST too, still doing work there?

Top Bottom