• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Fox318

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Carter

Not_sure_what_to_say.gif
Did he really just have to write a 1 page paper?

brentech

Hawkins and Cameron are both missing the game tonight right? Going to be tough game for the Browns. Haven't been moving the ball real well on offense the last few weeks already. Got damn

zychi

Banned
Wii U system transfer to Wii U system transfer is so easy. Would've been 100x easier if I could do it like an Xbox or PS4

Bowser

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 37s37 seconds ago
Wow. That is huge news. RT @Ravens: #Ravens CB Jimmy Smith has had season-ending surgery on his foot.

Big blow for the Ravens

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
thanks for believing in my pick up
happytears.gif

All my other RBs are dead

I'm with you on West. Playing him over B. Tate.

Either way, I'd like to see a Browns win tonight. Of course, I'm not going to be anywhere with NFL Network most likely, so my phone will have to suffice.

Colasante

Ben Volin says that UDFA CB Malcolm Butler has passed Alfonzo Dennard on the depth chart. Pretty obvious, as Dennard's been inactive the past two games, but noteworthy nonetheless. He seemingly has passed Logan Ryan as well.

Darrelle Revis went out of his way to praise Butler too, saying, "He's like a sponge. He gathers information so fast, his learning curve is very good in the way he absorbs information. You throw him out there, he knows what to do. He knows his assignments and he's been making plays for us. It's great. It's great to see a young guy coming in to step up right away and contribute for the defense." Fun times in the secondary!

zychi

Banned
Do the earbuds that come with an iPhone 6 have a mic built in? If so I might use those on the PS4 until I can get something nicer.

I just got back from getting my ears cleaned/hearing test(required for new job) and the lady testing my ears told me that they don't recommend people use those new Apple earbuds. They aren't calibrated right for volume apparently and they slowly destroy your hearing. She said just about any other set of headphones is better than those are. Even the old Apple headphones.

Tamanon

Banned
I think the Browns win tonight. Jags were frisky in Cincy and I think the Browns can win with their defense.

Assuming Hoyer looks respectable.

Bread

Banned
Ben Volin says that UDFA CB Malcolm Butler has passed Alfonzo Dennard on the depth chart. Pretty obvious, as Dennard's been inactive the past two games, but noteworthy nonetheless. He seemingly has passed Logan Ryan as well.

Darrelle Revis went out of his way to praise Butler too, saying, "He's like a sponge. He gathers information so fast, his learning curve is very good in the way he absorbs information. You throw him out there, he knows what to do. He knows his assignments and he's been making plays for us. It's great. It's great to see a young guy coming in to step up right away and contribute for the defense." Fun times in the secondary!
that's great to hear, i hope butler can keep his place in this secondary because he seems like the one guy outside of revis and browner that can turn his head and make a play on the ball!

Pro

I'm glad I actually looked, since the Packers are represented by the best Disney movie of all time but....I don't get the connection.

As much as I hate to say it I think the Lions win that one (or Broncos). Guess the connection for The Packers and Robin Hood is the color green?

Respect

I was impressed with how he played against Denver, he was beat a couple times, but played well in a big spot overall, really impressive for a guy who went undrafted.

As weird as it sounds, considering the last 6 or so years, but I feel like the strength of the D has become the secondary. Get back soon Jones.

Top Bottom