• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

ShaneB

He was a stud and one of the few picks Whiz got right but ironically one of the quickest Whiz players to be given away since Arians doesn't use FBs. He was money on ST too, still doing work there?

He's still a stud. From how much production comes out of the backfield, having a solid FB is a key part of driving that forward for the Chiefs.

The full bit from nfl.com.. focusing on the bolded.

The Kansas City Chiefs have locked up one of the NFL's best lead blockers.

The team announced Tuesday that fullback Anthony Sherman has signed a contract extension.

"It was important for us to keep Anthony here in Kansas City," general manager John Dorsey said. "He brings a lot to our football team with not only his play, but his work ethic, leadership and character. He doesn't get a lot of recognition at his position, but he has been a key component to our success as a team."

For the second consecutive season, Sherman boasts the highest Pro Football Focus grade among NFL fullbacks.

Symbolic of Andy Reid's underappreciated Chiefs, Sherman is a key component in an effective, ball-control offense that has succeeded with Jamaal Charles as the only Pro Bowl-caliber player.

He's still a stud. From how much production comes out of the backfield, having a solid FB is a key part of driving that forward for the Chiefs.

The full bit from nfl.com.. focusing on the bolded.

I was bummed to lose him, it was night and day watching Beanie run in a game Sherman played from a game he didn't. I could only imagine the gains Elly could get more regularly if he had Sherman blocking for him but Arians loves his TEs!

cashman

Banned
United Kingdom's Team™

111145871.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bengals are undefeated at home in their last 14.

Unless you count the playoff loss to the Chargers last year. But that doesn't count.

Tom Penny

No doubt, I am still not sold on Chung, he is definitely the weak link, but if he can be average and not try to do be a hero (fake punt anyone?), things should be fine.

I forgot about that shit play. I generally remember time being of essence and them running the slowest offense in history in the 4th quarter even though they were in no huddle using Danny Woodhead draw plays over and over.

My computer doesn't have the memory to have a list that long. This MBA only has 8 gigs of ram. I think it would take at least several terabytes of memory before you can reach that scenario.

That depends.

How easy is it get rid of an adopted kid?

Is there like a 30 day return period to see if the kid you got sucks?

That's fucked up brah.

ShaneB

I was bummed to lose him, it was night and day watching Beanie run in a game Sherman played from a game he didn't. I could only imagine the gains Elly could get more regularly if he had Sherman blocking for him but Arians loves his TEs!

3 TE sets are common for Reid as well, so plenty of that as well. But yeah, nice to have a solid piece like Sherman sticking around.

cajunator

Banned
The correct ranking for preference of division champs and other scenarios:

1. Steelers winning the division
2. Browns winning the division
3. Bungles winning the division
4. End of all football forever
5. End of the world
6. No more fried chicken
7. Ravens winning the division

Steelers win all the time. Let someone else have a turn (not the Ravens eitheR)

Spinluck

Aren't the Pats like 500-1 coming off the bye under Belichick?

Luck is going to have to play perfect since out coaching staff will be handily outcoached. Trent Truck needs at least 30 yards maximum. And T.Y. needs to embarrass whoever is covering him. I can see our two (sometimes 3) TEs sort of giving them problems, but Bill always has some bullshit planned. I am glad our players can rest, but fuck the bye, I hate waiting.

Our defense has been terrible in the middle of the field and that is where Gronk does the damage. If our pass rush disappears again, we are fucked. Gronk might be the engine that keeps the offense running, but Tam is the driver. And he is going to drive up into our defense all game :(/

Maybe Nicks and Bradshaw will give us some of that Giants magic?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers win all the time. Let someone else have a turn (not the Ravens eitheR)

The Bungles have won the North 3 times in the last decade. Ratbirds 3 times, too. It's the Steelers turn, bro. There's also some other group of losers in the AFCN that never win, so they don't even qualify.

MechDX

Twitter buzz says the Dolphins wanted to play the Texans in London next year and the league said no.

Must be tired of losing to them in front of the home crowd.

Crisco

Banned
The Eagles are a really vulnerable team but the Panthers have been dumpster fire bad. I wouldn't trust them to beat the Raiders right now.

I'm growing to dislike dogs, or maybe just mine. I find them to be ungrateful, unruly, and just spoiled little pets. To care for them I have ended spending more time and money on them than for myself. My dogs feel less like a companion than a fucking baby that I have to pick up the poop everytime we walk. Then they bark and chew stuff up despite all the exercise and toys I give them. Fuuuccckkkk you

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm growing to dislike dogs, or maybe just mine. I find them to be ungrateful, unruly, and just spoiled little pets. To care for them I have ended spending more time and money on them than for myself. My dogs feel less like a companion than a fucking baby that I have to pick up the poop everytime we walk. Then they bark and chew stuff up despite all the exercise and toys I give them. Fuuuccckkkk you

Ease up, Mike Vick.

I loved my dog and I still miss her every day :(

Tom Penny

That's why cats are superior pets.

Spinluck

Edit: I like cats, they are such assholes, but are worth it.

Fuck Pixar for this. Fuck them right in their money shaped asshole.

Fucking shitstains.

3 was the perfect ending, they can't take that away from me. Fucking bullshit Disney decisions.

For shame indeed. The last one made over billion in the BO, so it's not really shocking. It's more of a, "wow, so they really are gonna cash in" reaction from me.

It's not like they wouldn't make a shit ton of money on name alone. TS3 was one of the best trilogies ever...

Don't worry, we're getting this in 2015:

IE7qHyY.jpg

...and yes I'm excited for it.:)

I would say I'm more excited for this than another Toy Story.

I want to get a dog but I can't stand the idea of picking up their shit.

Then don't pick it up #yolo

Edit: I like cats, they are such assholes, but are worth it.

For shame indeed. The last one made over billion in the BO, so it's not really shocking. It's more of a, "wow, so they really are gonna cash in" reaction from me.

It's not like they wouldn't make a shit ton of money on name alone. TS3 was one of the best trilogies ever...

I would say I'm more excited for this than another Toy Story.

Pixar is truly dead to me now. I loved them, the TS movies and Ratatouille will always have a special place in my movie loving heart, but fuck them for this shit.

Fuck you Disney

At this point I'm starting to think I like cats better after owning both. Cats can be assholes but don't hide it. Dogs just bark bark bark and make a mess. One of my dogs is super picky with food too, which gets on my nerves because dog food ain't cheap and she rather stages a hunger strike.

Top Bottom