• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Andrew Hawkins is not suiting up tonight...

tumblr_inline_mk8l96hYXg1qz4rgp.gif

Syrinx

Cats aren't assholes; you just gotta earn their love and respect. Unless you're the Browns or any Toronto sports team.

Nice! Browns all the way dude!

I am playing CoD now, I hope I don't regret this.

Played 1 game online and something I noticed right away is that it takes a couple of shots to kill somebody (or to be killed) giving you some time to fight back. I always felt that you died too soon in Blops 2, so this already feels better.

Still, difficult to form any real opinion after only 1 game.

Played 1 game online and something I noticed right away is that it takes a couple of shots to kill somebody (or to be killed) giving you some time to fight back. I always felt that you died too soon in Blops 2, so this already feels better.

Still, difficult to form any real opinion after only 1 game.
Let's play!

RBH

Browns vs. Bengals sounds like an ok Thursday Night Football game...........but it's no Falcons vs. Bucs!

zychi

Banned
I realize that's a lot of data, but you don't back up all important shit?
Or hopefully it's just a lot of unimportant data?

Mostly backuped movies and music. Most of my music is in Google Music now, so that'll be easy to recover. The movies are going to take forever to backup again. Especially since I have to buy a blu ray/dvd drive again and go dig the discs out of storage. I was afraid to upload everything to a cloud becuase it was a few tbs and Comcast already sends me shit for downloading off Steam and Xbox Live too much

recovery software only shows 1/4 of the data :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lacanfora going off for Brady/Bellichek...I mean Hoyer!

Brian Hoyer w/o his star center, his only two receivers who can do anything and his only TE who can catch. Ridiculous. Brutal for any QB

And CLE run D stinks and Hoyer faces division leaders on road on short week. Please spare me the BS about this game defining his career

Grossi pls

I predict Tate gets the least carries of the group of he dosent get going fast.

Jeremy hill is a rookie, but he was one of the rbs coming out. He'll probably give us problems.

brentech

@AdamSchefter 2m said:
NFLPA: Our union worked with the NFL, the Minnesota Vikings and Adrian’s representatives on a mutual agreement pending the adjudication of his legal case. Now that his legal matter is resolved, we believe it is Adrian’s right to be treated in a manner that is consistent with similar cases under our collective bargaining agreement. We will pursue any and all remedies if those rights are breached.

Top Bottom