• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

cajunator

Banned
Nobody wants that. We all like watching them fail, and fail, and fail again. I can't wait until they trick themselves into starting Manziel, and then watch everything they built this year with Hoyer crash and burn.

Youre horrible and mean. You probably post your bowel movements on the net.

Malalaw

Mango habanero boneless wings from BWWs sounded like a great idea. Until I underestimated how hot they were going to be. Will finish them anyways because they are so good.

cdyhybrid

Your avatar is not appropriate

image.php

Drakeon

Im giving the Browns and Bengals game a shot until it turns into an inevitablely terrible game. Hoping the Browns pull it out.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Down here at PBS tonight. This is the first night game I've been too. This is going to be a blast other than paying 10 beer. Hope the rain stays away

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's my birthday tomorrow so hopefully bengals give me a win over the turds. Would be a great gift

cajunator

Banned
Mango habanero boneless wings from BWWs sounded like a great idea. Until I underestimated how hot they were going to be. Will finish them anyways because they are so good.

Theres a BWW close to my parents house now so I am close to on on either side of town.
I like them a lot more now that they offer lemon pepper.

I am considering getting tickets to the Bengals vs Saints game. I am overdue for a trip to NO anyways.

Worth it!

Top Bottom