• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Robert Ayers -- The guy was absolutely amazing on Monday night. It's just too bad he couldn't carry his teammates with him. Ayers had six tackles, a sack, seven hits on Colts' quarterback Andrew Luck (the Giants totaled 11) and forced a fumble. He drew a mind-blowing +11.9 grade from Pro Football Focus, which wrote this about the performance:

Ayers channeled J.J. Watt last night, destroying the Colts' interior offensive line in a stunning pass rushing display. A strip sack was paired with half a dozen hits and half a dozen hurries in comfortably the most productive game of his career.

...but we're still trotting out Kiwi at RDE.

Bowser

Griffin looked HORRIBLE on Sunday. Loved all this talk from Jon Gruden's brother about how they were only going to play him when his footwork and timing improved. Then why didn't you wait until the bye to start and not after not even a full week of practice?

Multiple members of the Washington Redskins organization told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter this week that they believe the decision to go back to quarterback Robert Griffin III and away from Colt McCoy, who had led the team to two straight wins, is an owner- and general manager-driven decision.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...bert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-came-top

You are a true Patriot

rex-ryan-scowl.jpg

MechDX

Michael Signora ‏@NFLfootballinfo · 1h1 hour ago
In every season since 1987, at least 1 @nfl team with .500 or worse record through 8 games has advanced to playoffs

yes-rudy1.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
Tune in Sunday night for the beginning of the end of the Marc Trestman era in Chicago.

I predict more Cutler turnovers than Green Bay punts.

Syrinx

In every season since 1987, at least 1 @nfl team with .500 or worse record through 8 games has advanced to playoffs

yes-rudy1.gif

Sorry Mech, that honor is reserved for the NFC South champion.

bionic77

I still see Legursky getting pushed back into Ben on that Butler taint.

Fuck.
Legs was a great backup at every position except center.

At center if you had a beast at NT they would just eat him up and throw him backwards into the RB or QB.

You can't run an offense that way.

Fucking made of glass Pouncey! That should have been no. 7!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

yes-rudy1.gif

Yeah that team isn't coming from the AFC this season.

Niners seem most likely if the stat holds.

Edit: Nevermind I'm gata, it's obviously NFC South

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Teddy Bridgewater, child abuse advocate

rich coming from someone who claims to have pretty much no active involvement in his children's lives and chalks a lot up to essentially "womens work"

Just curious where is the line for you, cause apparently no one deserves a second chance. So where is the line of forgivable offenses, cussing someone out, punching someone?

The_Darkest_Red said:
Remember the preseason when I told you the Texans were screwed without a QB but you wouldn't listen because TOM SAVAGE?
i hope your not speaking to Texans fans, cause no one was all that excited about this season or Tom Savage.

bionic77

Yeah that team isn't coming from the AFC this season.

Niners seem most likely if the stat holds.

Edit: Nevermind I'm gata, it's obviously NFC South
Some teams from the AFC North are going to get screwed this year.

We were all invited to the at least one game above .500 party!

rich coming from someone who claims to have pretty much no active involvement in his children's lives and chalks a lot up to essentially "womens work"

Just curious where is the line for you, cause apparently no one deserves a second chance. So where is the line of forgivable offenses, cussing someone out, punching someone?

i hope your not speaking to Texans fans, cause no one was all that excited about this season or Tom Savage.
I meant to quote Mech.

eznark

Banned
rich coming from someone who claims to have pretty much no active involvement in his childrens live and chalks a lot up to essentially "womens work"

Bionic's words do not come from my mouth!

I'd say the line is somewhere about a mile before grabbing a weapon and cutting open a kids ball sack.

bionic77

If they play for a team in Wisconsin.

I did not go with if they were white joke. It was not in the good taste that we expect from this thread.

Bowser

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/yes-rudy1.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Saints at 4-4 through 8 with 4 of their next 5 games at home. Easy pick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Some teams from the AFC North are going to get screwed this year.

We were all invited to the at least one game above .500 party!

Half the conference was apparently. The bad teams in the AFC are really, really bad this season. Oakland might be Lions bad.

Still expecting a Super Bowl of frauds though. Steelers and Packer rematch maybe?

Does Coughlin survive after this season if the Giants don't make the playoffs?

lol

He isn't ever getting fired. He'll retire long before it's been long enough since winning two Super Bowls.

Edit: Mike Shanahan got 10 years in Denver. Coughlin won't coach another 8 years or so.

ShaneB

Other than Browns GAF, anyone else think the Browns can beat the Bengals Thursday? =o

Sure! Why not? The Bengals seem like a different team week to week, and the Browns have won some solid games, liking crushing the Steelers, a team that looks unstoppable these days.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I was. he was the second coming of Joe Montana! Maybe he still is and we just don't know it..........#FreeSavage

yea but the only time you post anything serious, your the most drab, depressed fan around. Its depressing really.

bionic77

Half the conference was apparently. The bad teams in the AFC are really, really bad this season. Oakland might be Lions bad.

Still expecting a Super Bowl of frauds though. Steelers and Packer rematch maybe?
Definitely going to be a SB of frauds.

Everyone is looking at the teams that played well the last few weeks or are looking at records and are extrapolating to put one of those teams in the SB. If we have learned anything in the past 10 years it is that none of that shit matters.

Home field is extremely overrated.

How well you played in October doesn't mean a Tebowdamned thing in January.

The team that didn't look worthy of the CFL in October and required 18 acts of Tebow in December just to get into the playoffs is the one that is the bionic77 favorite to win it all. We will celebrate as they knock of the celebrated teams one by one. Almost all of which will be on the road. And then we will feel dirty after the confetti falls on yet another fraudulent SuperBowl and start looking at mock drafts and pretend that we are running our teams.

MechDX

yea but the only time you post anything serious, your the most drab, depressed fan around. Its depressing really.

So typical Houston sports fan?

The team that didn't look worthy of the CFL in October and required 18 acts of Tebow in December just to get into the playoffs is the one that is the bionic77 favorite to win it all. We will celebrate as they knock of the celebrated teams one by one. Almost all of which will be on the road. And then we will feel dirty after the confetti falls on yet another fraudulent SuperBowl and start looking at mock drafts and pretend that we are running our teams.

#HOPE

bionic77

Other than Browns GAF, anyone else think the Browns can beat the Bengals Thursday? =o
Pretty easy to see the Browns winning.

It is going to be a shit game that will likely come down to the wire. Just a question of which qb shits the bed first.

And Hoyer is playing kind of shitty these days. I wonder what the odds are that JF comes in to save the day in the 2nd half?

Top Bottom