• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Milchjon

I was sure this was gonna suspend the thread for a while as all the regulars had already posted and didn't wanna break the chain...

eznark

Banned
Minnesota Vikings locker room is 100% in support of beating 4 years old bloody with a stick.

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

I am intrigued by how the Ray Rice thing is going to go.

He's a piece of shit and I'm glad he's off my team, but he's definitely got a case.

eznark

Banned
Do you hate all women, or just black women?

I hate adult women. I love male toddlers.

cool.gif

JABEE

Minnesota Vikings locker room is 100% in support of beating 4 years old bloody with a stick.

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

People are too happy to let the non-voting class, children, be abused and whacked by their parents, because it's "their God-Given right" and the children "are my property."

We as a people should know better by this point, but we continue to let cretins like AP be apart of society and allow them to be role models to others.

It's just another side effect of being apart of a culture that says it's okay to beat children.

eznark

Banned
People are too happy to let the non-voting class, children, be abused and whacked by their parents, because it's "their God-Given right" and the children "are my property."

We as a people should know better by this point, but we continue to let cretins like AP be apart of society and allow them to be role models to others.

It's just another side effect of being apart of a culture that says it's okay to beat children.

OH MY GOD LEAVE THAT DOG ALONE YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it's just your son in a Halloween costume. Carry on good citizen!

Next question: Do the Vikings play him, or trade him away to let someone else take the heat for playing him?

I think you give the man a second chance and play him- and I'm saying that as someone that doesn't condone his disciplining methods.

After all he's done for not only the team, but the MN/St.Paul community in the past 7 years you don't just jettison your best player and a guy that has lifted the organization up like that for something that has been classified as an unintentional (i.e. he didn't set out to injure the child) incident. From accounts of people not only all over the NFL, but in other walks of life, Adrian is a very genuine, respectful human being. He's beloved in his locker room. I've met him (prior to the Rams game in St. Louis in '12) and although brief, he's easily the most pleasant 'superstar' I've ever met. He gave my special needs child a big hug and supplied some autographs.

He has been contrite on the fact that he went too far and made a terrible mistake. If reports are accurate he's been working on correcting his ways since all of this went down in May. I expect to hear more from him about it once the case is put to bed.
This was an unfortunate disciplining situation with one of his children where an almost super-humanly strong man went too far. It's something that, sadly, he went through growing up- so psychologically the whole concept of switch-discipline wasn't an unusual idea.

As a fan of this team and the father of children aged 8 and 4, yes, his mistake makes me sick to my stomach- but at this point I do believe it was just a mistake. If it turns out he doesn't learn/grow from all of this and a similar situation pops up- yeah, fuck him, kick him out of the league... but until then, the man has the right to make amends, work towards being a better human being & father, and continue pushing his career. The Vikings, as an organization, also owe this man that chance, in my opinion.

Raiders with their acres of cap space will just absorb the rest of the league's trash.

Fully expect to see a starting backfield of Peterson and Rice with Greg Hardy as the premier pass rusher next season.

Coached by Rex Ryan

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Raiders with their acres of cap space will just absorb the rest of the league's trash.

Fully expect to see a starting backfield of Peterson and Rice with Greg Hardy as the premier pass rusher next season.

Coached by Rex Ryan

You forgot about Suh on the defense as well.

Jesus christ, that Broncos video is the worst thing in the world.

Why didn't the Broncos kneel down on every play after they were down so many points? You know, just give up, because there is no reason to keep on going right.

Not like Godslay was complaining about the Broncos never keeping their foot on the gas, like the Pats just did. But I forgot, when we do it, it's running up the score. When everybody else does it, it's normal.

Respect

Coached by Rex Ryan

Not even sure the Raiders would touch Rice, he has reached the RB shelf life and he is in decline, oh and he just happens to be completely radioactive. If Rice were still in his prime, he would get picked up by somebody, but not now, I can't see it.

Top Bottom