• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Definitely going to be a SB of frauds.

Everyone is looking at the teams that played well the last few weeks or are looking at records and are extrapolating to put one of those teams in the SB. If we have learned anything in the past 10 years it is that none of that shit matters.

Home field is extremely overrated.

How well you played in October doesn't mean a Tebowdamned thing in January.

The team that didn't look worthy of the CFL in October and required 18 acts of Tebow in December just to get into the playoffs is the one that is the bionic77 favorite to win it all. We will celebrate as they knock of the celebrated teams one by one. Almost all of which will be on the road. And then we will feel dirty after the confetti falls on yet another fraudulent SuperBowl and start looking at mock drafts and pretend that we are running our teams.

So what you're saying is you're picking the Niners.

MechDX

Whoa settle down there Mech.

You need to save this anger for next week.

I want you at your best.

Im building up! look into the eyes of your destroyer:

Washington+Redskins+v+Houston+Texans+3MSQMqyhvJjl.jpg

Cold, calculating, wanting to run wild......

Syrinx

Looking forward to this election shit being over and no longer being bombarded with ad shit. But then I remember that next cycle here in NC we're voting for president, governor, and senator. That's going to be UN-FUCKING-BEARABLE!!!!!!!!!

Milchjon

Why do sconis hate tiny non-threatening dogs to death?

Re-phrasing for eznark: How can you accept the destruction of personal property by government-controlled forces?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So AP pleaded no contest and receive no jail time in a plea deal. How you guys holding up

Got to Detroit last night, worked a little today, on our way to Virginia for a day or two for work. Driving through beautiful Ohio right now. Seeing the good old U S of A.

Crying eagle.jpg

Pretty easy to see the Browns winning.

It is going to be a shit game that will likely come down to the wire. Just a question of which qb shits the bed first.

And Hoyer is playing kind of shitty these days. I wonder what the odds are that JF comes in to save the day in the 2nd half?

Hoyer's doing just enough to keep himself from being benched. Yeah, he's winning games. but he's been inaccurate as hell, he had a wide open TD throw earlier that led a guy out of bounds, I was relieved he threw the TD pass to Gabriel at the end there, but Hoyer has to continue to "get better" and not just be status quo.

brentech

Got to Detroit last night, worked a little today, on our way to Virginia for a day or two for work. Driving through beautiful Ohio right now. Seeing the good old U S of A.

Crying eagle.jpg

You already having living situation set up there? Seems like a quick transition into work

Looking forward to this election shit being over and no longer being bombarded with ad shit. But then I remember that next cycle here in NC we're voting for president, governor, and senator. That's going to be UN-FUCKING-BEARABLE!!!!!!!!!

The national PACs poured crazy money in getting Hagan up out of here.

Imagine how they're going to act when it's Hillary Rodham Clinton running for President

bionic77

So what you're saying is you're picking the Niners.
God it would suck seeing Kap as a SB champ.

Man, Lawrence Timmons will be 29 in may and 2015 will be his 9th nfl season. Time sure flew with him.
Took him awhile to develop.

He has been our best player on defense for the past few years but he has not turned into the force or leader we have needed to carry the defense. First we had Troy. Then we had 92. Woodley looked to be the next guy along with Timmons but Woodley is now a bust and Timmons never became that guy.

I am hopeful that Jones and Shazier are the next combo but it is too early to tell.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You already having living situation set up there? Seems like a quick transition into work

Staying at a family members house for what may be a good while. Basements in Michigan are as big as apartments in LA.

Anyways we'll be traveling all over for work this next year so I'll barely be in Michigan.

dionysus

Yaldog
The team that didn't look worthy of the CFL in October and required 18 acts of Tebow in December just to get into the playoffs is the one that is the bionic77 favorite to win it all. We will celebrate as they knock of the celebrated teams one by one. Almost all of which will be on the road. And then we will feel dirty after the confetti falls on yet another fraudulent SuperBowl and start looking at mock drafts and pretend that we are running our teams.

I am with you brother. NFC South 2015 SB Champs. Geaux Saints!!!!

Man this girl was kidnapped off the street seemingly at random in Philly the other day and seeing her family on the news is heartbreaking. I wish there was something I could do for them. I hope they find her and she's ok.

brentech

hrm, some mid day soccer matches instead of 8 in the morning.
This Liverpool vs Real Madrid match looks like it's going to be a stomping.

MRSA

Banned
I went and voted that MRSA gets drug tested every 2 weeks. I'm not a hero, just doing my part people.

That was such a bad fucking prop. The only good thing about that was increasing punitive damages from 250k.

Fuck you, my no cancels you out.

Fantomex

You're just trying to save degenerates from themselves.

Doing what a democracy should be all about.

You are a true altruist.

/salute

That was such a bad fucking prop. The only good thing about that was increasing punitive damages from 250k.

Fuck you, my no cancels you out.

I wonder if next year you'll finally make it on TV. I'm thinking either COPS or INTERVENTION

Top Bottom