• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

brentech

that's my qb

01WEB_Stroud072014_750x525_13535537_8col.jpg

Why'd you crop the image? He wasn't even the one feasting.

TT6S0Qz.png

ShaneB

8 championships, but I wouldn't expect a clown that picks a new team every year to give a fuck about football history.

I actually do. And I knew that. I know that Paul Brown and his dominance almost killed football because no one would go to watch Football games because they'd always win.

Go fuck yourself.

This game was the straw that broke my Bengals back.

Dalton has to go. Marvin Lewis has to go. We've seen both Lewis and Dalton's ceiling. Paul Guenther probably should go since there's been a huge drop off in the defense from last year to this year, but he's probably safe.

Clean house and rebuild. We're a few years overdue anyways since everyone thought that's what was gonna happen in 2011 anyways, and there are some extremely good pieces in there.

eznark

Banned
The organization that won all that stuffed moved to Baltimore. How does the fact that the NFL ordered the trophies and the name to remain in Cleveland mean the current organization takes credit for something it didn't do?

The essence of Cleveland man. It's about winning. Hidden deep in their DNA.

Plus it has as much to do with today's Browns as todays Ravens.

ShaneB

Seriously, what the fuck does my finally picking a team to follow, and then decided to pick a new team, have anything to do with what you think you know about how much I enjoy football history? Or sports history in general?

I'd rather a thousand gata's than deal with the shit you peddle here.

JABEE

Seriously, what the fuck does my finally picking a team to follow, and then decided to pick a new team, have anything to do with what you think you know about how much I enjoy football history? Or sports history in general?

Invoking Gata!

Milchjon

Ez even got Shane to snap. Must be a proud moment.

Also I just realized that there might be a chance that Gata is a physical guy considering the work he does. Mind blown.

eznark

Banned
at least he threw it in the direction of the target

W3PuTfc.gif

:)

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

There is always the Dragon's way out, friend!

My friend, rule number one of NFL-GAF survival: ez gon' ez and that's okay. No point in getting worked up about his insults and jabs, that's exactly what he wants from you. You don't have to prove anything to anyone here, just roll with it.

JABEE

Ez even got Shane to snap. Must be a proud moment.

Also I just realized that there might be a chance that Gata is a physical guy considering the work he does. Mind blown.

They need someone to crawl down manholes and work in the sewer now that they have outlawed child labor.

:)

Top Bottom