• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

RBH

The Cleveland Browns impressed many who watched their 24-3 dismantling of the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday night.

Bengals rookie running back Jeremy Hill, who had a front-row seat for the blowout, was among the unimpressed.

Asked whether the Browns were better than he previously thought, Hill said, "Oh no, not at all. They're probably worse than I thought, to be honest with you."

He didn't stop there.

"They didn't do anything special to me," Hill continued. "I mean, respect to them, they won the game. But that's all I'll give them."

The Browns held the Bengals to less than 200 yards of total offense. Four days after Hill rushed for 154 yards and two touchdowns in a win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland held him to just 55 yards on 12 carries Thursday.

Just after the Bengals turned the ball over for a third time in the loss, Hill's frustrations boiled over. As he walked over to the sideline following the fourth-quarter interception, he threw his helmet some 10 yards into the sideline in disgust. He walked to the bench helmetless and sat as injured teammate Rey Maualuga grabbed the helmet and put it on the bench behind Hill. Along with Maualuga, fellow running back Rex Burkhead tapped the rookie on the shoulder as a form of encouragement.

Asked about those specific frustrations he showed, Hill let out a sigh before deciding to lay into the Browns once again.

"Those guys, they're not that good," he said. "It was on us [Thursday]. We gave them the game, in my opinion. They didn't do anything special. We just gave them the game. They just sat back with coverage the whole day."

Whatever the Browns did clearly worked. Cincinnati quarterback Andy Dalton had the worst game of his career, and the Bengals scuffled through their second game without a touchdown in a month.

"We'll play them again, and we'll see what happens," Hill said.

The Bengals and Browns play in Cleveland on Dec. 14.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-browns-worse-thought-being-routed-cleveland

Spinluck

Came into the movie with a croissanwich and hash browns. Feels goodman. Bunch a olds in this theatre though.

Does your theater serve breakfast? If not. How do you sneak your food in? It's easy to do when a girl is with you (her purse). But I have yet to figure it out by myself. Or do theaters allow you to bring your own shit now and I'm living in the past?

The best ones at doing it are my Latino friends, they get really creative.

Fantomex

So that's why you had a big ass purse

Big Hoodie

Does your theater serve breakfast? If not. How do you sneak your food in? It's easy to do when a girl is with you (her purse). But I have yet to figure it out by myself. Or do theaters allow you to bring your own shit now and I'm living in the past?

big hoodie with big pockets. Theatres are actually very lenient during matinees.

Reason I got an Xbox one comes out next week. Anyone else gonna be playing halo? Can't wait

2fFUzzd.gif

exfda.gif

I had a friend in high school that would stick 20 oz. bottles of soda in the crotch of his pants. No one is going to question the bulge you've got going on down there!

jakncoke

Banned
The stadium seated theater in ohio had a dollar tree across the street was very handy to have a gf that had obnoxious sized purses

bionic77

I had a friend in high school that would stick 20 oz. bottles of soda in the crotch of his pants. No one is going to question the bulge you've got going on down there!
I had a monstrous jacket in the 90s that could hold cans of soda for half of the theater.

I bet they never called your friend out on the crotch soda.

gutshot

The Eagles aren't going to trade for Manziel. They have a much better shot of getting RG3. But that is also highly unlikely.

They will draft a QB in the 1st round. They won't be able to get Mariota or Winston, but we don't need a stud QB, just someone who can make good decisions and has decent mobility.

The Eagles aren't going to trade for Manziel. They have a much better shot of getting RG3. But that is also highly unlikely.

They will draft a QB in the 1st round. They won't be able to get Mariota or Winston, but we don't need a stud QB, just someone who can make good decisions and has decent mobility.

Is Foles' injury that bad?

jakncoke

Banned

Why the hell would you want him though? At least with cocaine manziel there is an unknown factor

effzee

RG3 is going to remain with Washington. Why would he be on trade block? Cousins bombed so if anything he might be the one to be moved.

If Hoyer is the real deal, no point in keeping Manziel.

It's his time to come to Philly.

effzee

Why the hell would you want him though? At least with cocaine manziel there is an unknown factor

Considering what Chip has managed to do with Foles and Sanchez (.5 games so far!) why wouldn't Chip be able to work wonders with RG3? Especially since he had actual mobility and a canon of anew arm.

He won't be available but I'd take him over Foles or Sanchez in a heartbeat.

Plus Crimzon can then bbecome an Eagles fan again.

eznark

Banned
Bought the Moto 360 yesterday. It's pretty fucking rad. It's not a world changer or anything but it's a sharp watch and adds subtle efficiency throughout the day that I appreciate. Can't wait to see what they do with android wear.

Also I've had it off the charger since 7am and it's at 76% battery. That firmware update was no joke.

Smartwatches are great!

Apologies to Lord eznark. You are always right.
JP Lohsman is my one shame.

Greg

Bought the Moto 360 yesterday. It's pretty fucking rad. It's not a world changer or anything but it's a sharp watch and adds subtle efficiency throughout the day that I appreciate. Can't wait to see what they do with android wear.

Also I've had it off the charger since 7am and it's at 76% battery. That firmware update was no joke.

Smartwatches are great!

JP Lohsman is my one shame.
I think I'm going to skip smartphones and get a smartwatch

Top Bottom