• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Fox318

Bought the Moto 360 yesterday. It's pretty fucking rad. It's not a world changer or anything but it's a sharp watch and adds subtle efficiency throughout the day that I appreciate. Can't wait to see what they do with android wear.

Also I've had it off the charger since 7am and it's at 76% battery. That firmware update was no joke.

Smartwatches are great!

JP Lohsman is my one shame.

Metal band?

I want to see a LG G Watch R before I think about jumping in.

eznark

Banned
Metal band?

I want to see a LG G Watch R before I think about jumping in.

I just don't like the sunken face design of the LG. The metal bands were just announced yesterday and not available for separate purchase yet. Will get one asap though.

Gentlemen, the time has come. Over the course of the 2014 NFL season we have seen many feats carried out by numerous unlikely heroes. However, through all of this one universal truth has remained clear: the New England football Patriots are the best American Football team on the face of God's green earth.

For this reason, I feel that it is necessary for all of us to acknowledge the impending event that is barreling towards us: the inevitable, unstoppable, 100% predictable victory of the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX. The deed is as good as done, the trophy as good as won. The Patriots are number one in power rankings across the world, the final sign we needed before this ultimate conclusion could be safely reached. 100% safely reached. With 100% certainty.

Our good friend Dutch who resides in a Euro-futureverse has provided me with this proof of The Event:

Belichick_Splash.jpg

Congratulations to the New England Patriots, winners of Super Bowl XLIX.

rando14

This Manziel trade tomfoolery in here is gonna make me puke.

This is how I will win the war!!

Gentlemen, the time has come. Over the course of the 2014 NFL season we have seen many feats carried out by numerous unlikely heroes. However, through all of this one universal truth has remained clear: the New England football Patriots are the best American Football team on the face of God's green earth.

For this reason, I feel that it is necessary for all of us to acknowledge the impending event that is barreling towards us: the inevitable, unstoppable, 100% predictable victory of the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX. The deed is as good as done, the trophy as good as won. The Patriots are number one in power rankings across the world, the final sign we needed before this ultimate conclusion could be safely reached. 100% safely reached. With 100% certainty.

Our good friend Dutch who resides in a Euro-futureverse has provided me with this proof of The Event:

Belichick_Splash.jpg

*puuuuuuUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuukes

eznark

Banned

Belichick_Splash.jpg

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Bought the Moto 360 yesterday. It's pretty fucking rad. It's not a world changer or anything but it's a sharp watch and adds subtle efficiency throughout the day that I appreciate. Can't wait to see what they do with android wear.

Also I've had it off the charger since 7am and it's at 76% battery. That firmware update was no joke.

Smartwatches are great!

JP Lohsman is my one shame.

jake locker

bionic77

I think I'm going to skip smartphones and get a smartwatch
You can be like the Bluetooth douchebags who used to always have a headset on their ear even though they probably didn't need have a phone wkth BT and they definitely didn't have anyone to talk to.

Also boob alert at OT.

Knightlys boobs were small.

gutshot

Is Foles' injury that bad?

He's out for the year and given his performance to this point, I can't imagine the Eagles are itching to commit to him long-term. He's under contract for one more year and may get a chance another shot at proving himself, but the Eagles have to bring in some competition for him.

Why the hell would you want him though? At least with cocaine manziel there is an unknown factor

I don't want him. Just saying that that trade is more likely because Washington might actually be willing to unload RG3 for relatively cheap.

RG3 is going to remain with Washington. Why would he be on trade block? Cousins bombed so if anything he might be the one to be moved.

If Hoyer is the real deal, no point in keeping Manziel.

It's his time to come to Philly.

Why would Cleveland give up so quickly on a guy they just invested two picks in? And if for some crazy reason they do decide to commit to Hoyer long-term and decide Manziel is expendable, you better believe they will be asking for at least a 1st and another pick for him. No way the Eagles do that when they could just draft their own guy.

lol @ little salty Bungle running back. Someone needs to teach him humility. Hopefully Marvin does it, if not, the next team they play someone's going to put an extra whooping on him.

Why would Cleveland give up so quickly on a guy they just invested two picks in? And if for some crazy reason they do decide to commit to Hoyer long-term and decide Manziel is expendable, you better believe they will be asking for at least a 1st and another pick for him. No way the Eagles do that when they could just draft their own guy.
Thank you.

Belichick_Splash.jpg

So Bill's cock is shaped like the Lombardi trophy. Too bad about that asterisk-shaped birthmark on the head.

cdyhybrid

Damn both? I miss those days!

I've seen Fury and Godzila in theaters this year. That's it. And those weren't even planned.

Interstellar will be next!

It's been a long time since I've watched 2 movies in a day. Wasn't even planning on watching either of these, but that's what the friends want to do so what the hell. Big Hero 6 is at a food/alcohol-serving theater too.

Zeke

Jason Cole is saying he expects an la stadium decision to happen by March per bleacher report. He also said the nfl wants to keep the rams in stl.

Let's say Hoyer leads the Browns to the playoffs, even with the defense playing its ass off. I say you still sign the guy to a decent (and not crazy) contract.

That way if he ever does falter/struggle you still have Johnny. As of right now, ya, you can't let the guy go going into next season.

Still plenty of games to decide Hoyer's fate

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bob Labriola ‏@BobLabriola 26m26 minutes ago

Status report @Steelers: Ike, Shamarko, Ventrone, Troy, Shazier out. Everyone else probable. Heyward-Bey (hamstring) added but is probable

3/4 of the Steelers starting secondary aren't playing (if you count Cortez Allen). Along with 2 starting lb's. Along with the two of the best special teamers. Save us based turnovers Mike Vick Ron Mexico!

You can be like the Bluetooth douchebags who used to always have a headset on their ear even though they probably didn't need have a phone wkth BT and they definitely didn't have anyone to talk to.

Also boob alert at OT.

Somewhere Noodle is fapping away

Greg

Also boob alert at OT.

nothing wrong with small ones!

effzee

I don't want him. Just saying that that trade is more likely because Washington might actually be willing to unload RG3 for relatively cheap.

I'd love RG3 working with Chip.

But again like I said why would Washington move him? Cousins, who everyone thought was the 2 coming, played himself out of the starter role and a possible big payday. RG3 all of a sudden became a lot more valuable to them while Cousins can be had for cheap. Plus the owner loves RG3.

If they believe in Hoyer and give him a fair contact, why would they want a huge distraction on the bench? If anything they would prefer to move him and recoup on the picks they wasted on him.

Getting a 2nd would be fair. Browns would be better of getting something anything in return and signing a decent backup who the fanbase won't beg for at the first sign of trouble.

There might be a bunch of guys who i think Chip might make work if they want to trade for backups rather than move up to get Winston or Mariota. E.J. Manual might be available too.

Belichick_Splash.jpg

I'm a bit lost as to how I fit into all this :jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bored in Michigan right now, work doesn't really start until Monday. Most of the family is at work or have kids and lives.

I'm about to go watch Interstellar by myself. Never been to a theatre by myself.

Tom Penny

Browns shouldn't pay Hoyer a bunch of money but the problem is if they let him go and Manziel fails or Hoyer's new team has more success they will never hear the end of it and If they keep Hoyer what exactly is the plan?

Top Bottom