• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

ShaneB

This looks like it will be a fun read.

51j72JDR5jL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-46,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Konka

Banned
I'd love RG3 working with Chip.

But again like I said why would Washington move him? Cousins, who everyone thought was the 2 coming, played himself out of the starter role and a possible big payday. RG3 all of a sudden became a lot more valuable to them while Cousins can be had for cheap. Plus the owner loves RG3.

Why would you want IRG3 on the Eagles? Dudes busted.

effzee

Why would you want IRG3 on the Eagles? Dudes busted.

I am not of the opinion he is stupid, busted, or can't play in this league. To me he showed a lot his first season. And Washington's biggest problem since before he was drafted has been a horrid defense and special teams.

Now he can't stay healthy but that seems to be given with any QB who scrambles. If Chip wants a QB who can run and threaten the defenses, then injuries you have to accept.

RG3 over Foles? Hell yes. This is assuming Chip can't get someone in the draft he likes or if RG3 was made available.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My cousins, family and Gata all lagged it so I'm going to take a journey into space....by myself.

All good though, I haven't been this hyped for a movie in a long time.

Edit: More observations from Michigan. I have never seen a bar in a movie theatre before.

My cousins, family and Gata all lagged it so I'm going to take a journey into space....by myself.

Edit: More observations from Michigan. I have never seen a bar in a movie theatre before.
In Milwaukee we something like that. A movie theater that serves alcohol and also has a Bowling alley.

Tom Penny

I've been to cinema pubs were you can drink and order food etc..

Bob Labriola ‏@BobLabriola 26m26 minutes ago

Status report @Steelers: Ike, Shamarko, Ventrone, Troy, Shazier out. Everyone else probable. Heyward-Bey (hamstring) added but is probable

3/4 of the Steelers starting secondary aren't playing (if you count Cortez Allen). Along with 2 starting lb's. Along with the two of the best special teamers. Save us based turnovers Mike Vick Ron Mexico!

I think Will Allen is an upgrade over Troy at this point.

Konka

Banned
I am not of the opinion he is stupid, busted, or can't play in this league. To me he showed a lot his first season. And Washington's biggest problem since before he was drafted has been a horrid defense and special teams.

Now he can't stay healthy but that seems to be given with any QB who scrambles. If Chip wants a QB who can run and threaten the defenses, then injuries you have to accept.

RG3 over Foles? Hell yes. This is assuming Chip can't get someone in the draft he likes or if RG3 was made available.

Sure. But he has in no way looked like the same player from the first year, especially physically, he isn't as fast or as explosive as he was that year and that has nothing to do with defense or special teams.

MechDX

Andy Dalton's passer rating was 2 last night. If he had spiked the ball on every pass attempt, his passer rating would of been 39 #Bengals

Damn.

Fantomex

Yes!

Yes. When they come out offer your condolences.

I hope you, Chris, Wrayfield and Wesker forgive me if this is insulting . This is the Dan Marino of films. I'll break it down in a Marino comparison of his talents/achievements.

Quick Release= The Score
Reads= The Cinematography
Audibles= The Cast
Accuracy=The Scale
Spirals=Visuals
Mobility and Superbowls = The Script

Rant not really spoilers
It's a movie that hipsters will love to stand behind. They will argue the holes and cringing lines as something "you just didn't get it bro". It doesn't matter if you're an astrophysicist, a poet or a farmer, most sane people will realize the story sucked. The story is the product of a cocaine induced rager that must have lasted 2 weeks and was probably handed off to a film school student currently enrolled at Akron Community College.

Should you watch it? Absolutely. Because this film will be so polarizing that you'll have to in order to know what people are arguing about for the next 2 weeks.

effzee

Sure. But he has in no way looked like the same player from the first year, especially physically, he isn't as fast or as explosive as he was that year and that has nothing to do with defense or special teams.

He didn't look the same because he tore his acl in January. Came back in September.

Usually takes 1-2 full years unless you are Adrian Peterson.

Of course he hasn't looked as good as his rookie season even this year but again would I take him over Foles? Yes! Even a slower RG3 can run a million times better than Foles and actually scare defenses of that threat. It would open the running game x10.

While I think Sanchez will play decent with Chip, if Chip can make it work with Foles and Sanchez, why can't he rehab RG3?

And I pointed out the D and ST because there is this belief that Washington only had a bad season last year because of RG3. He wasn't the same but the D had a lot more to do with them being terrible than anything RG3 did.

Again this is assuming he is even available which as I pointed out before I doubt he is because Cousins lost the job already.

MechDX

I study J.J. Watt's game every week. The guy gets better and better. He's on his way to being an All-time great.

Priscoe is an ass but he is correct here

Waiting to hear the guaranteed numbers but I'm definitely cool with extending him. He fits great in Arians' system almost like it's made for him. He's over all playing really well this year, more the receivers (to include TE) holding us back a bit with drops. Arians' strategy of really spreading the ball around this season to cut down turnovers is working out fantastic and without the Ints he's been known for in the past, he's a pretty good QB. Last year he force fed to Fitz and it led to tons of ints, lesson learned! Knowing what we're doing at QB the next few years should give reassurance to Fitz and increase the chances of him taking the pay cut to stay. It all comes down to how far we get this year I imagine. If we win it all or get at least to the conference championship, I'd think Fitz will do what it takes to stay. Logan Thomas will get to sit and learn and work on fixing his footwork before we ever have to rely on him, hopefully by the time Carson hangs it up, Logan will be a legit franchise QB in the making as Arians and Keim envision.

Konka

Banned
He didn't look the same because he tore his acl in January. Came back in September.

Usually takes 1-2 full years unless you are Adrian Peterson.

Of course he hasn't looked as good as his rookie season even this year but again would I take him over Foles? Yes! Even a slower RG3 can run a million times better than Foles and actually scare defenses of that threat. It would open the running game x10.

While I think Sanchez will play decent with Chip, if Chip can make it work with Foles and Sanchez, why can't he rehab RG3?

And I pointed out the D and ST because there is this belief that Washington only had a bad season last year because of RG3. He wasn't the same but the D had a lot more to do with them being terrible than anything RG3 did.

Again this is assuming he is even available which as I pointed out before I doubt he is because Cousins lost the job already.

Maclin is looking fine after just over a year.

I don't this RG3 has what it takes. I think he is coddled and isn't ready to be able to lead or control an NFL offense.

Top Bottom