• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Fox318

Mexico and Canada are the two largest oil exporters to the US. Mexico has huge oil fields.

We barely get anything from the middle east. Common misconception.

I understand that. I believe the US gets something like 57% of its oil from canada and something like 17% from the middle east but I didn't know that there was a strong relationship with Mexico.

What if instead of doing that we just ship a bunch of guns to the drug kingpins and call it a day?
http://www.bollyn.com/public/Holder_face.jpg
Justice Dept does your guy a solid and you repay them with libel? Do you treat FedEx guys like crap as well?
Report: Ryan Braun given immunity by feds in Biogenesis case

Too busy watching a doped up Braun play baseball during the summer of 2012 to read this ?
http://fortune.com/2012/06/27/the-truth-about-the-fast-and-furious-scandal/
A Fortune investigation reveals that the ATF never intentionally allowed guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. How the world came to believe just the opposite is a tale of rivalry, murder, and political bloodlust.

Greg

Metal Gear Online
The Evil Within
Batman Arkham Origins
image.php

Zeke

:)

Don't know if you guys are trolling or not.

Need to bring back out the avatar
Mcnair was a legit freak on the field. Watching his football life the man ran like a rb. Fantastic arm strength too just an unbelievable athlete tough as nails too good lord. Seeing that last drive from the sb against the rams is painful and I'm not even a titan fan.

Mcnair was a legit freak on the field. Watching his football life the man ran like a rb. Fantastic arm strength too just an unbelievable athlete tough as nails too good lord. Seeing that last drive from the sb against the rams is painful and I'm not even a titan fan.
He's the reason I root for the Titans.

I was sad also during that SB. And worse was watching it surrounded by Ram fans so they let me have it.

One of the great pleasures of life that I'll miss when I leave college is all the girls wearing slutty club attire when it's cold as fuck outside. I know they're freezing their tails off but they're still outchea disrespecting their fathers any damn way.

Gotta applaud that dedication

Godslay

Banned
Went to some small team hockey game tonight. It was a blast. Lots of weirdos, but I did like I do at Broncos games and let it rip.

But you get all of the animals on the cover!!

There really are animals on the covers of all of them.

Edit: Actually, I just looked at my library, and the more geared toward architecture you get less animals and more engineering. I have one with trains, one with a bridge... dear god get me out of the house.

One of the great pleasures of life that I'll miss when I leave college is all the girls wearing slutty club attire when it's cold as fuck outside. I know they're freezing their tails off but they're still outchea disrespecting their fathers any damn way.

Gotta applaud that dedication

If you think slutty club attire is eye candy wait till you see rave attire.

LORD BLESS THE HEAVENS.

Godslay

Banned
There really are animals on the covers of all of them.

Edit: Actually, I just looked at my library, and the more geared toward architecture you get less animals and more engineering. I have one with trains, one with a bridge... dear god get me out of the house.

But do you have a book with a red solo cup?

Top Bottom