• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Syrinx

I can't wait til after the season where Lovie Smith has to go to management and ownership and explain how, after he was hired to whip the team into shape now, he managed to put togehter a season worse than what Greg Schiano did. That'll be fun.

Also n an unrelated note, the Hurricanes are FUCKING UP THE PLAN!

I can't wait til after the season where Lovie Smith has to go to management and ownership and explain how, after he was hired to whip the team into shape now, he managed to put togehter a season worse than what Greg Schiano did. That'll be fun.

Also n an unrelated note, the Hurricanes are FUCKING UP THE PLAN!
I don't get the bitching about Lovie. It's his first season. Who expected dividends immediately?

On that note, Fisher needs to go. He's a good caretaker, but his ceiling is low. Now that the team as some identity hand it over to a coach that can win them games.

Syrinx

Your avater is cute as fuck whatever it is

You've watched all the anime you've watched but not Aria? firehawk would be crushed, cajun.

Get to it! Vonnegut gets plenty of mentions in the reading threads, probably an author I should read one of these days myself.

I loved Slaughterhouse Five, Cat's Cradle, and The Sirens of Titan, so I don't know what I'm waiting for really.

MechDX

Got mine 2 weeks ago. Really nice phone outside it's meh camera (which I don't care about anyway) and the odd placement of the on button (which can be ignored since you can double tap the screen to turn it on). Love the metal back.

Yeah odd placement. I really got used to the Lumia being on the side

The phone was $50 with my upgrade. Switched over to ATT next and got a $50 gift card back plus a free 2 year subscription to Gamers Club Unlocked,
20% off games for two years. Will get my HALO: MCC basically for free this week.

ShaneB

I loved Slaughterhouse Five, Cat's Cradle, and The Sirens of Titan, so I don't know what I'm waiting for really.

Well I say again, get to it!

Getting to that point where I think about my favourite books of the year list and how that will be shaping up. On topic of football, I do think Collision Low Crossers will show up on it.

Syrinx

I don't get the bitching about Lovie. It's his first season. Who expected dividends immediately?

On that note, Fisher needs to go. He's a good caretaker, but his ceiling is low. Now that the team as some identity hand it over to a coach that can win them games.

Yeeeaaahh, see, if we finished the year 7-9 or even 6-10 I wouldn't be too displeased, but this team has essentially repeated the disaster of last season, and we're alone in the pit of the NFC, which as a whole hasn't been as good as advertised. He wasn't brought in to be the guy on the sidelines leading us through a rebuilding phase, he was brought in to win in the short term. And to top it off, he's a defensive-minded coach coaching one of the worst defenses in the league despite having Gerald McCoy, Lavonte David, and a host of defensive pickups in the offseason.

And he's decided to go back to Josh McCown as the starter. I'll assume you're familiar with that disaster of a QB in the first three weeks of the season. Glennon has been a bit disappoiniting thus far, but he's been nowhere near that bad.

RBH

Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis met with a delegation of officials from San Antonio on Friday to talk about a potential move for his franchise.

Former San Antonio Mayor Henry Cisneros and other city officials traveled to the Bay Area for the meeting, which comes about four months after Davis and other team officials had met with the group in San Antonio.

"We're going to present San Antonio's strengths and assets in the most persuasive way possible," Cisneros told the San Antonio Express-News before the meeting. "We have a very, very good opportunity to set it forth in a way the Raiders can digest."

Team officials declined to comment on the meeting.

The Raiders are in the final year of their lease at O.co Coliseum and are seeking a long-term deal. Davis has said his first choice is to remain in Oakland but he has been unable to reach a deal for a new stadium with local officials. The Raiders also could move back to Los Angeles, their home from 1982 to '94.

The Raiders are the only NFL team that shares its stadium with a baseball team. The Athletics recently signed a 10-year lease to remain in Oakland, but that agreement includes a provision to allow the Raiders to knock down the Coliseum for a new football stadium.

The Raiders left Oakland once before, when they moved to Los Angeles following the 1981 season. Late owner Al Davis brought the team back to Oakland in 1995.

Raiders officials also attended a college football game earlier this year at the Alamodome in San Antonio to determine if it was suitable as a temporary home, should they decide to move there.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-san-antonio-officials-discuss-potential-move

Syrinx

I dunno why I didnt recognize her.

Aria-The-Origination-screenShot04.jpg

JABEE

Where are jabee and effzee so I can take them out for drinks and talk about how manly, awesome,
possible closet homosexual,
and cool Mychal Kendricks is.

He played great last week. He needs to continue his play for the rest of the season now that Ryans is out.

Where is YankeeHater? I need my boy to talk about Sanchize!

Thanks guys. My work took away a prep and added another class so I am totally swamped there. I finally beat Sunset Overdrive so now I can take a little break from it and post with you maniacs. Man SO is like JSR plus Crackdown only better. Goty so far.
Jabee who cares what the Eagles record is, they turn the ball over way to much to do anything, plus buttfumble will be as bad as Foles was.

NeoROCK

If Andy Dalton had spiked the ball every time it was snapped to him, his QB Rating would've been 30+ points higher than it was

Think about that for a second.

Konka

Banned
Maclin = Just over a year. RG3 in under a year. It's not like this is the first time a QB has come back from anew ACL tear and hasn't looked the same right away.

He led his team and the offense just fine his rookie season. Don't get why that gets ignored so easily but his post injury play is the final judgement on his ability and potential.

At any rate RG3 is better than whatever the Eagles have and if he was somehow available I'd love to have him on the Eagles.

Dude RG3 was injured in his rookie year, specifically January 9 2013 which last time I checked my math is less than 2 months from being 2 years ago, not just under a year. Dude was benched last year cause the team blew ass.

Top Bottom