• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Yeeeaaahh, see, if we finished the year 7-9 or even 6-10 I wouldn't be too displeased, but this team has essentially repeated the disaster of last season, and we're alone in the pit of the NFC, which as a whole hasn't been as good as advertised. He wasn't brought in to be the guy on the sidelines leading us through a rebuilding phase, he was brought in to win in the short term. And to top it off, he's a defensive-minded coach coaching one of the worst defenses in the league despite having Gerald McCoy, Lavonte David, and a host of defensive pickups in the offseason.

And he's decided to go back to Josh McCown as the starter. I'll assume you're familiar with that disaster of a QB in the first three weeks of the season. Glennon has been a bit disappoiniting thus far, but he's been nowhere near that bad.
So.... You're upset that a coach brought onto a losing football team is losing football games?

I don't think you understand how coaches work.

I hope they do but I doubt Davis is being honest about his interest in SA.
Unfortunately it's all just leverage. It would be great if it happened. San Antonio looks to be the new LA, as it is actually a more realistic option for a team to move. San Antonio would have a blank check to get a new stadium done.

Konka

Banned

Rudolph-The-Red-Nosed...-Gator-Tacky-Ugly-Christmas-Shirt-2.jpg

Ho Ho Ho.

ShinobiFist said:
Okay, let me be clear. I'm not a fan of innocent people getting killed. But people put the NAZI's up there like is the worst thing that ever happen in the history of Earth. Crazier shit has happen. And quite frankly, I'm annoyed of the NAZI imagery already, is played out. And again, war is war people die..

2rdd9.gif

Where have all the good trolls gone?

GAF deserves a better class of joke poster

Milchjon

Found a place that makes Pastrami Reubens, Cuban Sandwiches, Philly Cheesesteaks and Chicken & Waffles Sandwiches. All stuff I haven't seen here before, plus a decent selection of interesting beers.

Guys, I'm officially in love.

Might propose to it next week.

Zeke

SA isn't bad... But how about Austin instead?
No room stadium wise and Austin is all about the horns. There's a reason there aren't any pro teams in the capitol. Like I said SA with a team get the Austin market and south Texas market and even Mexico market. Davis moves here he gets the dome for 3-5 gets while a new stadium is built. Davis the potential to make mad bank in SA with a swwethaert stadium deal. The stadium in Oakland is predicted to be 2 billion guarantee it cost him under a billion in SA, look at the vikes stadium for a rough idea.

Top Bottom