• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Spinluck

Work on Saturday....

This coffee is for you *raises mug*

I'll be working Sundays soon.

FML. I thought a promotion means all the plebes below you work all the shitty days– while you wrack up the dough for outputting less work.

I was robbed worse than the Colts with Trent Truck.

Konka

Banned
I'll be working Sundays soon.

FML. I thought a promotion means all the plebes below you work all the shitty days– while you wrack up the dough for outputting less work.

I was robbed worse than the Colts with Trent Truck.

You didn't bring any food to a work potluck that your boss may have eaten did you?

rando14

You didn't bring any food to a work potluck that your boss may have eaten did you?

Excellent idea!!

Spin you should cook something and bring it to work and give it to your boss, wait about 24 hours, he'll croak and then suddenly BAM!! New promotion and you don't have to be a total bojo and go to work on Sundays :cool:

Excellent idea!!

Spin you should cook something and bring it to work and give it to your boss, wait about 24 hours, he'll croak and then suddenly BAM!! New promotion and you don't have to be a total bojo and go to work on Sundays :cool:
:lol spin cooking (killing) his way to promotions.

Greg

Excellent idea!!

:jnc

RBH

Got a flat tire last night because of a nail on the road.

Fuck this shit.

yioV1.gif

DMczaf

Fuck this shit.

yioV1.gif

If your car was driven by Lovie Smith, he'd replace the flat tire with a spare until you could find a suitable replacement down the line, but then switch it back with the tire with the nail in it.

Konka

Banned
Hall of Fame defensive end Howie Long said he was befuddled by the auction of what is described as a game-used jersey of his with "metal pebbles" sewn underneath the jersey numbers.

After being alerted about the auction and reading the description, Long said the idea that he had something under his numbers was "so out of left field. It's just bizarre."

Heritage Auctions says in its description of the jersey that Howie Long or the Raiders could have customized it "to rough up the fingers of opposing offensive linemen."
The auction house, Heritage Auctions, in its description of a jersey that was sold Friday night for $3,585, wrote that Long or the Raiders could have customized the jersey "to rough up the fingers of opposing offensive linemen."

"We will suggest that Howie Long may have broke the rules a bit in this instance," the description read.

"It's just all so ridiculous," Long responded, adding skepticism to the story and the alleged custom tailoring by asking why, if something was sharp under the jersey, the jersey itself wasn't torn.

"I've authenticated more than 10,000 jerseys, and I've never seen anything like this," said Troy Kinunen, president, chief executive and lead authenticator for Mears, a bat and jersey authentication company that backed the validity of the jersey.

The auction company says the jersey, believed to have been worn during Long's rookie season in 1981, is from the collection of the late John Kindler. Kindler, whose son Ian consigned the jerseys for the auction, obtained them from the 1970s and '80s by befriending equipment managers as well as team and school officials.

Kinunen said his company is confident that not only is this Long's jersey and that it was game-used, but the wear suggests that it was used for at least one season. Kinunen also said that the company made sure that 75 was the only number ever sewn into that particular jersey, as forgers frequently try to take random jerseys from a time period and replace the number with the number of the most valuable player. Kinunen also said the jersey showed no sign of after-the-fact tampering, that the insertion of the objects was part of the original fabrication of the jersey by the equipment managers.

The Raiders did not make Bob Romanski, the current equipment manager who was working under his father, Dick, at the time with the team, available for comment.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...notion-metal-pebbles-were-sewn-jersey-bizarre

Raiders culture.

BigAT

If your car was driven by Lovie Smith, he'd replace the flat tire with a spare until you could find a suitable replacement down the line, but then switch it back with the tire with the nail in it.

If Lovie was driving the car he would try to start the ignition by shoving the keys into the cigarette lighter.

Spinluck

I would never use cooking to harm another person, what is wrong with you people?

1. :jnc at your avatar

2. You're nothing but a dirty unamerican Yuro to me now.

3. Fuck u!

Fuck this shit.

yioV1.gif

I wish I could hit a nail on the road. Just to justify my having paid for tire insurance for this BMW. I haven't had a flat on any of the BMW's I've had, but I just keep on buying that damn insurance.

brentech

I wish I could hit a nail on the road. Just to justify my having paid for tire insurance for this BMW. I haven't had a flat on any of the BMW's I've had, but I just keep on buying that damn insurance.

who buys that shit. i feel like unless you live in an area or work in a spot with a shit load of debris, there is almost no reason to ever purchase tire insurance.

I doubt they'd do it, but the only other scenario I can think of is if one has an AWD car and the treads have to match so all 4 tires need replaced. highly doubt tire insurance would do actually do what's required though.

cajunator

Banned
If you had to drive around Baton Rouge or New Orleans a lot it would be a decent idea to buy tire insurance because of a lot of construction and oilfield related debris alongside the roads.

squicken

I'm hungover and tired as hell and need to sleep but today's CFB slate is too awesome. NFL-GAF related I'm gonna make my own Frito Pie. Fuck you Papa John

So bad news is AssCreed Unity sounds like an unmitigated disaster.

Good news is that its coming, people are still going to buy it by the boatloads, and that will drive down the price of Black Flag for PS4, which I really enjoyed but never finished.

On the football front, CB Bene Benwikere and RG Trai Turner are OUT for the Panthers against the Eagles. So par for the course.

So bad news is AssCreed Unity sounds like an unmitigated disaster.

Good news is that its coming, people are still going to buy it by the boatloads, and that will drive down the price of Black Flag for PS4, which I really enjoyed but never finished.

On the football front, CB Bene Benwikere and RG Trai Turner are OUT for the Panthers against the Eagles. So par for the course.
I used to love AC but once III rolled around I just checked out. Tried to play it but I was too bored to go on after about 2 hours.

Maybe I'll go back someday but probably not with Unity.

MechDX

Same thing happened to my new phone. One piece of dust brothers unite! I think this might rekindle our friendship.

Yes then when you try to peel it back enough to get it two more get in there! Then you have to use another sheet! Repeat the cycle......it's a gawd damn conspiracy!

JABEE

Thanks guys. My work took away a prep and added another class so I am totally swamped there. I finally beat Sunset Overdrive so now I can take a little break from it and post with you maniacs. Man SO is like JSR plus Crackdown only better. Goty so far.
Jabee who cares what the Eagles record is, they turn the ball over way to much to do anything, plus buttfumble will be as bad as Foles was.

Mark Sanchez isn't That bad of a QB

Top Bottom